GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder why scuba divers in local areas don't search these areas frequently. At least a few times a year. Gives them practice and no telling how many crimes would be solved in the process!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hope every single person that knows and doesn't come forward is slapped with obstruction of justice and anything else the court can hit them with. There is no way that no one knows what happened and I guarantee many are covering for the culprits. Some of the extended family may be fooled but not the close family, they know something.

This, right here. All of this.

I think It was only a matter of time before the person I consider to be the most dangerous person in that household to commit some truly egregious act like shooting a gun. I think the bullets hit two targets and both needed care but one of them didn't get it. All of those involved are terrified of this person to the point of covering up. JMHO

I think It was only a matter of time before the person I consider to be the most dangerous person in that household to commit some truly egregious act like shooting a gun. I think the bullets hit two targets and both needed care but one of them didn't get it. All of those involved are terrified of this person to the point of covering up. JMHO
Great theory, I agree

I suppose if the sisters weren't in the house at the time, it's possible this could have happened. Otherwise, it seems to me like they'd have spilled the beans a long time ago that she'd been missing for much longer than previously reported. That incident happened the morning of June 16th. A Thursday. Would the sisters have been at school? Has there been a MSM account of who exactly was in the house when it happened? If that were the case, what explanation would the mother have given the sisters as to where Aleah was the entire month before she was reported missing (July 16th) and how would she get them to keep the story straight about her being there the night before... after not reporting her missing for an entire month?

EDITED to add a thought: or, she was hit and injured but it wasn't treated for whoever knows what reason, and she succumbed to the injury and was removed from the house? Courtesy of some BIG OLD GIRL plenty big and plenty strong enough to lift her up and carry her out?

School year ends in late May here so the kids would have been home or at least not at school (friend's house, etc).

I wonder why scuba divers in local areas don't search these areas frequently. At least a few times a year. Gives them practice and no telling how many crimes would be solved in the process!

Do you mean the stripper mining pits or the regular (but dirty) bodies of water nearby? To my knowledge, stripper pits may have toxic material, physical hazards like abandoned equipment, etc. Plus, they're huge (look up open pit mining on Wiki; they look almost like amphitheaters). I know some are stocked with fish and must be safe, but I don't think that's true of all. It would be very iffy to send a scuba diver into a pit, I think.

But in general I think you're right. If more bodies of water were searched, I think we'd find answers to a lot of unexplained things.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Do you mean the stripper mining pits or the regular (but dirty) bodies of water nearby? To my knowledge, stripper pits may have toxic material, physical hazards like abandoned equipment, etc. Plus, they're huge (look up open pit mining on Wiki; they look almost like amphitheaters). I know some are stocked with fish and must be safe, but I don't think that's true of all. It would be very iffy to send a scuba diver into a pit, I think.

But in general I think you're right. If more bodies of water were searched, I think we'd find answers to a lot of unexplained things.

Well I meant any body of water. But they don't need to go into dangerous areas for sure. But I'd like to see how many crimes are solved if scuba divers started doing this often. Especially with radar equipment used by boats above. I'm sure they would find cars with bodies too.

Well I meant any body of water. But they don't need to go into dangerous areas for sure. But I'd like to see how many crimes are solved if scuba divers started doing this often. Especially with radar equipment used by boats above. I'm sure they would find cars with bodies too.

Here in Indiana, especially in newly built residential areas, we have a huge problem with retention ponds, especially in the winter. Most aren't fenced, and several missing people in cars were later found quite by accident in the very shallow waters of a pond. In the winter, people slide off ice and right into them.

I guess it renews my hope that if not alive, Aleah is found in the landfill versus water. A hideous place, but one that might preserve more evidence and convict whomever is responsible.

Here in Indiana, especially in newly built residential areas, we have a huge problem with retention ponds, especially in the winter. Most aren't fenced, and several missing people in cars were later found quite by accident in the very shallow waters of a pond. In the winter, people slide off ice and right into them.

I guess it renews my hope that if not alive, Aleah is found in the landfill versus water. A hideous place, but one that might preserve more evidence and convict whomever is responsible.

Yup, the case of a gentleman from Plainfield from several years ago. Found in a retention pond a few yards away from his house several years later, still in his car. Hard to believe, but it does happen.

I live in Cincinnati. Whenever they drag the river looking for someone they find several others. I propose dragging the river frequently for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean this would be a good JOB for people. It would be a good government job imho. Plus looking along highways and interstates regularly with trained canines. Me and my daughter have always wondered if this is actually done often. Who would be responsible for doing it? I think this too would solve a lot of missing person cases.

Bumping again!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm the first one who said about the stripper pits. Because a cousin told me alot of things about she puts in them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Sure wish there were some news on this poor girl's case.

Please remember that the important thing here is NOT being "right" or being first to post information.

Finding Aleah is the goal and the sole focus of this thread. :tyou:

d02e6f07f2e2e7a3cbce863e0cce94ed.jpg

Justice for Aleah

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads