IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Lyle Maroney is her father, how can Dawayne be her father, too??:waitasec: And what is Dawayne's last name?

--his last name is maroney.

--on his F/B under Family, he has:

--alianha maroney lemmom
---Daughter.

( lyle's last name is not maroney--------it's moser.)

The Salvation Army has, in the past, provided funerals. I went to one about 10 years ago for a 17 year old girl who had been in foster care and was murdered by a RSO. The community turned out and it was a sweet [if that's possible]funeral service; her favorite color had been purple and there was a beautiful lavender blanket in the coffin and lots of purple flowers/balloons. I think the community will rally around this little girl and her family.

I'm sure that a local funeral home will offer their services to the family so that this child has a proper burial. I recall this from the Michigan case of Nevaeh Buchanan whose family would not have been able to pay for a funeral for their murdered child. I agree that the community will come together for this lovely little girl and her family.

--his last name is maroney.

--on his F/B under Family, he has:

--alianha maroney lemmom
---Daughter.

( lyle's last name is not maroney--------it's moser.)

Thanks to you and krimekat for explaining this highly confusing situation.

ETA: Guess I'm still confused... how is Lyle Moser associated with all this? Sorry for my ignorance, maybe I need to take some time out and research it ! : ) I'm thinking he must be the stepfather....

I still don't understand where the little boys were? Were they in the home? If so, why were the little girls sent to the monsters house?

I saw Lyle M. (not Maroney) on his Facebook claiming to be Aliahna's Daddy too that is why I was confused> He is also friend of Michael's as well.
So if Lyle Maroney is her father, how can Dawayne be her father, too??:waitasec: And what is Dawayne's last name?

I'd like to know how 16 registered sex offenders were living within very close proximity to at least 5 children in the same trailer park? Where was the enforcement on the stipulations of their registration?! And, some were convicted child molesters, child rapists, etc. Not all were adult infractions or urinating in public (I'm actually not sure if any of them were non-child-related). Why have the stipulations if they aren't enforced? It makes me so mad....

First, the child molesters were residents of this trailer park PRIOR to Aliahna's parents moving their family into this little community. Which in and of itself leaves me speechless.

Second, as far as I know, most, if not all, restrictions for RSO's have to do with proximity to schools, parks or area's where children gather, not your everyday residential neighborhoods that are not within X distance of a school, park or area where children gather.

:sigh: and jmo

Our kids have a code word if things are not ok when they are spending the night away from home (which has only happened 3 times in 11 years, yep even with relatives). They know if they say that word, i will drop everything and come get them, break down the door if necessary.

I'm happy to read your post...I wish all parents were like you!!!! :bow:

It appears Aliahna's mother was aware of the number of sex offenders in the trailer park when they moved in -- that 3/5 of the park housed registered sex offenders (and you have to wonder who chooses to live amongst them, like MP). You can read a quote from one said sex offender here:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...31qHGA?docId=25493145c7404278b357f0defb9074d5

I read an article that stated that if you expand to 2 miles beyond the trailer park, 5% of all of Indiana's sex offenders live in that area. Crazy. That's a pretty high concentration for one approximately 3-mile area.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...r-old-girls-killing-a-haven-for-sex-offenders

Its hard to believe anyone with children would choose to live in that place with all the RSO,One story says everyone knew they were there..why put your family at risk like that,I know their are people who don't have a lot of money,but there had to be other places to chose from..We have a building where a lot of SO live and NO children are allowed to live in it,its also close to the police station.
I am sorry for Aliahna..she should be playing with all her new toys with her sisters..RIP little one,may you fly high with all your angel friends!!!!

I just want to add-JUST because the monster WASNT on the RSO list, doesn't mean he isn't a SO. WHY doesn't the MSM remind people of this?

Not sure if this was posted yet:

Verbatim: Coroner’s statement on girl’s death

Statement issued Tuesday by Dr. E. Jon Brandenberger, Allen County coroner:

On Monday, December 26, 2011, the Allen County Sheriff’s Department and other law enforcement agencies developed significant leads into the investigation of a missing 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl, Aliahna Marie Maroney- Lemmon. With reason to believe that a deceased child was nearby, the Allen County Coroner’s office and other forensic investigators responded to two separate locations, one of which was the Northway mobile home park near North Clinton Street and Diebold Road, from where Alianha had disappeared, and another at a nearby convenience store/gas station. Human remains believed to be that of a female juvenile were found at both locations. Officials from the Allen County Coroner’s office and police crime scene technicians painstakingly documented the areas and recovered evidence. The remains were transported to the Northeast Indiana Forensic Center.

Read more: http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/BLOGS01/111229600

I don't know of many funeral homes and cemeteries that don't virtually offer all services as free or for a couple hundred dollars. Many give the grave plot for free. The only costs associated are generally the cost of merchandise. Casket, graveliner and flowers. Social Services cover those costs in most states. Or people in the community will often times raise a couple of thousand for those costs.

It appears Aliahna's mother was aware of the number of sex offenders in the trailer park when they moved in -- that 3/5 of the park housed registered sex offenders (and you have to wonder who chooses to live amongst them, like MP). You can read a quote from one said sex offender here:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...31qHGA?docId=25493145c7404278b357f0defb9074d5

I read an article that stated that if you expand to 2 miles beyond the trailer park, 5% of all of Indiana's sex offenders live in that area. Crazy. That's a pretty high concentration for one approximately 3-mile area.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...r-old-girls-killing-a-haven-for-sex-offenders

I agree with the sentiment but the article says it's 5% of the sex offenders in the county, not all of Indiana.

I do hope that her biological dad is able to get to the funeral. It seems that her funeral would be a time for comfort and healing not dissension. I think that there are a lot of people who are having a rough time financially and to not attend your child's funeral because of money would be sad.

Does anybody here think he has done this befor ? I am wondering just because he seemed to have confessed so quickly under pressure from LE, and IMHO if he did this befor I do not think he would have cracked so easily....

I wonder why the police are not saying what the motive was?

For all of the talk about the 15 RSOs that lived in that park, I find it worth noting that not a one of them killed this little girl, and quite possibly, none of them ever even harmed her. Ironic.

I'm sure that they're thrilled with all of the renewed interest in their previous crimes this guy has caused, not that I feel badly for them. Karma. RSOs take note--you're being watched!!

Aliahna's loved ones should each be given one turn at MP with a brick.

What a tragedy:

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) — To assist her dying father, Tarah Souders made a choice: She moved her three young girls to a run-down trailer park in rural Indiana to help take care of him as his lungs rotted from emphysema.

She knew it could be dangerous. The park of about two dozen homes was teeming with convicted sex offenders, with one living at nearly every address. She worried about neighbors with sex offense records who had been helping her father get by, according to trailer park residents. And before she arrived, she even asked her father if her children could be at risk for abuse from two specific men — including a suspect now accused in her daughter's death.

"He said, 'No. They will not touch your children. They're doing everything they're supposed to do,'" said Greg Shumaker, one of 15 convicted sex offenders who live at the park and the other man that Souders had inquired about.

I wonder how MP rose in her estimation from a suspected child molester to a trusted family friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153