GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All I know is...something very bad happened in that house!

I agree, whether intentional or not. Thestory seemed hinky to begin with and has buried the hinky meter as it continues.
*I think we're going to need several pots of coffee to get through this one *

Yesterday, Evansville Fall Festival started and Aleah's Mother and Grandmother were there passing out Missing flyers...

The landfill search is still in progress, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point does anyone really believe fliers are going to help? Does anyone even believe Aleah is still in the area? I don't want to sound discouraging but I'm just wondering if I'm the only one thinking this way. So frustrating. :(

At this point does anyone really believe fliers are going to help? Does anyone even believe Aleah is still in the area? I don't want to sound discouraging but I'm just wondering if I'm the only one thinking this way. So frustrating. :(

Personally, I am confident that the answer is no to both of your questions, Mom. Certain people are making themselves look very foolish at this point (in reference to distributing flyers, requesting donations for private searches, etc.; so sorry to be so harsh, but I'm just so angry over this whole situation). These types of activities are only going to exacerbate the public's anger and frustration with the said people. My honest opinion only, of course.

Personally, I am confident that the answer is no to both of your questions, Mom. Certain people are making themselves look very foolish at this point (in reference to distributing flyers, requesting donations for private searches, etc.; so sorry to be so harsh, but I'm just so angry over this whole situation). These types of activities are only going to exacerbate the public's anger and frustration with the said people. My honest opinion only, of course.

I think a lot of the things people do when a loved one is missing is pretty pointless and deeply unrealistic - these cases rarely end well - but I guess it gives them something to do. People would also be angry at the family if they sat at home doing nothing.

I think a lot of the things people do when a loved one is missing is pretty pointless and deeply unrealistic - these cases rarely end well - but I guess it gives them something to do. People would also be angry at the family if they sat at home doing nothing.

I think that most people wouldn't care what they were doing (in regards to sitting at home or out searching and handing out flyers) if they weren't constantly begging for money - selling t-shirts and bracelets, doing car washes, hosting restaurant fundraisers, etc.

Just looking for an update. I don't usually follow missing persons cases, but this one has me deeply disturbed. :(

All this charade needs to STOP! Someone needs to tell the truth and bring Aleah to a respectful burial! JMO!

The police are conducting searches for her body. They're not working on the assumption that she ran away from home and is living in the landfill somewhere. She's severely disabled and requires constant care. This child is dead. I agree that handing out fliers and selling bracelets and washing cars doesn't do anything to help find her. If they want to be seen to be doing something perhaps they could have responded to Dr Phil (yes he's a douchebag but he has a big audience). Or work with police instead of against them. Or just bloody tell the truth about what happened :( let her be laid to rest properly.

Grrr .... I think the link no longer works. Was this an article, or in comments? I suppose CB thought pics were being taken of her or her family? thanks for the latest info.

It loaded for me, it's just a mention, not an article really. It just says what perfectingpink posted, in between updates about the fall festival and hurricane Matthew.

It loaded for me, it's just a mention, not an article really. It just says what perfectingpink posted, in between updates about the fall festival and hurricane Matthew.

'you are right, it was my error for not reading through that entire article. I tried to edit my post, but it has been working rather wonky for me this morning. Thanks!

We shouldn't have a 3-day gap after conversations!
Let's start at the beginning, from memory and scratch:

Aleah is 19 and wheelchair-bound.
She lives with her mother, 2 sisters (half), her stepfather, (and maternal GM [?]).
Her stepfather got put in jail (had a restraining order?), because he fired shots inside the home, extremely close to Aleah's head.
Aleah's wheelchair is at home, and she is not.
Aleah requires several medications, constant care.
There was a dog in the house.
Someone beat up a homeless person to coerce a "confession" and was arrested for the act
Said person was arrested, and placed on suicide watch after an attempt.

Let's hone in on the basics to see if we're missing something.

Add to this post and/or correct me if needed. I just don't understand.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

We shouldn't have a 3-day gap after conversations!
Let's start at the beginning, from memory and scratch:

Aleah is 19 and wheelchair-bound.
She lives with her mother, 2 sisters (half), her stepfather, (and maternal GM [?]).
Her stepfather got put in jail (had a restraining order?), because he fired shots inside the home, extremely close to Aleah's head.
Aleah's wheelchair is at home, and she is not.
Aleah requires several medications, constant care.
There was a dog in the house.
Someone beat up a homeless person to coerce a "confession" and was arrested for the act
Said person was arrested, and placed on suicide watch after an attempt.

Let's hone in on the basics to see if we're missing something.

Add to this post and/or correct me if needed. I just don't understand.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Well, she didn't walk away, someone took her and it isn't good. Also, just me thinking here, but I think at least one other person has knowledge, someone had too notice and ask?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back