IN IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

Wright said she picked up Bryson near Toledo at the request of her daughter, noting that the Muirs were with an unidentified man at the time. When they came to pick up Bryson days later, Wright called the police.

She told WTHR that police informed her Bryson was likely moved into another vehicle in the short time between when they left her home and when they were pulled over by local police.

“Bryson is, I believe, somewhere else, and they just don’t want to bring him back, maybe they don’t want the police to see his face,” Wright said.

It was his grandmother that contacted police. It is very strange. I know it sounds far fetched, but could the grandmother and mom have arranged for someone to pick him up or he be dropped off with someone immediately. And the missing report is a smoke screen to keep him protected from the dad and his cult? MOO.
I was thinking along the same line. The Mother might have had someone from the Cult waiting nearby and passed Bryson off to them as well. The Police would have been looking for her car only. I hope you are right and Bryson is in safe hands.

I have the same question. What was the reason for the stop, the legal reason? Can police pull over someone for a welfare check? And then, if the officer asked to search the vehicle, the mom would most likely have the right to say no.
Reasonable suspicion is a legal standard used in criminal procedure that allows law enforcement officers to assess the justification for their decision to conduct a search.

This part from Chapter 2 of the Sports Illustrated article makes me very worried for the children.

Esther, now in her 20s, says she still has faint scars from being punished with paddles and belts by multiple older men in the community, called elders and “holy men of Yah”, including Dowell. She earned her worst whooping when she forgot to address an older woman on the land with the honorific “Mother”—that beating left her bruised and bloody. She says she once threw up when she saw a boy being beat so badly by his father that he was shaking and couldn’t breathe.

“These poor kids have no help for what these [adults] are doing in Yah’s name behind closed doors,” she says. If a mother is concerned with the treatment of her child, there is no recourse within Straitway. “The mom’s voice will not be heard because Eve bit the apple in the garden of Eden.”

This is specifically referring to Dowell's (leader/founder of the Straightway "cult") compound in Tennessee...not the Indiana one where Daniel Muir is the local head. But elsewhere in the article there were also quotes from KGB, the other ex-NFLer associated with Straightway that got into trouble with the law(at the Wisconsin location) where he said children must be obedient, and although he used "the rod" on his children he now wishes he had been tougher. He also referred to his children as his property.

This group is dangerous to women and children.

CHAPTER 2: Inside the Troubling Past of the ‘Cult’ Former Packers Star KGB Has Joined

Since he was picked up by a car with three adults in it, it is very unlikely that he disappeared on his own. With one adult driving, that would leave two adults to chase him down if he tried.

Also, were all three adults still in the car when LE stopped it?

Another option is the possibility though less likely is that he was in the trunk.

Since he was picked up by a car with three adults in it, it is very unlikely that he disappeared on his own. With one adult driving, that would leave two adults to chase him down if he tried.

Another option is the possibility though less likely is that he was in the trunk.
mom was the only me to pick him up from grandmas house.

grandma said when she picked him from mom , in the car was mom , dad, bryson and an unknown male.

Last edited:

I thought it was 3 adults in the car when he was dropped off to stay with his grandmother. Only 1 adult (his mom) when he was picked up from the grandmother's house. Imo.

This part from Chapter 2 of the Sports Illustrated article makes me very worried for the children.

This is specifically referring to Dowell's (leader/founder of the Straightway "cult") compound in Tennessee...not the Indiana one where Daniel Muir is the local head. But elsewhere in the article there were also quotes from KGB, the other ex-NFLer associated with Straightway that got into trouble with the law(at the Wisconsin location) where he said children must be obedient, and although he used "the rod" on his children he now wishes he had been tougher. He also referred to his children as his property.

This group is dangerous to women and children.

CHAPTER 2: Inside the Troubling Past of the ‘Cult’ Former Packers Star KGB Has Joined
I'm worried that something happened the night before the agreed-upon meeting with LE. One day the parents agree to meet with LE and by the next morning, they back out.

I'm actually worried about the mom as well as the son.

jmo

I'm wondering how things will play out (even beyond the most important aspect....Bryson's well-being). Surely LE now has to do a wellness check and check out things at the Straightway compound in Logansport. But considering the sovereign nation view of Straightway, LE will have to tread carefully to avoid violence. Apparently all members of the cult are trained to use automatic weapons and knives. (per the SI article)

mom was the only me to pick him up from grandmas house.

grandma said when she picked him from mom , in the car was mom , dad, bryson and an unknown male.

According to this article: "After only a couple days, Wright said Bryson was picked up by his mother, his dad, and an adult male, but not before she called police."

These men that want to have absolute rule of women and children, and instill fear, are just bullies. It tells us who they are. They lack their own sense of being and confidence so the need to force it from others.

MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nhommesss
Back