IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, not necessarily. Would Jesse Matthew's friends and family thought it "suspicious" if he'd shaved off his dreadlocks after Hannah Graham's murder? I doubt it.

I was just thinking about Jesse and the way they ran that show in VA. They got their man by making the public responsible for helping find him.

Even that woman who sighted him on the beach in Texas knew him from the fine work the detectives in VA did in getting the word out of who to look for.

Heck this guy might be lazing on a beach somewhere.

Actually I am kind of surprised there has been no arrest yet. If they have evidence in the car, DNA from the scene and a picture of him inside the first house he went into to burglarize surely they know who it is from at least street people.

I am worried.

MOO

I was just thinking about Jesse and the way they ran that show in VA. They got their man by making the public responsible for helping find him.

Even that woman who sighted him on the beach in Texas knew him from the fine work the detectives in VA did in getting the word out of who to look for.

Actually I am kind of surprised there has been no arrest yet. If they have evidence in the car, DNA from the scene and a picture of him inside the first house he went into to burglarize surely they know who it is from at least street people.

I am worried.

MOO

I remember chatter on here about why they had not released a sketch of him, and then discussion after they did that maybe it was because of the dreads. I'm having trouble remembering the exact timeline of that though, but I do remember what they initially SAID he looked like did not look like him at all!

Just because they have DNA doesn't mean they'll get a "hit." I'm surprised there's been no arrest, though, I agree.

<modsnip>

RSBM

Since DB is cleared, we should assume that he IS on camera the entire time he said he was there.

Plus, in order to clear someone, they must have gone through ALL of his phone records, interviewed friends/family, checked out his online activities, interviewed people at the gym, etc.
Before someone can be cleared, LE goes through every molecule of their lives around the time of the incident (like in the months leading up to the break in-- and what DB did, said,or communicated online immediately after this tragedy.)
And I'm sure they looked at everywhere DB's cellphone pinged around this time.

No one is cleared unless every nook and cranny of their activities has been investigated -- so if LE says DB's alibi and everything else is 'solid' ; we have to believe he's innocent.

LE would not say someone is cleared if they had the least suspicion; because if they said someone is innocent and later evidence proves otherwise-- they open themselves up to litigation.
:moo:

If you have video of the front door, and see the husband leave at 6:11 and then see someone else break in and then gunshots are heard, and then the person leaves, you don't need to go through every molecule of the husband's life to clear him. You have it right there on video, he didn't do it. Because you now know who did although you don't have that person's name yet.

I am worried.

MOO

They were thorough and aggressive. I wonder what the difference is here. Do they not have anything?

It's a scary though to think he'd get far, but really, I don't think he's that good. I think he's still close by and scared.

In re-reading the statements & comments from Davey, I think that he is trying his best to stay on the positive side of things -- he has faith great enuff to try to see that in spite of this loss which is like a big, big hole through his body & soul (my words, not his) and probably a far worse one when he thinks of his little son who will never have his own remembrance of his mother's love for him. I feel sure, however, that Davey will make sure that the little boy is aware of it for the rest of his life.

Yes, Davey could be ranting and raving and spewing rancor and negativity towards this absolutely worthless life-form who robbed Davey and his son of a most precious gift, but he doesn't do it. He knows his congregation and family and friends and people in a lot of areas are hearing what he says, and he also wants to give them a gift as well -- one of love and hope -- it's all he and they have right now.

(After reading that whatever-it-was [and please know that I mean absolutely no bad feelings towards the poster -- we do need to see all sides] , I just couldn't keep my hands off the keyboard. )
Holy-rant over....:rant:

Forgive, if you must.

:justice:

Eh, not necessarily. Would Jesse Matthew's friends and family thought it "suspicious" if he'd shaved off his dreadlocks after Hannah Graham's murder? I doubt it.
I didn't follow the HG case that closely, but wasn't JM seen at a bar with HG before she disappeared? If so, wouldn't bar patrons have become suspicious if they had seen the 2 together and then JM shaved off his dreads right after a sketch/description of a POI was publicized?

Anyway, JM was identified as a suspect and tracked down, so maybe you're right. I hope LE are on someone's trail in Amanda Blackburn's murder.

I hope Davey is not planning on preaching tomorrow. I think that's a bad idea for many reasons.

Agreed! I also found it strange that they chose NOT to release his picture yesterday. Sniff this dirt ball out & let everyone know who he is. As many eyes as possible to get this person off of the street.....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Unless LE already knows who it is -- no need to tip him or his friends off so he can GTH outta dodge. Let's hope that's what it is.

Unless LE already knows who it is -- no need to tip him or his friends off so he can GTH outta dodge. Let's hope that's what it is.
If so, he could be in hiding now.

I had been thinking LE were hoping to find a DNA match in CODIS, so then they wouldn't need the public's help in identifying him -- just in finding him. But, maybe they have identified him and are tracking him down through family and associates?

http://.blogspot.ca/2015/11/q-the-murder-of-amanda-blackburn.html

Statement analysis. I'm not sure if this is allowed to be posted, but found it interesting fwiw

thanks sumbunny. i found it very interesting!

In re-reading the statements & comments from Davey, I think that he is trying his best to stay on the positive side of things -- he has faith great enuff to try to see that in spite of this loss which is like a big, big hole through his body & soul (my words, not his) and probably a far worse one when he thinks of his little son who will never have his own remembrance of his mother's love for him. I feel sure, however, that Davey will make sure that the little boy is aware of it for the rest of his life.

Yes, Davey could be ranting and raving and spewing rancor and negativity towards this absolutely worthless life-form who robbed Davey and his son of a most precious gift, but he doesn't do it. He knows his congregation and family and friends and people in a lot of areas are hearing what he says, and he also wants to give them a gift as well -- one of love and hope -- it's all he and they have right now.

(After reading that whatever-it-was [and please know that I mean absolutely no bad feelings towards the poster -- we do need to see all sides] , I just couldn't keep my hands off the keyboard. )

Forgive, if you must.

No need to ask for forgiveness! Thank you for saying it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They were thorough and aggressive. I wonder what the difference is here. Do they not have anything?

It's a scary though to think he'd get far, but really, I don't think he's that good. I think he's still close by and scared.

I guess my thought is what did he steal and was he able to sell it for how much cash??? Travel money.

I guess my thought is what did he steal and was he able to sell it for how much cash??? Travel money.

I would check Craigslist for someone selling a laptop or whatever was stolen. That's usually where you will find a quick buyer. Pawnshops are more risky these days. And most people he know are probably broke or not interested as well. Jmo

Forgive, if you must.

THIS!!! Thank you for saying what I have been trying to figure out how to say. I've watched some of the videos on the church website and looked at his SM, and from what I've gathered his statement was a total reflection of his optimistic, upbeat personality and absolute love for his church and Jesus. I get the impression he is all about trying to bring people to Jesus and so maybe, somehow he see this horrible tragedy as a way to do that. And while we may not agree with that, or his statement is not what we think a grieving husband should be saying, to me, it makes sense based on what little I've seen. JMO.

And, yes, that whatever-it-was got me pretty riled up. I felt that he/she whoever wrote that was so off base and it was all a total crock. JMO.

I was thinking the same thing. If they can tie him to earlier burglaries who knows how much he has. Who knows how much he was able to sell?

This is what I'm talking about: maybe someone GAVE him cash after the job and helped him get far away.

This is what I'm talking about: maybe someone GAVE him cash after the job and helped him get far away.

Cash for the goods or cash for the job? And if for the job, why?

<modsnip> I saw an reenactment video on yahoo this morning. I don't know how accurate it was but it showed the torso hit was very low on her. it looked like the kind of shot someone would make to take out the baby. It's making me ill just typing this. I have no clue yet as to what's going on. It gives me a bad feeling. I'm a trusting soul and get tricked more often than not, but some of this stuff gives me pause.

https://news.yahoo.com/video/indiana-pastors-pregnant-wife-dies-111449061.html?format=embed#

new link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member