GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apologies since it was so many posts back... but I thought I'd read that a neighbor said she "...hadn't seen Aleah ALL SUMMER .." ??? (paraphrased)
This stood out to her , as she mentioned Aleah would be wheeled out on the front porch in good weather... to enjoy some sunshine . :(

I cringe to think of the lies that might be told by some to 'explain' Aleah's disappearance -- if not her death.
:moo:

According to press conference...they had NOT checked this house before. It wasn't considered an abandoned home so it wasn't on their list.

They can't say conclusively if her body has been there the entire time but it seems like her body has been there a long time.

I stand corrected!!!! The officer that was just giving the press conference said this house had NOT BEEN SEARCHED. It wasn't on their list as an abandoned house.

I just saw a tweet and knew our WS folks would have everything I needed to know to get caught up. RIP dear Aleah, although we knew you were gone.
Timing is interesting considering the pleas recently.

NO ONE has been ruled out as a suspect. Not even the person who called in the tip.

So I am seriously annoyed by this one male reporter's questions. I don't know why. He's just bugging me. I wish he'd be quiet. He almost sounds like a therapist talking to a client.

Some neighbors said there have been calls made on this house before for criminal activity but that isn't accurate. They have been called to the general area but not this specific house.

It's the ending all of us feared but didn't want to think about. I hope that sweet angel is at peace, her story is overwhelmingly tragic.

Hoping and praying for justice for this beautiful young woman.

Rest in Peace dear Aleah.

https://www.facebook.com/EvansvillePoliceDept/posts/1673330519350883

Media Update
Information: Missing Person Investigation Press Conference
Case #: 16-15620 (Aleah Beckerle)
SUMMARY
One of Evansville’s most vulnerable and helpless people, Aleah Beckerle, went missing from her home last July under suspicious circumstances. Aleah was a 19 year-old handicapped woman who was totally dependent on others for her care and well-being. Due to her disabilities, the circumstances of her disappearance led investigators to believe that foul play had occurred.
Since Aleah went missing, countless resources, searches, and hours of investigation have been devoted in a constant effort to locate her. Aleah’s disappearance has captured the hearts of many and has resulted in nation-wide exposure.
On Monday, March 27th, the Evansville Police department responded to a call that a body was found in a vacant house located at 1628 South Bedford Avenue. Officers arrived and confirmed the presence of a badly decomposed body.
The remains were recovered and taken to the Coroner’s Office where an autopsy was conducted this morning. The remains were identified as being Aleah.
This investigation has now taken on a new direction and focus. It is changed from an effort to locate a missing person to a homicide investigation. The EPD as well as all the other agencies and organizations that have helped, want to ensure that the individual(s) responsible for Aleah’s death are brought to justice and held accountable for this horrific act.
We are confident that the house in which Aleah was found will yield new clues and evidence to follow up on, but we are still asking for the public’s assistance in providing information about the investigation. This is not the conclusion of the case, it is a new beginning.
We would like to thank all of those people who have provided tips and information and we would like to express our gratitude to the FBI, The National Center on Missing and Exploited Children, the Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office, the Emergency Management Agency, as well as all the other civic and volunteer organizations that have provided so many valuable resources.
If anyone has knowledge about this crime, they are asked to call the Evansville Police Department at 436-7979 or the WeTip line at 1-800-78-CRIME.

Is that a direct transcript IMHO?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Also, wanted to add that they searched/flyered Woodland Park quite soon after Aleah disappeared according to my timeline. Also, it's been noted that searchers have been told to avoid the South side of Evansville which this area would fall into. They cited TES telling them that it's unsafe but I'm not so sure. Could be that someone told TES that it's unsafe to keep them away from the crime scene...

That should have been searched, IMHO. every place should have been searched and who told them not to search there?

Wow was having issues with Chrome and switched to IE and saw that Aleah was found :( X#F!!!~ Praying for swift justice darn it :(

heartbreaking [emoji20]
i'm so glad they found her though. to think she was still in that landfill somewhere was just unbearable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back