IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's possible to figure out what her dog did but how he (?) greeted the officers is a big clue. Jmo.

Agree, and still wonder why they said that......and showed a photo.....it was really awkward.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My dog has been barking his head off for the last hour because of a game my daughter is playing with him. Not one neighbor has checked on us......

So very true. There is obviously no guarantee that even gunshots will result in a call to the police in the blackburn neighborhood. But to an intruder, they see it as a level of risk, so it's a deterrent. agree that to many , they are just tuning it out because it's common.

"They are monitoring the Blackburn’s financial records.

Their lives and what was happening in the neighborhood at the time are under the microscope right now until an arrest is made."

Sounds like the investigation may be coming back around to where it began..

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/11/18/impd...y-at-all-evidence-and-tips-in-blackburn-case/

Plus the comment about leaving no stone unturned and looking in the woods..

The Woods of North Kessler is the neighborhood.

I am releived LE is looking into the financials and their lives as that is what Amanda deserves... A thorough investigation.

Thanks for the note about the neighborhood called the woods...

Agree, and still wonder why they said that......and showed a photo.....it was really awkward.

MOO, the dog holds some clue. Maybe she bit him, or jumped on him and has his DNA under her claws, or she tried to pull him away and tore his clothing and a scrap was left behind. Lots of possibilities.

I agree with those who have said LE is being extremely deliberate with what they release and with the amount of info pertaining to the dog, they are sending a message to the murderer that the dog may be his undoing.

With that one, was it earlier morning ? i'm guessing since they were sleeping.

I do think 3am and 6:30 am are two very different situations as for the former, there is extremely high probability that someone is home. But if these perps chose a house that was known to be empty and then the blackburns which they saw someone leaving for work -- one car in driveway ? They sound like their game is a bit different.

In that other robbery, if there had been a dog, I can imagine their plan would be at greater risk KNOWING they were in a house with sleeping people who could be woken by a bark.

but that is another question. They had one car ? I have seen images with multiple cars in the driveway, but on the day of the murder, I was assuming only 1.

It was at 5:30am.

According to police, several suspects broke into a home in the 5700 block of San Clemente Drive around 5:30 Tuesday morning while the residents slept.

And, we aren't sure yet if this is the same set of people or from the same "ring" of people, but if so, this gives us some clues as to how they work...

They came in through the patio door,” said Searsbrook.

Surveillance pictures from inside the home show several people inside Searsbrook’s living room. It appears some of the thieves entered through the now reinforced patio door and then opened the front door for others to enter.

“They didn’t hurry or worry,” said Searsbrook.

And also...

Searsbrook says she knew something was wrong when the cell phone she sleeps with was gone.

“What would have they had to have done if I woke up and saw their faces? They would have probably had to cause harm to me,” said Searsbrook.

They were brazen enough to steal a cell from a room she was sleeping in!

MOO, the dog holds some clue. Maybe she bit him, or jumped on him and has his DNA under her claws, or she tried to pull him away and tore his clothing and a scrap was left behind. Lots of possibilities.

I agree with those who have said LE is being extremely deliberate with what they release and with the amount of info pertaining to the dog, they are sending a message to the murderer that the dog may be his undoing.

Captain Converse's nervous behavior during the presser is concerning. We're talking about a 35 year vet, 12 years in Homicide, who was shaking like a leaf. His behavior was certainly unexpected, IMO. Watch it for yourself here and let me know why you think he was so nervous. Also, can someone tell me what was being said when the audio was conveniently jumbled at the exact time Captain Converse was releasing the "time we put the suspect at the crime scene"? --- very bizarre, IMO.

Captain Counsel's nervous behavior during the presser is concerning. We're talking about a 35 year vet, 12 years in Homicide, who was shaking like a leaf. His behavior was certainly unexpected, IMO. Watch it for yourself here and let me know why you think he was so nervous. Also, can someone tell me what was being said when the audio was conveniently jumbled at the exact time Captain Counsel was releasing the "time we put the suspect at the crime scene"? --- very bizarre, IMO.

It IS strange. Especially with as much violence as they seem to be seeing around there.

I am releived LE is looking into the financials and their lives as that is what Amanda deserves... A thorough investigation.

Thanks for the note about the neighborhood called the woods...

I took that to mean they are monitoring the bank cards that were stolen. That report/information is several days old.

It's amazing how often these reports get reposted as if they are brand new developments. can make things confusing. Whenever I see the report that rape or sexual assault was in play, i can't trust if it was before or after the police denied they had any evidence of that. makes case hard to follow.

I have seen news reports attributed from police that said the baby was upstairs in crib sleeping. makes sense in a 3BR house that they'd have a nursery.

yes, and lots of new reports say the baby was in another room from where Amanda was found.

I took that to mean they are monitoring the bank cards that were stolen. That report/information is several days old.

It's amazing how often these reports get reposted as if they are brand new developments. can make things confusing. Whenever I see the report that rape or sexual assault was in play, i can't trust if it was before or after the police denied they had any evidence of that. makes case hard to follow.

Agree. My wife got like 20 credit cards and I wouldn't even know where to start but to state they all are missing.

So LE needs to get financial access to things such as that in order to see if anything was used online or where ever. Jmo

Captain Counsel's nervous behavior during the presser is concerning. We're talking about a 35 year vet, 12 years in Homicide, who was shaking like a leaf. His behavior was certainly unexpected, IMO. Watch it for yourself here and let me know why you think he was so nervous. Also, can someone tell me what was being said when the audio was conveniently jumbled at the exact time Captain Counsel was releasing the "time we put the suspect at the crime scene"? --- very bizarre, IMO.

He seems like he's all over the place but I went looking for other video of him and I think that's just how he is.

This is from February. It's just an interview, not a press conference, but he still seems nervous and jittery.

http://wishtv.com/2015/02/13/grant-aims-to-help-impd-solve-cold-cases/

He seems like he's all over the place but I went looking for other video of him and I think that's just how he is.

This is from February. It's just an interview, not a press conference, but he still seems nervous and jittery.

http://wishtv.com/2015/02/13/grant-aims-to-help-impd-solve-cold-cases/

Great idea! Great find! I agree that Captain Converse is seemingly a quirky fellow. That said, he appeared much calmer in the interview than he did the presser. Honestly, I am equally as suspicious about the scrambled audio as I am Converse's behavior. I also took note of Converse's eyes seeking approval from someone in the back of the room when he announced the "time". Again, this is my personal analysis and opinion.

When and where was the suv reported stolen. And how much do I have to pay to find out. Just asking.

They have no problem mentioning every home that was burglarized in the area since 1862.

But they are still mum about the stolen suv used in the home robbery right before Amanda was killed.

Do we need to start a fundme to raise enough money to pay the police in order for them to clarify the situation of the stolen suv.

I'm truly thinking it wasn't stolen but only reported stolen once the owner seen that they were taped. Jmo

Showing the picture of the dog was very weird. Had to be a strategy move. They
won't release a picture of the perp, yet pull out the photo of the dog... with comments on how friendly he/she is. Hmmm.

Great idea! Great find! I agree that Captain Converse is seemingly a quirky fellow. That said, he appeared much calmer in the interview than he did the presser. Honestly, I am equally as suspicious about the scrambled audio as I am Converse's behavior. I also took note of Converse's eyes seeking approval from someone in the back of the room when he announced the "time". Again, this is my personal analysis and opinion.

Makes complete sense he'd be more nervous at a press conference in front of so many people and cameras, especially addressing such a high profile case. In the clip he could get more takes, there was only one person and one camera, and he was in his own environment. Of all the stuff there is to read into the press conference the dog picture is the only thing I find weird. But maybe he wanted to start off on a positive note before getting to the tough stuff?

The glitch you're talking about - is it only on this network's video or is it on others as well?

i was a media representative for the Healt Dept as part of my job. I was always nervous. I worked my @-- off behind the scenes but sucked in front of the camera. Just saying that might be his nature. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4