IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless LE is putting on a huge act to make the perp think they are not suspicious of him, it sounds to me like they do think it was a result of a home invasion.

Jill Disis ‏@jdisis 10m10 minutes ago
Converse says Blackburn's husband left shortly after 6am. Says earlier burglary in area was connected. Perps saw opportunity when he left

Jill Disis ‏@jdisis 11m11 minutes ago
"We know who killed her," at least we have a picture, Converse says. "We don't have a name."

Jill Disis ‏@jdisis 10m10 minutes ago
Converse says they anticipate releasing a picture of suspect wearing a hoodie.

Jill Disis ‏@jdisis 9m9 minutes ago
Eric Hench, IMPD investigations, says earlier burglary happened at 5:30. Cameras throughout neighborhood.

Jill Disis ‏@jdisis 9m9 minutes ago
Hench says a dark SUV was spotted in the area. From 6:45-6:55, neighbor reported hearing shots.

Jill Disis ‏@jdisis 8m8 minutes ago
An individual wearing a hoodie was captured on surveillance camera. Other neighbors saw same person, with hoodie trying to cover face.

Jill Disis ‏@jdisis 8m8 minutes ago
Hench clarifies, no photo at this time, but says they anticipate possibly releasing photo at a later date.

Is that what he really said? I am not listening to the PC but just reading about it here. That would great news if true. I have seen them swab the mouths of dogs before in other cases and they have gotten DNA evidence from the dogs.

It reminds me of a video I saw on FB where three guys broke into a home during the daytime while the owners were at work but they had a camera inside of their home. It showed the two huge dogs being petted by the three guys. I think the dogs were pit-bulls or some other big dog.

imo

LE did that in the Sievers case - swabbed the dogs.

Did he just say that there was NO forced entry?

Now Pastor is talking about Code of Silence in streets where people are not snitching to help serve justice. Witness intimidation is also problem and they need to get more aggressive to "end the madness"

Do they have a gang problem there? Often times they will not snitch each other out and those who live in the area are too terrified of them to tell police anything they may know.

I am not saying this was someone who was a gang member but it is common knowledge that some in certain areas are too fearful to speak with LE even if they know something.

I wonder if hairs were found on her body/clothing at the scene that wasn't hers nor belonged to her husband and child?

IMO

He says NO ONE acts alone...co-conspirator

[video=twitter;665198805986463744]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665198805986463744[/video]

[video=twitter;665198360622669824]https://twitter.com/jdisis/status/665198360622669824[/video]

Did he just say that there was NO forced entry?

Knowing that Amanda was a good Christian woman I think she would open up her door to anyone that may have knocked whether she knew them are not.

IMO

So we have a burglar who inexplicably turns murderer, then panics and runs without stealing anything?

BBM, I've seen you mention a few times that nothing was stolen. Do you have the link to where LE has stated the person/people didn't steal anything? I haven't seen anything mentioning that items were or weren't stolen (except in the IE story where it was stated "items were stolen but LE declined to comment on what", something to that effect, but it's IE, so grain of salt).

So they have his face. I wonder if they can check with DMV and get a facial recognition, assuming this person has a DL?

Baby was in crib? I would be interested in knowing the condition of baby's diaper. Was is 'overnight wet'? Or was baby up, changed and placed back in crib by someone?

Knowing that Amanda was a good Christian woman I think she would open up her door to anyone that may have knocked whether she knew them are not.

IMO

Offers some possibilities...

The PERP didn't know she was a good Christian woman. Would he have really knocked. At 6:30 in morning it is DARK. I wouldn't open my door and I am also a good Christian woman.

Maybe she was expecting someone and opened door?

Maybe hubby left the garage door open when he left which conveniently leads right into house.

Laptops, Tv's etc. were stolen? Buy this one guy? How did he carry all this stuff out by himself? This makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1