IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I was wondering about the service retirement thing because I have known a few people that hurt their backs or knees or whatever in the service and claim disability to get out, then get on SS, and say they retired. Not saying AS did, but I will say it crossed my mind.

What has this got to do with the slaughter of a child? Confused and just asking. thanks.

intellius has a AS, has lived in New Haven IN, Centerville Ia, and Ft Wayne, Bellevue Neb....and I am not going further than that as I think that predates TS

at some point AS and TS must have lived with PP on Woodmere, as they all show the same addy ( which is about 12 miles south of trailer)

THAT is why I wondered WHY they moved to that darn trailer park, if they had a 'better' roof over their heads..strange

thses cities come up for TS-with last names S, M,& L
Hagerstown, MD
Centerville, IA
New Haven, IN
Waynesboro, PA
Seymour IA
Middleburg FL
Exline IA
Ft Wayne

Do we know yet if the time MP was in IA, was the same time TS and her children were in IA? The thought sends chills to my bones.....

I have the fear that this case will be much worse than Ethan Stacy and Leiby Kletzky combined when all is said and done, and I never thought that possible.

JMO

What has this got to do with the slaughter of a child? Confused and just asking. thanks.

Trying to figure out the type of people that would let their child live in a lions den. If he retired from the service then why take it off of his FB now? MOO

Hi Doc. :seeya: I was wondering if they pulled video before they went back or talked to employees about his visit~a 6 am cigar run might stand out.
They said at the beginning they verified he went to the store by the video. An article that came out today said a reporter watched a video at the store of the police taking the dumpster monday night.

I don't think they found them then because they never took the dumpster at the store where he bought the cigars till Monday evening.

I don't remember that. May I ask for a link if it is not too much trouble and you can find it quickly? (I've got mine and one of his friends over for a sleep over and too many distractions this evening.)

We don't when he placed her there, but I find myself wondering how often trash pick up was since this is a commercial facility, and commercial pick up is generally more frequently than residential.

ay yi yi.....

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/lemmons-cause-of-death-still-unknown

COD stil unknown. Awaiting microscopic and tox results which take longer.

Some details will not be released

Am I the only one that thinks he did NOT bash her in the head on the front steps of his trailer? I think she was murdered elsewhere, and the brick story is a big fat lie. :twocents:

Where and how, who knows, but somewhere that evidence would not be so easily gathered. If the authorities can find a drop of blood to convict someone, certainly they would have spotted (no pun intended) something on the steps?

If she was murdered on his front doorstep certainly one of the nearest neighbors would have seen or heard something? If not, wow, he's the luckiest I've seen.

:confused:

I'm basing this on not having read all the posts since last night though, so there might be something I've missed that explains things.

It is possible that they knew each other for 3-4 years. Not sure if neighbor was referring to MP and TS or MP and JL (grandpa) when he commented they had known each other 3-4 years.

RP (neighbor), 58, whose trailer is next to where MP was living, said he didn't think it was odd that Aliahna's mother had him watching the girls for an extended period.

"They had known each other for somewhere of three to four years, I know that, and he took care of their grandfather," RP said. "I didn't see any reason to question it at all."

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/suspect-in-ind-girls-1275642.html

Trying to figure out the type of people that would let their child live in a lions den. If he retired from the service then why take it off of his FB now? MOO

There is no figuring out. These people live this everyday. They hope for the best and if something goes wrong. OH Well. And they move on. Sorry, but these are the cold hard facts.

Am I the only one that thinks he did NOT bash her in the head on the front steps of his trailer? I think she was murdered elsewhere, and the brick story is a big fat lie. :twocents:

Where and how, who knows, but somewhere that evidence would not be so easily gathered. If the authorities can find a drop of blood to convict someone, certainly they would have spotted (no pun intended) something on the steps?

If she was murdered on his front doorstep certainly one of the nearest neighbors would have seen or heard something? If not, wow, he's the luckiest I've seen.

:confused:

I'm basing this on not having read all the posts since last night though, so there might be something I've missed that explains things.

Good points. I have thin walls in a multi family property and I can hear all kind of things outside, including car doors which close much further than 30' away. I can hear the resin chair fall over if it's windy outside. I find it hard to believe anyone would not fall over to the ground if hit upon the head and find it hard to believe someone would not hear something fall to the ground.

It's possible at the time the murder happened the general rule was 'what happens in pedo park, stays in pedo park'. LE has not said that witnesses have not come forward after learning about Aliahna's murder and spoken to them about what they saw or heard. It also wouldn't surprise me if some of the convict/RSO's who came forward to speak to media on MP's behalf might be saying so publicly but are saying something entirely different to LE behind the scenes. Not because they are afraid of repercussion from MP, but they wouldn't want to be known in the neighorhood as a rat.

JMO

If she was murdered on his front doorstep certainly one of the nearest neighbors would have seen or heard something? If not, wow, he's the luckiest I've seen. :confused:

If ??? She was murdered. What difference if on the front door step.? Are you questioning the confesion of this person?

Aliahna Lemmon: Detectives stone-faced as they listen to Mike Plumadore confess

FORT WAYNE, Indiana (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- With a look of anguish on his face, Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries told HLN’s Nancy Grace Tuesday evening that detectives were forced to remain calm and “stone-faced” while child killer, Michael Plumadore described the details of his heinous and horrific crime – a crime he is accused of executing on a defensless little girl two days before Christmas.

Detectives, who must deal with horrific crimes such as this, undoubtedly know that in the blink of an eye they can execute their own form of justice. As difficult as it must be, they know they must refrain from acting on their emotions if they want justice to be served.

Plumadore is the 39-year-old former felon who brutally murdered and dismembered Aliahna Lemmon’s body last Friday. Following three police interviews that spanned three days, he finally confessed and led police to her body.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...aced-as-they-listen-to-mike-plumadore-confess

Well, if the old man died on 12/3, his Social Security check would have provided for the month of December's rent and utilities. He wouldn't have had to pony up any money until after January 1. He may have been receiving a small living stipend as well as room and board for caring for the man. Enough to keep him in cheap cigars, anyway.
speaking of ss checks, i notice lemmon died the same day he received one. would that check be expected to go back to ss or would mp be able to keed the cash from that one?

They said at the beginning they verified he went to the store by the video. An article that came out today said a reporter watched a video at the store of the police taking the dumpster monday night.

TY--if MP immediately gave up his cigar buying trip out of the gate...I imagine LE went straight there to have a look around and that was Friday and IIRC search was called off Sat? I have to believe they had enough info by Saturday to lie in wait for MP. They might have also been watching the dumpster.

Warning: May not be related, but worth looking into....
Since this article does not name any victims, I assume it is OK to post. If not, mods please delete.

I don't have time to sleuth this just now, but it really does sound like it might be related. This article was published on December 7, so the timing is kind of strange, but it goes along with the theory that this family is a den of abuse. It looks like this abuse took place in Scott County, Iowa. I am not sure how this relates geographically to where Aliahna lived or visited in Iowa.

http://qctimes.com/news/local/crime...cle_8576ef0e-2152-11e1-9310-001871e3ce6c.html

Please let me know if anybody cares to check into this and what you have found.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7441658#post7441658"]IA-Ten-year-old sex abuse victim tells secret to authorities to save sisters[/ame]

thread for this specific case . . .

speaking of ss checks, i notice lemmon died the same day he received one. would that check be expected to go back to ss or would mp be able to keed the cash from that one?

If he had direct deposit wouldn't it go to his estate? Do they still send out paper checks?

TY--if MP immediately gave up his cigar buying trip out of the gate...I imagine LE went straight there to have a look around and that was Friday and IIRC search was called off Sat? I have to believe they had enough info by Saturday to lie in wait for MP. They might have also been watching the dumpster.
It just dawned on me we have no idea what day he threw the body parts away.

The exhusband could of contacted mom on private message on Facebook if he didn't have a working number. Also, I think it's hinky that an excon says he introduced James Lemmon to Michael Plumadore> I think it was to throw everyone off that there has been a link to family for years even in different states possibly. IMO

I get the feeling that there's some longer connection too, and in different states. I noticed on FB tribute pages and comments that there seem to be a lot of commonalities between Fort Wayne and Centerville, for 2 places that aren't close geographically. The same schools attended, for instance. People who lived in one place and now live in the other. Enough to make me wonder if the connection goes beyond TS/AS.

All in MOO.

Someone has probably already posted this, but if you're going by seeing a similar last name, TS is Souders and the one in this article is Souder. JMO.
but we should also double check on the name souder. an s has very often been added onto my last name when it shouldn't be including school paperwork as i was growing up and important mail received as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez