IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How would they have just now found her body in the trailer? I'm not sure I believe that part, but I do believe that there have been arrests. I want her to be alive so badly.

Sheriff Fries looks bad ,I don't think it is good news.

MP has been charged (with murder?) I can't hardly hear the reporter, body was found after 3rd interview with MP around 9pm

There are FB posts that a body has been found, is that what you mean?

Yes. I have a friend who is very close friend of a few ppl in the family. I am from Ft. Wayne and now live in Tx but am still close to my friends up there and go up there every year.

People posting are saying they were watching it as it happened. :(

no motive, aren't giving any details, investigation continues,

How would they have just now found her body in the trailer? I'm not sure I believe that part, but I do believe that there have been arrests. I want her to be alive so badly.

SIghs...LE was in the trailer WITH John Couey -and he had little Jessica Lunsford in the bedroom, and they never searched the entire trailer. He later buried little Jessica in a trash bag-alive. ....:(

MP has been charged (with murder?) I can't hardly hear the reporter, body was found after 3rd interview with MP around 9pm

OMG...I KNEW it. SICK *advertiser censored*!!! I KNEW it!!! Ugh.

Coat found was not hers, not accurate info.

Probable cause arrest affidavit will be released tomorrow.

Oh gosh-i hope this isn't true :( ---BUT i have a feeling it is.

In case anyone missed it: The "friend" has been arrested and charged with murder.

Yep, the flu story is starting to fall apart, if it was planned that long ago. That's what I figured would happen, given enough time.

What came to mind when I read staying with grandpa's friend was pre-planned was that step dad was able to sleep during the day while the kids were at school. Hence not needing a 'babysitter' during the day.

I originally thought perhaps the kids were staying with grandpa's friend so they could attend school. But now that we know these arrangements were made for the holiday break, why couldn't it be arranged for them to stay with family?

I'm still on the creep factor with the neighbor friend. Perhaps that is partially because I attended Catholic school, and there was one pedo priest at the school I attended in the early 70's (less than a year, but that was long enough for damage to potentially be done). I always strongly suspected a friend of mine, who was very catholic, his father died and his mother and siblings were very involved in both the church and school was a victim of this priest. I think of how this family could have easily been groomed by the priest and I can't help but wonder about MP grooming this family as well.

JMO

oh no...please don't tell me they are allowing 12 yr olds to search...no no no...
please don't tell me they are searching with flashlights, in an unorganized manner...

WHERE IS Texas Equsearch or another certified search organization?? Is there no local SAR group?

Hearbreaking.

Was the body found in the trailer, I didn't catch where it was located but read of FB the home has been taped off and is a crime scene as it should be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back