IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean, but there's only one that I found of the same age as reported in the MSM . Priors include burglary, poss. controlled substance, theft, gang activity, etc. Last release 9/25 this year on a burglary charge. Arrested 11/19 for parole violation.

Okay, it's the same person. The link I had made it look like some of the other charges were new, but they're old. Searching the booking number instead of his name is how I got there. Anyway. Nevermind. I'm a dork. Thanks.

It is curious Amanda was still alive when her husband found her on the floor.
If she was shot closer to the time the robbery down the street occurred but was still alive when she was found around 8:30 a.m.,
does the timeline make sense?

Well, I don't know which wound was the fatal one but a great uncle of mine was shot in the head and died... 17 years later.

Yeah but what did he take the stuff out in?

This footage appears to be of the perp LEAVING with zero property right?

We had a burglary locally where the perp was seen strolling down the road with a wheelie bin.

Everyone's all, oh he was stealing a wheelie bin, until we found out someone had their garden shed cleaned out.

:rolleyes:

Burglars burgle, I would expect to have CCTV of this guy with a pc cord trailing behind him at least.

But no he chose to execute an innocent young mom instead then leave empty handed.

Righto.

I have a bridge down here to sell you....!

I can't even speculate. The man seen walking down the street may not have been the one that murdered AB. If he/she was, perhaps the items were placed in a different location for the van to come and pick up. Right now it's all just guess work, which is frustrating.

I can't agree with that at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am open to criticism. I'm certainly not trying to convince anyone that Davey should be considered a suspect in the murder of Amanda Blackburn, at this time. However, I do not see (forensically) how one could sexually assault another without leaving DNA behind.

I can't even speculate. The man seen walking down the street may not have been the one that murdered AB. If he/she was, perhaps the items were placed in a different location for the van to come and pick up. Right now it's all just guess work, which is frustrating.

The police told us its the suspect so that's good enough for me.

Experience/incompetence doesn't fit with the first burglary though does it?

That was seamless.

I don't think AB was a burglary, at all.

Was it seamless ? I have no idea. Where do you see information that it was seamless ?

It may or may not have been. You can have the opinion that it was I guess. I can't say I have any knowledge of how smooth that went. -- i mean, they were on a cul de sac right ? seems to break rule one, yet you say it's seamless ?

;)

I am not going down the DB path at all.

I am actually going the opposite, which is I think inexperience was at play in regards to the perp. Saying that a self-respecting burglar would never do these things, and using that as reasoning for other motives, has to be balanced by the idea that they could be inexperienced.

Lots of activity seems more like inexperience to me. A planned hit or something of that nature would seem to be something where you likely have someone more skilled at their trade and an efficient plan. So when you see all this other stuff that is odd, to me it points away from experience.

I think what we know so far (i stress "WHAT WE KNOW"), it seems really plausible they were inexperienced.

I agree. And if it was a planned attack, and the guy seen on CCTV was the person that committed the crime... one would think his "getaway" would have been part of the plan. I don't think this was planned personally, and if it was, he/she/them are extremely poor planners.

Yeah and read the text. The "source" is that other news mob.

Utterly unchecked. Editors would lose their jobs for that where I live. :(

Thanks, you correctly pointed this out earlier.
Honestly, I'm trying to follow. :blushing:

Hmm... is it okay to post a link to a MSM that was posted, then pulled, but still available in google cache?

Well, I don't know which wound was the fatal one but a great uncle of mine was shot in the head and died... 17 years later.

I get your point and wish Amanda had been so lucky.
The timeline is vague - hours vs. minutes can save a life plus she must have suffered (depending on if she had any awareness after she was shot).

Was it seamless ? I have no idea. Where do you see information that it was seamless ?

It may or may not have been. You can have the opinion that it was I guess. I can't say I have any knowledge of how smooth that went. -- i mean, they were on a cul de sac right ? seems to break rule one, yet you say it's seamless ?

;)

The first burglary was seamless.

HE got away with a bunch of stuff.

What is inexplicable is he came back.

Finding the gun - also a huge coincidence - implies staging to me.

Its an easy leap to make that the original burglary may have also been staging in and of itself.

I don't know why you are taking such a hostile tone about it.

You're allowed to disagree.

This is all MOO based on the Evidence I personally consider valid.

I have no way of knowing if the information I am working on is valid or not at this point - NONE of us do.

However what is valid for me is as follows;

1. wheres the suv
2. why go away and come back
3. why choose a cul de sac
4. why was he empty handed
5 why was he hiding his face at all?

Questions, so many questions...

Even if it was a burglary gone wrong, I would expect the perp to take Amandas wedding rings at the very least.

They were either on her hand or beside the bed or in the bathroom.

So I would expect police to issue a BOLO for personal items that may have been taken

They haven't, so far as I know?

The first burglary was seamless.

4. why was he empty handed

Questions, so many questions...

So the police definitely said nothing was taken? If you are just going by the pic couldn't he have taken jewelry or ATM cards or small things like that that you would not be able to see in the still?

Or did the police come right out and say nothing was taken, just curious.

Yes we do.

Police have told us "this is the suspect" and released the still.

He is one of the suspects, but I haven't seen LE say the person on the CCTV is the murderer... I've heard "alleged suspect"... they have not stated that the man in the photo is the person that murdered AB, at least not that I have seen.

So the police definitely said nothing was taken? If you are just going by the pic couldn't he have taken jewelry or ATM cards or small things like that that you would not be able to see in the still?

Or did the police come right out and say nothing was taken, just curious.

well if you believe wkrp cincinatti or whatever they are

Not only did he steal her bankcard he also used it all over town

so relax theres a trail and plenty more cctv

*polishes bridge

I am open to criticism. I'm certainly not trying to convince anyone that Davey should be considered a suspect in the murder of Amanda Blackburn, at this time. However, I do not see (forensically) how one could sexually assault another without leaving DNA behind.

With a foreign object held with a towel to prevent fingerprints...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member