IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams and Police Chief Rick Hite say investigators are examining all aspects of the baby’s disappearance, including the father’s account.

An Amber Alert for the child was issued Wednesday night, about eight hours after 23-year-old Willie Wilson told police his son had been taken by a man and woman who knocked him out in an alley.

Adams says the FBI is assisting with the investigation.

http://posttrib.suntimes.com/news/2...pare-to-scour-tank-for-indianapolis-baby.html

4:15 PM UPDATE
The search of an underground storage tank yielded no information about a missing 6-week-old baby boy, and searchers have finished work for the day and are gathering to go over where the case stands.

IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams said a weekend grid search like Friday's is unlikely. He estimated about 90 percent of the neighborhood where the baby was reported missing -- including buildings, wooded areas, waterways and nooks and crannies -- have been searched.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

Was dad hospitalized? He sustained a beating and lost consciousness , right?

when did someone besides the family see this baby last?

4:15 PM UPDATE
The search of an underground storage tank yielded no information about a missing 6-week-old baby boy, and searchers have finished work for the day and are gathering to go over where the case stands.

IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams said a weekend grid search like Friday's is unlikely. He estimated about 90 percent of the neighborhood where the baby was reported missing -- including buildings, wooded areas, waterways and nooks and crannies -- have been searched.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

Was dad hospitalized? He sustained a beating and lost consciousness , right?

SCHMAE, he admitted on the 911 call that he wasn't bleeding. I am trying really hard to remain on the :fence: but FCOL this guy is making it hard for a :websleuther: :gaah:

I just listened to the 911 call for myself in its entirety.

I want to believe WW's story, but when I hear him, my HinkyMeter is sounding so loud, and I imagine it is crying out on behalf of Delano.

If you haven't heard it - you need to....

I obtained the link via the latest article posted by Knox. I am beside myself with worry and concern for Baby Delano :(

911 call related to Aug. 27 issued Amber Alert
http://www.indystar.com/videos/news/2014/08/29/14795803/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCHMAE, he admitted on the 911 call that he wasn't bleeding. I am trying really hard to remain on the :fence: but FCOL this guy is making it hard for a :websleuther: :gaah:

I just listened to the 911 call for myself in its entirety.

I want to believe WW's story, but when I hear him, my HinkyMeter is sounding so loud, and I imagine it is crying out on behalf of Delano.

If you haven't heard it - you need to....

I obtained the link via the latest article posted by Knox. I am beside myself with worry and concern for Baby Delano :(

911 call related to Aug. 27 issued Amber Alert
http://www.indystar.com/videos/news/2014/08/29/14795803/

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. I want to believe that this is a horrible abduction and WW is one of the unluckiest parents I have ever heard of considering what happened to his daughter, but it is just so hard not to think otherwise based on the info we have and how odd it all sounds.

Do we know for sure that he was in possession of MJ at the time of Delano's disappearance? There was a warrant for possession in the past, correct? Maybe he did not have anything on him when he called, and didn't know/care about the warrant.
So Wilson had marijuana on him at the time he was robbed? That makes me think he didn't stage the abduction. He had an active warrant for marijuana and he would have known LE would search and/or interview him after he reported the crime, so the last thing he'd want to do would be to make a false report while carrying more marijuana.

On the other hand, if his son was kidnapped he no doubt would have called police right away without worrying about a small amount of marijuana he might have or whether he had a warrant out.

I just listened to the 911 call again, I don't know what to think here.
He says he was robbed, pistol whipped and knocked unconscious, but then he says he's not bleeding from anywhere? Really?
He is quite calm on the phone, doesn't sound panicked or distressed, he also appears to have a good description of the attackers, who attacked him from behind, knocking him out. X

I just listened to the 911 call again, I don't know what to think here.
He says he was robbed, pistol whipped and knocked unconscious, but then he says he's not bleeding from anywhere? Really?
He is quite calm on the phone, doesn't sound panicked or distressed, he also appears to have a good description of the attackers, who attacked him from behind, knocking him out. X

The thing about being knocked unconscious and sustaining a concussion, is that you awake in a bit of a mind fog and have no memory of what led up to the injury. There is absolutely no way someone could be knocked unconscious, wake up, and come up with this crystal clear description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey