Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone help me out, I am confused on what Sheriff Fries is saying

snip
When quizzed about the location of the trash container where some of the body parts were found, Fries said they generally search a one-mile radius around where a child goes missing, and in this case it was a good thing they did.

http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS09/320097837

They generally search a 1 mile radius and it was a good thing they did-why is it a good thing? They didn't find her remains until he told them where to look and the dumpster wasn't hauled away until Monday night after he confessed! Did they even look in the dumpster during the search on Saturday? Sorry to be graphic but were the body parts in clear bags? Did he walk to the dumpster or drive? Does he have a vehicle, I know Patty G. said she did not find a DL on record for him and I know people do drive without them, just wondering how he transported her remains to the dumpster. This is the gas station I told my hubby (when he was working on the hospital expansion, it is done now) to keep buying cigarettes at (cartons) because they have the lowest price around!

New here, but long time lurker...

I think it is possible that LE could have found some evidence between the trailer and the store. Perhaps a small bag was dropped, not enough for LE to block off a crime scene or even to state that it was human remains by sight, but enough to lead them to predict how this would end. That would explain why searches were called off. Testing would take a few days, even if rushed, especially with the holiday, to confirm. In the meantime, they worked on getting a confession.

Just a theory...

Do we know yet if the time MP was in IA, was the same time TS and her children were in IA? The thought sends chills to my bones.....

I have the fear that this case will be much worse than Ethan Stacy and Leiby Kletzky combined when all is said and done, and I never thought that possible.

JMO

Yes. There is court documentation in the Media Links thread which has MP in Appanoose (sp?) County, IA (where TS and family lived) in November of 2010.

According to DS, Aliahna was abused by the two men in 2010, when they lived in IA. Also, TS filed for a permit for a dangerous dog in the same county around that same time.

No. Only through context. She was abused, if I understand it, twice, and by two different people she apparently felt close enough to that she felt bad about reporting them.

Other than sexual abuse I am not sure what else this could be.

I agree that my first thought was also sexual abuse, however, it could have been physical abuse - a beating for being bad? I can't wrap my mind around either or...I can't seem to grasp the amount of evil people out there or that anyone could ever hurt an innocent little child. I'm so far behind because I can't just skip ahead to the last page, but when I read something else, I wish I hadn't. There are so many women who knowingly put their children in harms way that it simply blows my mind. I hate that there are so many people who just want to love and protect all these babies, while others treat them like garbage or worst than...I am so sickened by what poor little Ali's life was all about - sending tight, warm, comforting hugs to heaven, for Ali and all the sweet little babies with her.

<snipped>

THAT is why I wondered WHY they moved to that darn trailer park, if they had a 'better' roof over their heads..strange
<snipped>

It has been reported by numerous MSM articles that Tarah moved to Ft Wayne to take care of her ailing father (RSO Lemmon). Then in Aug 2011 MP returned to help, too . . .

prior to moving to the trailer park in Ft Wayne, it appears she was working in PA (Alianha in school in MD), and prior to that IA (Alianha in school in IA), and prior to that ???

If ??? She was murdered. What difference if on the front door step.? Are you questioning the confesion of this person?

Not questioning his confession - just his method and where it was done. It doesn't make any difference on the surface, but what if where she was killed ultimately does? What if someone else were involved?

I guess what I'm getting at is I don't think it was a spur of the moment thing like he's told IIR the story correctly.

I think if his murdering his "angel" was an accident he would have been devastated and not gone to such lengths hiding it, but would have immediately called for help after he hit her the first time.

What grown man uses a brick to subdue a child anyway? hellOOOOO

The whole situation has really affected me - I don't know if I'll ever look at people the same way again. :furious:

It just dawned on me we have no idea what day he threw the body parts away.

That's what I was trying to get at~I think if he killed her in the early hours of Thursday morning, by 2 am Friday (siblings might have heard noises?) was when he started the "task" and 6 am cigar run was the start of disposal?

Am I the only one that thinks he did NOT bash her in the head on the front steps of his trailer? I think she was murdered elsewhere, and the brick story is a big fat lie. :twocents:

Where and how, who knows, but somewhere that evidence would not be so easily gathered. If the authorities can find a drop of blood to convict someone, certainly they would have spotted (no pun intended) something on the steps?

If she was murdered on his front doorstep certainly one of the nearest neighbors would have seen or heard something? If not, wow, he's the luckiest I've seen.

:confused:

I'm basing this on not having read all the posts since last night though, so there might be something I've missed that explains things.

You are not the only one. I have thought the exact same thing. I suspect what really happened is much more heinous. :(

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289983/1002/LOCAL

Plumadore told police Monday night where to find Aliahna&#8217;s remains, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Acting on what Plumadore told them, police went to two locations &#8211; the trailer he was living in and a convenience store about a mile away.

Surveillance video at Phil&#8217;s One Stop Marathon, in the 10000 block of North Clinton Street, showed police stopping in front of the Dumpster about 9:20 p.m. Monday and hauling it away on a flat-bed tow truck about 25 minutes later.

but we should also double check on the name souder. an s has very often been added onto my last name when it shouldn't be including school paperwork as i was growing and important mail received as an adult.

I was the poster who excitedly thought I had found a connection last night in the Souder arrest and Souders family. I was wrong. :blushing:

It doesn't help that Jaymie Souder was in Davenport, IA, which is about 3 hours away.

I mean, it's possible there is a connection, but I haven't seen TS's name spelled without the final 's' anywhere. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes. There is court documentation in the Media Links thread which has MP in Appanoose (sp?) County, IA (where TS and family lived) in November of 2010.

According to DS, Aliahna was abused by the two men in 2010, when they lived in IA. Also, TS filed for a permit for a dangerous dog in the same county around that same time.

I'm going to pull my hair out if it turns out MP was one of Aliahna's abusers in IA.

speaking of ss checks, i notice lemmon died the same day he received one. would that check be expected to go back to ss or would mp be able to keed the cash from that one?

Did you read somewhere that he got the check on the 3rd? The 3rd used to be the day for everyone to get their social security check, but that has since changed and several dates have been added because it became too many to all be done on the 3rd. I just know from my previous banking experience.

Also, from my experience with my grandmother and great-grandmother, NO, Social Security requires that money back immediately. Social Security somehow catches people trying to hang on to a relatives soc. sec. check after they are deceased, by somehow linking up to the death certificate. At least this is how it's worked with my deceased loved ones.

check the Probable Cause Affidavit . . . also, Sheriff Fries discussed this with NG . . .

also, comparing this with what Sheriff Fries has said (MP was under radar that first day), MP did not have much time! Cigar run was probably it . . . IMHO of course

New here, but long time lurker...

I think it is possible that LE could have found some evidence between the trailer and the store. Perhaps a small bag was dropped, not enough for LE to block off a crime scene or even to state that it was human remains by sight, but enough to lead them to predict how this would end. That would explain why searches were called off. Testing would take a few days, even if rushed, especially with the holiday, to confirm. In the meantime, they worked on getting a confession.

Just a theory...

Welcome :seeya:

I have to hope that if they found a bag of human parts, flesh and skin still attached, they would rope off a crime scene - not to be crass, but there's not much I can think of that would look the same....

I know she is married to the current husband. Just wasn't sure if this was her first marriage or ?? As we all know, anyone can have a number of children from various fathers without marrying any of them.

Not that the number of her marriages matters, just trying to sort out fact from fiction and keep speculation from morphing into fact. (in general).

TS DOB October 14, 1983
AS DOB July 21, 1968

She referred to LM as her ex-husband in a photo

Don't think she was married to DM

The youngest child has a hyphenated name Lemmon-Schulte, he looks to be around 3

:bump:

IIRC He led them to the remains in his freezer. It hasn't been released publicly but I strongly suspect LE/Searchers found the remains in the dumpster Saturday which led to the sudden end to the search around 3pm Saturday afternoon.

What I suspect likely happened from there is LE told him they found the remains in the dumpster during interrogation and he knew he was "at the end of the hall" as another poster suggested upthread.

hth

coupled with what Sheriff Fries has said about knowing MPs story was bunk after the 6a cigar run discussion with MP. He confessed after only 3 interviews . . . Remember this investigation was all going on close to a busy Holiday.

early Thurs 22 Dec: MP hit A with brick outside
early Fri 23 Dec: MP did the deed as described in the PCA - cigar run 6a
late Fri 23 Dec: A was reported missing by mom (LE on the case)
Sat 24 Dec: MP Interviewed & told his story including the cigar run at 6a; search called off abruptly
Sun 25 Dec: Christmas Day
Mon 26 Dec: MP Interviewed, read Miranda Rights, freely admitted to the crime; search warrant served/body parts in freezer found

check the Probable Cause Affidavit . . . also, Sheriff Fries discussed this with NG . . .
What does the probable cause affidavit say about the day he threw the body parts away? I don't remember anytime mentioned.

OMG, that is true. Just b/c he said that he took the rest of her to the dumpster during his cigar run, doesn't mean he really didn't still have all of her in the freezer and waited until some of the search was called off before he went to the dumpster. Maybe he thought they wouldn't search that area again since they had been all over it. Maybe that's why LE wanted everyone to think the search was called off. To keep an eye on him and see if he went to dump anything anywhere, or leave his residence for anything at all. Hmmmm. Good thought. Not that this matters, but just because he confessed, I truly don't believe half of the confession. Besides, he would never harm a child, he would only kill the child. Maybe that's how he rationalized telling that to LE. Hmmph.

I'm going to pull my hair out if it turns out MP was one of Aliahna's abusers in IA.

I'm gonna say he wasn't because both the men were "caught by police" according to DS. Surely he wouldn't be free to kill this soon had he been one of the IA perps.

I have been searching for 2010 news stories and blotter/arrest records for the area hoping to find something that sounds like it could be a match, but so far, no luck. I'd really like to find the names of these men and see if there are even MORE hinky connections.........

Not questioning his confession - just his method and where it was done. It doesn't make any difference on the surface, but what if where she was killed ultimately does? What if someone else were involved?

I guess what I'm getting at is I don't think it was a spur of the moment thing like he's told IIR the story correctly.

I think if his murdering his "angel" was an accident he would have been devastated and not gone to such lengths hiding it, but would have immediately called for help after he hit her the first time.

What grown man uses a brick to subdue a child anyway? hellOOOOO

The whole situation has really affected me - I don't know if I'll ever look at people the same way again. :furious:

BBM. One who has the forethought LE might be able to match up bruises to finger, thumb or handprints? Someone who has become enraged and lost all control?

Then again, who regardless of age, gender or a number of other things not only murders but chops up a child?

Did you read somewhere that he got the check on the 3rd? The 3rd used to be the day for everyone to get their social security check, but that has since changed and several dates have been added because it became too many to all be done on the 3rd. I just know from my previous banking experience.

Also, from my experience with my grandmother and great-grandmother, NO, Social Security requires that money back immediately. Social Security somehow catches people trying to hang on to a relatives soc. sec. check after they are deceased, by somehow linking up to the death certificate. At least this is how it's worked with my deceased loved ones.

Funeral Directors are required by law to fill out a form called Statement of Death by Funeral Director. It is then faxed to SS within 10 days of receiving a decedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez