IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yeah you would think two little 6 yr olds would be 'tattling' ...you would think they would wake him up, hey sister is leaving...

unless what is the chance a woman did come by for her?? and tapped on the door, and if she were closest to it was the only one that heard???
grr where is SHE?!

http://www.wataugademocrat.com/2008/0107/0111sheriffreports.php

One of MP's crimes where he fled Indiana and was found in Charlotte, NC. It's in MSM so I thought it would be safe to post it.

Very last paragraph of this article.

Did he just get out of prison recently? I'll have to check when grandpa got out. Another site says the mobile was in grandpa's name and MP is still staying there. Did they meet in prison? Not a good place for little children with 15 RSO's. Did you see how close some of these mobiles are to each other? Maybe a few feet apart. I'm not liking the info coming out.

Not accusing anyone but facts are 15 RSO's, a mom with the flu for a week letting her little girls go live with a man who fled a crime in Ind & was arrested in NC, & was living with the mom's RSO father up until he passed away early this month, who was charged with molesting a child. Not good at all.

Thanks for the link. Interesting. Now it seems, that if these mobile homes are that close together, SOMEONE should have seen Aliahna when she left the home that day. Maybe noticed what direction she was wallking. If they did, was she just kind of wandering, or did she seem to be walking with purpose as if she had a destination in mind? Did anyone see her actually leave the trailer park? Also, if anyone can enlighten me: When LE does the checks on the RSO's in the neighborhood, do they actually search their homes? Is that legal? Or do they just ask them if they have seen this child? That is just SO many offenders in a small area. :(

yeah you would think two little 6 yr olds would be 'tattling' ...you would think they would wake him up, hey sister is leaving...

unless what is the chance a woman did come by for her?? and tapped on the door, and if she were closest to it was the only one that heard???
grr where is SHE?!

Are they now saying a woman came by for her? I haven't been on all day. I'll have to go back and reread.

For the record, MP has two profiles, both under the same name on Facebook. They both have his picture. I'm just not going to really try too much to base my assumptions about MP on those profiles.

I may be wrong and will look more closely, but the ones I looked at did not look like teens. Single guy, attracted to hot girls does not seem perverted to me.

His subscriptions, however, are mainly "barely" adult females, and one young male. What's crazy for me, there is a "type" for his subscriptions.

I had to ask a family member how FB works, since I am using their account. I hope that I phrased this correctly.

Link to storage buildings that are to the right of the entrance to Northway Mobile Park, Fort Wayne, IN

http://g.co/maps/cw75x

Thank you Lato. If you pan to the left you will see the mobile homes. Use satellite view. I counted possibly 50 mobiles including empty pads to put one on but that's based on when google map was updated last, fogot to check that oops.

When LE does the checks on the RSO's in the neighborhood, do they actually search their homes? Is that legal? Or do they just ask them if they have seen this child? That is just SO many offenders in a small area. :(
Respectfully snipped...I had asked that earlier...a knock on the door don't cut it. And IMO a polygraph, which LE claims they adminisitered, don't cut. The only thing that cuts it with me when a life of a missing child is at stake is an actual search of offender's premises.:banghead:

Are they now saying a woman came by for her? I haven't been on all day. I'll have to go back and reread.

drat now I can't find it, don't hold me to it,but somewhere back I thought
:innocent:I recalled something said about mom came by to go to the birthday... maybe what the sisters supposedly told MP

let me double check...anyone else recal?

Who owns the home that MP is now still living and Aliahna went missing from? Anyone know? TIA!

drat now I can't find it, don't hold me to it,but somewhere back I thought
:innocent:I recalled something said about mom came by to go to the birthday... maybe what the sisters supposedly told MP

let me double check...anyone else recal?

There was a very detailed comment post from a supposed neighbor who said just that. But that comment has since been deleted and may have been inaccurate.

I read on a website that is more like a independent news site or blog that grandpa owned the mobile that MP is still living in. Take that for what it's worth. Just search MP's name via google and it was one of the first ones to come up. AWB.

A sheriff's department spokesman says Fort Wayne authorities plan to meet Monday afternoon to plan their next move after two straight days without a search for the girl.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/national_world&id=8479968

JMO, but that sounds to me like "Oh crap, the big boys are here. Look busy."
I don't normally question LE this much, but it's been two days. And she's 9. She didn't go to the store and decide to drive to Vegas instead. She didn't run away to a friends house. She's a 9 year old girl with disabilities and emotional problems. Get off your butts and go search something, LE.

Thanks Katydid, I knew I read it somewhere...okay, sorry, toss it in rumor pile.

at any rate
Now why on earth wouldn't a 'babysitter call to confirm said child made it home...hmmm????
Did they mother come pick up the other two, or call & say send'em home....or what???

I guess you take this with a big grain of salt.......because I can't verify. It was in the comments that have been deleted from the initial news article. I know that I read that mom had actually been in rehab. I so wish I could find this again. Did anyone screen print any of the comments before they got deleted? It made a little more sense that someone else was taking care of the girls but that was before I read about the g-pa's record and the friends.

I read on a website that is more like a independent news site or blog that grandpa owned the mobile that MP is still living in. Take that for what it's worth. Just search MP's name via google and it was one of the first ones to come up. AWB.

I've got a few pages to read to catch up, I have been busy all day but if anyone wants to check here is the link to the Allen Co. assessor's office site.

http://www.allencounty.us/assessors-office-home

I was wondering about something from this link. It shows an offense from 2000. The offense is BATT.LEO/FIRFGT/EMS/ETC (cut and paste) What is this? Battery of LE/firefighter/EMS? Does anyone know?

It would seem that the law for battery on LE/firefighter/EMS is different than just battery on a regular person. Some states have enacted tougher penalties for crimes against LE etc. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back