DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Published: December 29, 2011 3:00 a.m.

Father of slain girl returning for funeral

http://journalgazette.com/article/20111229/LOCAL07/312299982

I am just puzzled by all of this. How does the father know the alleged perp? The community had to donate money for him to be able to go to the funeral (he lives in another state), it doesn't appear he saw his daughter for some time, and yet somehow he knew the alleged perp and trusted him.

I am just puzzled by all of this. How does the father know the alleged perp? The community had to donate money for him to be able to go to the funeral (he lives in another state), it doesn't appear he saw his daughter for some time, and yet somehow he knew the alleged perp and trusted him.

MP and TS lived in Iowa recently. I don't believe a connection there has been figured out yet, but it is interesting.

Turn on the news ,on any station and just listen...the neighborhoods we live in no matter where they are(mansions, trailer parks, rural, city) are not carefree places to live. The evil is there..we must do all we can to avoid it..."shun the very presence of evil"(my mother's favorite saying)
A person would have to be like a turtle hiding in a shell to not know of the danger that lerk's for men, women, and children.
It is our obligation, and duty to protect our family members.!..where were the watchers ..for these little ones as well as all the other little ones that go missing????
My heart hurts, when I think about what was going through the mind of this little girl... her mommy was just yards away...a trusted friend was doing this to her.
I hope the other children are talked to by special forces and asked about what they saw, heard, and may have dealt with.
I just want to say.. the place they were living isn't any worse or better than any other place... that has nothing to do with this child's murder it was the lack of "proper supervision" and the associates of the parents.
You can't let your children or yourself or your other family members walk down the middle of the interstate and not get hit!
We know the evil is out there..but it is crazy to have people who commit crimes such as steal, rape rob as our friends and not expect to get robbed!
I believe she said " I"m gonna tell" and that was what compelled hen to do this crime.
Warning to all parent's you can't let convicted sex offenders, convicted murders.abusers and batters watch your children, even if they are kin to you and not believe the possibility exists that they will offend again...
I am so upset, by all these precious babies that are "missing" and the parent's(or adults posing as parents) don't even help search for the child!
God Bless you all.
I love Nancy Grace(I know she has her ways) but she is quick on the ball and doesn't let these people snow ball her!

snipped from above link
"Around the corner at the trailer where Lemmon had lived with her mother and sisters, boxes were piled high on the back of a pickup truck. A family friend, who said the family wished not to be contacted, said they were cleaning up their home, not moving out."

oh really? I hope they seize those boxes before they are forever gone.What in the world could be so important that it has to be cleaned up when you are about to LAY YOUR BABY TO REST FOREVER !!!!

snipped from above link
"Around the corner at the trailer where Lemmon had lived with her mother and sisters, boxes were piled high on the back of a pickup truck. A family friend, who said the family wished not to be contacted, said they were cleaning up their home, not moving out."

oh really? I hope they seize those boxes before they are forever gone.What in the world could be so important that it has to be cleaned up when you are about to LAY YOUR BABY TO REST FOREVER !!!!

Photo Ops, like Caylee's room and Lisa's room, before the camera's get there.

If anyone wants to map the gas station/conv. store where Ali's remains were found the address is 10330 Leo Road, Fort Wayne, IN. I tried to post a map but I am terrible with embedding Google maps. The name is Phil's Northway Deli that belongs to a chain of stores aka Phil's One Stop. It is a Marathon station with a white canopy over the pumps and a building next to them with red trim on the corner of Leo Rd. and N. Clinton St. The back of it is on Old Leo Road. It looks like the dumpsters are on the front corner of the building by Subway, 3 in 1 enclosed area as is the ordinance around here, dumpsters have to have to be enclosed. I have no idea if there would be surv. cameras in the dumpster area. Northway mhp is right down the street in the 9400 block of N. Clinton. The photo says 2009. HTH

I was looking at this photo again to see if I saw anything off about MP or the surroundings and I noticed his right hand looks swollen. Anyone else think so or is it just that it is close and appears larger than it is? And I am going to delete the photo off my computer, I don't want a photo of that $#@$# on it!

Attachments

• mp.png
    mp.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 109
I was looking at this photo again to see if I saw anything off about MP or the surroundings and I noticed his right hand looks swollen. Anyone else think so or is it just that it is close and appears larger than it is? And I am going to delete the photo off my computer, I don't want a photo of that $#@$# on it!

I think you're right! It does look swollen, like he's hit someone hard. (And I don't blame you for not wanting that photo on your computer. It makes me want to upchuck every time I have to see the face of evil).

Fries said when Plumadore returns to court on Friday, details that were not provided in the affidavit for probable cause would become public in the court documents, answering some of the lingering questions.

Around the corner at the trailer where Lemmon had lived with her mother and sisters, boxes were piled high on the back of a pickup truck. A family friend, who said the family wished not to be contacted, said they were cleaning up their home, not moving out.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229669

Nice time for Ali's family to clean up their home!! :furious:

--i guess mom is over the flu/temporary paralysis then?

--or step-dad ( now that his excuse isn't sleeping all day b/c he works nights and ''can't watch the kids"- so they pawn them off on a convicted felon ) is doing the cleaning/stacking boxes in the pick-up?

I am so sorry...so awful! Was it her son?

It is awful, and it's even worse because the investigation is taking FOREVER! I am amazed at how constantly drawn out and long every single step of the criminal justice process is! Ok - I'm O/T but I thought the gaming was interesting...

Oh and yes - he was her son.

Sorry! Back to mostly lurking! :)

I'm so sorry Lori'. That must be your nephew in your signature picture. Praying little Robby receives justice.

Hugs~
Cubby

Thank you Cubby. He is my sweet nephew in my signature. I pray for justice as well!

I totally didn't mean to go O/T btw. I just found it interesting that these role playing games seem to be a common interest for people that choose to murder in real life! Strange indeed! Not that I think that ALL people that play these games are killers or anything. I just think that perhaps these types of people - predators - might enjoy the ability to control every aspect of their pretend life in the games. Like my SIL - she repeats the same act over and over again - with no consequence or interference.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to WANE tv reporter Drew Blair and Sheriff Ken Fries for standing out in the cold blustery weather Tuesday night and doing the NG show for Ali.

You Rock!

Around the corner at the trailer where Lemmon had lived with her mother and sisters, boxes were piled high on the back of a pickup truck. A family friend, who said the family wished not to be contacted, said they were cleaning up their home, not moving out.
I sure hope that LE told them they would foot the bill and took away their TRASH for them. Wonder if there was anything like computers maybe. JMOI

But if they're low income, then where did they get the money to move from state to state? That's not cheap!

Fries said when Plumadore returns to court on Friday, details that were not provided in the affidavit for probable cause would become public in the court documents, answering some of the lingering questions.

I sure hope that LE told them they would foot the bill and took away their TRASH for them. Wonder if there was anything like computers maybe. JMOI
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229669

Nice time for Ali's family to clean up their home!! :furious:

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/28/aliahna-lemmon-benefit-fund/?hpt=ng_mid

A fund for the family for expenses and counselling. Great, Mum gets paid for all the hard work she did on Farmville.

Well isn't that just dandy! Listen people, those kids are getting Welfare I'm sure and they get a state medicaid card. Any thing they need will be covered..they even pay them mileage to go back and forth to doctors.

I would not contribute ANYTHING to this family because I don't feel IMHO that they could manage a ball of thread correctly.

Interesting they are "cleaning up" around the ole trailer all of a sudden. What you wanna bet they are getting ready for CPS or they are going to try to get the kids back if they've been taken. IMHO this mother does NOT need anything in her care custody and control. She is a neglectful mother obviously in her decisions.

There are too many coincidences of too many people knowing and trusting this Michael Plumadore!!!!!!!Something fishy is going on! We are talking even Tarah's former lovers being Facebook friends. I would love for FBI to check everyone who has been connected to Plumadore for their computers to be checked out! In State and Out of State!

I have a terminally-ill 5 year old & when I went to the mortuary to pre-pay his cremation expenses, I signed paperwork for a bunch of forms that will have to be filed. The statement of death sent to Social Security does have to be sent within 10 days of death, but the mortician can cremate a body immediately without waiting for the SS to receive that statement. I was told my son will be cremated about 48 hours after the mortuary receives his body.

Hope that helps.

I am so sorry for you and your son. I hope you have somebody to lean on.
It is bad enough to read about preventable tragedies of young children, and yet you have to deal with something that is beyond your control. My heart hurts for you. Some things in life just don't make sense.
(((Hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member