IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangling someone is quite different to coldly shooting them in the head.

Right. Shooting someone is much colder, and more likely to be an unrelated person to the victim. Strangling is a much more intimate type of crime, and unusual for a stranger to break in to steal and then end up strangling an occupant to death. But it was true.

PC starting.

No one knows...and as the shot didn't kill her, Police are unlikely to know unless a neighbor heard it.

Which is likely in a cul de sac imo...

Unless of course the perp had a silencer. Which tends to lend credence to a Planned Hit.

As does the Head Shot.

Yes home invasions happen, often.

Yes women get shot often.

But a woman shot in the Head and nothing else taken?

Come on....that's not a burglary - that's an execution.

Whoever did it, entered that house with one goal - murdering Amanda.

BBM Do we know nothing was taken? LE said it was an apparent robbery I thought. That means they apparently have to have some evidence showing them that. In my opinion 'apparent' which is the word used means it is 'obvious' to LE.

As far as victims being shot in the head that isn't uncommon unfortunately whether a stranger does it or someone the victim knew did and it certainly doesn't make it personal. Strangers are killing people they didn't even know in horrendous sadistic ways. None were personal to the stranger but they knew they could do whatever they wanted to and the victim/s couldn't stop them.

With all the forensic shows now everyone knows head shots are kill shots. Its quick and lethal and once shot in the head it means the perp can leave the scene quickly after then which I imagine this killer did. But since strangers also shoot victims in the head there is no proof this was done by someone known to her or by one of the strangers who goes around murdering innocent victims they don't even know by shooting them in the head.

No longer are even overkills only for suspects who knew the victim/s. Strangers have also done overkills even worse than those done by someone familiar to the victim.

We are living in scary mean times now. Its like a lot of these killers are the walking dead without a conscience whatsoever. Its really frightening. I just read that brutal home invasions in this city is not uncommon and the invaders have been ruthless to the victims. Usually an invader will go on to do more severe levels of crimes the longer they do it from first robbing..then raping/beating the victims severely and then will eventually resort to murder. Many of the victims in Indy that I read about were raped repeatedly by the home invaders.

IMO

Sounds like it is going to be a long PC based on the list of how many people are going to speak.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Right. Shooting someone is much colder, and more likely to be an unrelated person to the victim. Strangling is a much more intimate type of crime, and unusual for a stranger to break in to steal and then end up strangling an occupant to death. But it was true.

PC starting.

Strange but true...

Your lady might've fought back. Also your perp used his bare hands, so it may have been unpremeditated.

Taking a gun into someone elses home is Planned...especially at 8am and you allegedly believe No Ones Home!!!

I cant see a pregnant Amanda fighting anyone. Pregnant women with toddlers about tend to think of the childrens safety first.

I don't know, it sounds as if Amanda may have been taken by surprise.

Wasn't she found in the kitchen or did my brain just make that up?

Are they planning to say ANYTHING except how well all the LE agencies are cooperating?

Here's a great article discussing statistics, comments from Pat Brown, etc...

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3316485&page=1

Thanks but I find Pat Brown personally very biased and slanted. She has been so wrong on many cases now that I no longer take what she says as trustworthy and Pat never ever comes back and apologizes for blaming the wrong person either.

I am sure others will enjoy reading it though so thank you so much for linking it..

Just my personal opinion on it and nothing more.:)

So far an overly defensive non-substantive PR exercise.

Thanks but I find Pat Brown personally very biased and slanted. She has been so wrong on many cases now that I no longer take what she says as trustworthy and Pat never ever comes back and apologizes for blaming the wrong person either.

I am sure others will enjoy reading it though so thank you so much for linking it..

Just my personal opinion on it and nothing more.:)

ITA

I'd rather ask the guy at the gas station his opinion

Yes, shootings are much more cold and impersonal way of killing someone.

Strangulations and other methods like stabbing that require body contact are much more personal although strangers have done strangulations/stabbings and also bludgeoned their victims to death as well. Of course strangers have used kill shots to the head too.

I think their motive is to do it quickly so they can silence the witness before leaving the premises. He probably thought he had killed her right then and there. A hit man would make sure she was dead before he left. This suspect did not because she was still alive when found.

IMO

Yes, shootings are much more cold and impersonal way of killing someone.

Strangulations and other methods like stabbing that require body contact are much more personal although strangers have done strangulations/stabbings and also bludgeoned their victims to death as well. Of course strangers have used kill shots to the head too.

I think their motive is to do it quickly so they can silence the witness before leaving the premises. He probably thought he had killed her right then and there. A hit man would make sure she was dead before he left. This suspect did not because she was still alive when found.

IMO

A Hit Man in the Movies would've made sure she was dead.

A Hit Man who is not normally a Hit Man/woman may well panic and run.

Most people have no idea how ghastly it is to shoot another human in the head. Its loud, physically unpleasant, smelly and downright horrific if its not a clean kill. Which it wasn't.

It tends to hint toward inexperience imo, rather than a Paid Hit by a known Hitman.

So we have a burglar who inexplicably turns murderer, then panics and runs without stealing anything?

Huge Fail, for either a hitman or a burglar. This crime makes no sense in either of these scenarios.

[video=twitter;665188587823083520]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665188587823083520[/video]

[video=twitter;665188873811714048]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665188873811714048[/video]

Ok so now we have a hitman who walked/drove the streets and wasn't seen?

At 8am in a cul de sac when everyone's leaving the house to start their day?

"The people who did this will be brought to justice." Not person, people.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;665190130446151680]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665190130446151680[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove