IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I couldn't care less if the two are framing the other. They're all equally guilty as far as I'm concerned (I know the law works differently but I think everyone knows what I mean). After reading the PC statement, I say lock them ALL up and toss the key. It won't stop all crime, but it will ensure NONE of these 3 ever have the chance to do it again.

Taylor says he "possibly" was at San Clemente and Sunnyfield court that morning.

Frankly, I couldn't care less if the two are framing the other. They're all equally guilty as far as I'm concerned (I know the law works differently but I think everyone knows what I mean). After reading the PC statement, I say lock them ALL up and toss the key. It won't stop all crime, but it will ensure NONE of these 3 ever have the chance to do it again.

^^^THIS^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From reading the probable cause document, it sounds like the husband actually got home from the gym at 730am but stayed in his car talking on the phone until 820am. He then walked inside and found his wife. So sad.

There are NO intellectual disabilities that are diagnosed by facial features alone and you certainly can't tell if someone is intellectually disabled by their expression. How do you know he wasn't high or drunk when arrested? Or mentally ill? Seems like quite the leap to assume he is intellectually disabled from one photograph. People with disabilities are more often the victims of crime rather than perpetrators. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Quite honestly, I don't believe any of those 3 have the brains they were born with.

:cow:

Watson and Gordon were going to leave taylor while out at the ATM transaction ride - but taylor threatened he would kill her if they left.

AB called and said Taylor was family and they could not leave him.

Yeah, agree I don't care about the drama with the group...except that - what if AB is the killer ? Him getting off would be a really bad thing imo. Him saying they couldn't leave taylor, doesn't that sound like he's calling shots ? Leader ? Making sense that he'd ask the younger guy to take the rap or he is a dead man. ya know ? just a thought.

Yeah, I don't know about all this, but as much as they are talking about how all this went down, it's very convincing that LE got this right. at the moment it's overriding my dissatisfaction of the house 2 doors down and other details suddenly not a part of the narrative.

So I guess physical evidence should maybe clear all this up, but if taylor is thrown under bus - maybe they think it's that simple and LE won't test DNA since they are spilling beans ?

Not too sure, alot of this is just me thinking the jacket thing is odd and coupled with a young guy that could be coerced into taking the fall. VERY speculative.

Just a thought because so far i've not seen any physical evidence that ties taylor to the location. -- that could be in here, but haven't seen it yet.

I did find it curious that there was no mention of video of anyone standing on the Blackburn's porch, as we've seen in the MSM reports. Although, that could very well be included in the video mentioned in the PC. IF they have it on video that Taylor was the last one out the door of the Blackburn home and are able to match any DNA collected there to him, then he's toast.

Im going to try to say this as delicately and respectfully as possible. Forgive me.

Sperm can live inside a woman's body for up to 5 days. http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/sperm-and-semen-faq#1. I think as adults, we can all agree it wouldn't be surprising, and likely expected, to find a woman's husband's sperm during a gynecological exam. Even if an assailant's DNA is also found, there is no way to prove which act caused the assault/damage and in this case, no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that either act was not consensual. It sickens me just typing that. So even if there is evidence of possible sexual assault, it could have occurred during either act and I don't think a prosecutor could prove which. So even though we all know Amanda didn't consent to anything with any of these three men, I can see why LE could be reluctant to charge them with SA. Just MOO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I respectfully disagree. This will be both a circumstantial evidence case and direct since it does have some eye witnesses that saw things that morning. As we know, CE is as weighty and as powerful as direct. Sometimes, even more so since eye witness testimony can be challenged easier. It makes sense to me since the sperm is going through stages the experts will be able to tell if some of the sperm is older/less active, and some is very active and fresh. It makes me want to puke just writing this. Gah, what a lowlife.

While the threshold in a criminal case is beyond a reasonable doubt it is not beyond ALL doubt. If any of the suspects' DNA are found in her vagina/mouth/anus or elsewhere on her body or clothing then he/they are toast.

No reasonable jury is going to believe Amanda consented to have sex with the very man who shot her dead who was a stranger to her. It would be very easy to prove the rape and the DA will do that through powerful circumstantial evidence. I have seen convictions of more than one defendant when both of their DNA was co-mingled with the victim's and the victim also had sperm belonging to her husband/boyfriend etc.

The mere fact that Davey left at 6:11am and the neighbor heard the gunshots around 6:45-6:55 shows if she was raped it was by the man who was inside her home at the time who killed her. There are so many ways to prove he was the one who raped her. If she had sex that morning with her husband and hadn't showered yet it may show his sperm which would be normal and very easy for any jury to understand why its there. If they had had sex in the days before I believe Amanda made sure she was hygienically clean like most wives do.

So it doesn't matter if Davey's sperm is there for that is normal for a husband and wife. But the murderer will not be able to explain away why his sperm is in/on the woman he is accused of murdering.

So I don't worry about that aspect of the case at all.

I didn't expect the rape charge to come today. There is no need to rush or hurry and none of them are going anywhere. It is far better once LE have the piece of evidence needed to arrest all involved is to then slowdown after that and let the lab take their time getting the results. I did read a link that said co-mingled DNA takes around 6 weeks in Indiana. If this should become a death penalty case it will slow to a crawl and the evidence will trickle in for months and I have even seen it take over a year to get everything tested and the results returned. It also said DNA testing takes longer if there are already known suspects in a case. They know from here on out they must do it thoroughly by the book and not in haste. I imagine this will be a death penalty case at least for the one who murdered her.

IMO

Diano Gordon doesn't look like he has normal intelligence - I wonder if he actually tests below the normal level?

Since I first saw his pics I had a feeling that something wasn't quite right with him. I couldn't decide if he was just really stoned in all of his FB pics or there's something else going on, but his facial features are rather unusual. IMO.

Watson and Gordon were going to leave taylor while out at the ATM transaction ride - but taylor threatened he would kill her if they left.

Yeah, agree I don't care about the drama with the group...except that - what if AB is the killer ? Him getting off would be a really bad thing imo. Him saying they couldn't leave taylor, doesn't that sound like he's calling shots ? Leader ? Making sense that he'd ask the younger guy to take the rap or he is a dead man. ya know ? just a thought.

Yeah, I don't know about all this, but as much as they are talking about how all this went down, it's very convincing that LE got this right. at the moment it's overriding my dissatisfaction of the house 2 doors down and other details suddenly not a part of the narrative.

So I guess physical evidence should maybe clear all this up, but if taylor is thrown under bus - maybe they think it's that simple and LE won't test DNA since they are spilling beans ?

Not too sure, alot of this is just me thinking the jacket thing is odd and coupled with a young guy that could be coerced into taking the fall. VERY speculative.

Why was AB calling and telling them what to do? I thought he didn't know anything about it until questioned. He better not get off, he's just as guilty as the other three imo

Why was AB calling and telling them what to do? I thought he didn't know anything about it until questioned. He better not get off, he's just as guilty as the other three imo

Yeah, I mean that shows he was in communication with these guys. That's planning and you would think it's all the same.

Also, he says that Taylor is family. I am not sure if he means he is related to one of them or if he means their gang family ?

But they might be playing it like they called him and he had no idea what the hell they were doing, but he wasn't ok with leaving anyone behind. So noble. But the fact that he gives his jacket to them ? even that seems to indicate he knew what they'd want it for ? right ?

One thing is for sure, it seems like all these guys are beyond being convinced they are caught and are now trying to manipulate their best case scenario out of it all. So that leaves little doubt in my mind that they are indeed responsible, albeit I'm not sure on exactly who did the killing and was present.

Waiting on that DNA now!

I don't think this police department is going to just take the word of anyone.

It they have rolled over on Taylor I imagine they told the other two that the DNA and other evidence better point to him or else they will be in deep doo.

I know its because I know how evil these two men already are but they both look so hardened and cold. I think both of them are capable of brutality.

I don't think detectives who do this for a living are easily fooled. They probably hear suspects all the time try to throw someone else under the bus. It wont work unless the evidence supports what they have told LE and I think they know that already. I think they all are very street wise.

IMO

View attachment 84808
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...tate-to-allow-nitrogen-gas-in-executions.html

We need to hurry up and get this trial over and done with. The housekeepers need to know how many guests to plan for..........

Dang, right Steelie.

I wish they would speed up the appeal process in this country especially in cases that have plenty of physical DNA and other compelling evidence in them tying them to the murder like I do believe they have in this case. I think they have a mother lode of evidence which makes me sure that Amanda will get justice.

anyone have theories on how the shooting took place based on gunshot wound descriptions ?

Seems like 3 bullets were fired at minimum.

First was likely at left arm which might have been outstretched at him reaching at gun ?

Second might have been quickly followed as she went down ? -- in the back on a downward angle and went through her into the floor ? -- rules out the "execution" of the baby that some theorized and protecting baby with one hand and one bullet going through hand into abdomen.

Third was to the head.

Basing all this somewhat off what they say Taylor said. Although I don't think he states 3 shots, seemed like 2. But I can see if being rushed he might do 2 in quick succession ?

We've got our own "Kill Gang" in this country..........sanctioned by the U.S. Constitution and the Supreme Court.

I see the arguments up there, and on previous pages, about her husband and family not wanting the death penalty due to religious reasons. Isn't there something in the Bible about "an eye for an eye" ?

Have 'em give me a call, I'll convince 'em.

I don't think this police department is going to just take the word of anyone.
IMO

I know this for sure. But these guys have proven they aren't bright and everything about them says they'll weasel until the very end. Also, what if AB isn't around when the DNA comes back ?

If true, he can't be stupid enough to stick around to find out ? can he ? maybe ?

We've got our own "Kill Gang" in this country..........sanctioned by the U.S. Constitution and the Supreme Court.

I see the arguments up there, and on previous pages, about her husband and family not wanting the death penalty due to religious reasons. Isn't there something in the Bible about "an eye for an eye" ?

Have 'em give me a call, I'll convince 'em.

Hate to keep talking biblically, but that's old testament, again. Not new testament, which is the basis for Christianity.

"An eye for an eye" was actually an admonition to punish only to the level of the crime - that is, don't take a life over theft of a loaf of bread. An eye for an eye was Old Testament teachings to keep punishment from being extreme.

But again, old testament, so doesn't apply to Christians. Christians believe in turning the other cheek, 70 X 7 times, and let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

And I sincerely doubt that a phone conversation with you could convince the Blackburns and their church to abandon Christianity. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734