IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Pastor is talking about Code of Silence in streets where people are not snitching to help serve justice. Witness intimidation is also problem and they need to get more aggressive to "end the madness"

This is not a press conference specifically for this case. The FBI is involved in the city helping to reduce crime.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

"The people who did this will be brought to justice." Not person, people.

So they must think it was more than one person involved.

Many home invaders are coming in bringing more than one with them.

We have had a rash of home invasions in our surrounding towns close to our county in the last couple of years. Most of them used a female as bait and they would send her to the door to ask for help and when the homeowner opens the door the others will be waiting somewhere outside and rushes inside. There was an elderly man who was so severely beaten he wound up being permanently brain damaged and now can no longer live by himself.

But last year a young woman was with her young child inside of her home when two invaders broke down her door. She pulled a shotgun on them (it wasn't loaded but he didn't know that) and she held one at gunpoint until the police arrived. She also fought with one of them grabbing his testicles before she ran into her bedroom to get her gun. He was the one who fled the scene but was later caught.

It is really sad that people aren't even safe in their own homes anymore. That is why the sales for alarm systems have skyrocketed in recent years.

IMO

Why are the FBI involved?

Interesting question. I wondered that myself. What sort of violation of federal law are we looking at? Or is there a serial killer they are helping investigate? A run of the mill home invasion and/or murder doesn't usually pull the FBI, even for pretty white women.

Captain is not instilling confidence in me -- Amanda's dog licked them?

They believe the burglary 2 doors down was related. Husband left at 6:11 am. Baby was in the crib upstairs

Just as they are finally giving actual info it cuts out! Augh!!!

A Hit Man in the Movies would've made sure she was dead.

A Hit Man who is not normally a Hit Man/woman may well panic and run.

Most people have no idea how ghastly it is to shoot another human in the head. Its loud, physically unpleasant, smelly and downright horrific if its not a clean kill. Which it wasn't.

It tends to hint toward inexperience imo, rather than a Paid Hit by a known Hitman.

So we have a burglar who inexplicably turns murderer, then panics and runs without stealing anything?

Huge Fail, for either a hitman or a burglar. This crime makes no sense in either of these scenarios.

I must be missing that article over and over again.

Where did LE say nothing was taken?

TIA

Thanks but I find Pat Brown personally very biased and slanted. She has been so wrong on many cases now that I no longer take what she says as trustworthy and Pat never ever comes back and apologizes for blaming the wrong person either.

I am sure others will enjoy reading it though so thank you so much for linking it..

Just my personal opinion on it and nothing more.:)

Definitely not my fave either. But, I never expect anyone that isn't privy to the investigation and evidence to get it right, that would be silly. Brown like many of these so called experts have their own agenda whether that's 15 minutes of fame or money. So the value isn't necessarily in the final analysis or theory. Instead it's in the information and statistics they share which can be used to formulate our own theories.

[video=twitter;665195000175702016]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665195000175702016[/video]

FBI seems to aid in most major crimes where I live. It does not indicate crossing state borders, etc...just adding resources. Jmo

Jill Disis tweets providing lots of good info, but I have no idea how to post it here!

[video=twitter;665195836893188096]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665195836893188096[/video]

[video=twitter;665196008494731269]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665196008494731269[/video]

[video=twitter;665196134114189316]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665196134114189316[/video]

Captain is not instilling confidence in me -- Amanda's dog licked them?

Is that what he really said? I am not listening to the PC but just reading about it here. That would great news if true. I have seen them swab the mouths of dogs before in other cases and they have gotten DNA evidence from the dogs.

It reminds me of a video I saw on FB where three guys broke into a home during the daytime while the owners were at work but they had a camera inside of their home. It showed the two huge dogs being petted by the three guys. I think the dogs were pit-bulls or some other big dog.

imo

[video=twitter;665196330508279809]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665196330508279809[/video]

The guy was in a dark hoodie and was caught on camera walking between the first house and Amanda's house and also seen walking west after Amanda was shot. A neighbor reporter hearing what she thought sounded like gunshots. I didn't catch if they gave a time.

Believe it's related to the burglary in the house two doors down.

Believe they saw the husband leave the home for the gym and believed it to be a crime of opportunity to rob the home.

Only once in the home he found Amanda.

Neighbor reported possibly hearing shots 6:45

Person in dark hoodie going from first burglary home and then saw that same person leaving the Blackburn home.

That person was seen on video on that street and other streets. He was also seen by others in person.

Dark colour SUV related to it with TVs from the homes of victims in it.

Neighbors as well as all the video surveillance have been incredibly helpful.

They have 'seen' the suspect on video. They know who he is but not his name.

Telling him he's not as good as he thinks he is and that they are coming to get him.

Talking about previous robberies and others who then were in trouble for aiding/abetting individuals.

Strongly saying that they need to turn in the suspect, that they (LE) shouldn't have to go to them (those who know him) in order to find him. They need to hand him over.

We're serious about this and we're coming for you.

[video=twitter;665196743450054656]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665196743450054656[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove