IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Amber Alert has been called off and there are no further searches planned, I will speculate that...

There was no car
There was no white guy in black/red/blue Jordans
There was no Hispanic woman in a green top
There was no robbery/pistol whipping

I suspect LE already knows this as well. I just hope they find this precious baby soon and those responsible for his disappearance are held responsible.

This just reminds me so much of little Daphne, and I'm sorry if I'm repeating something that has been already expressed. It's really odd that LE would call off the search. That cannot mean anything good. My heart is just broken for this beautiful little boy. I'm going to keep hoping that he's ok...because at this point, all we have is hope. :(

To me Canceling the Amber Alert and calling off searches means that LE has a pretty good idea of what happened and/or where Delano may be and we will hear news of a break soon.

I mean what's the only other option? That they have given up? I doubt that's the case here.

To me Canceling the Amber Alert and calling off searches means that LE has a pretty good idea of what happened and/or where Delano may be and we will hear news of a break soon.

I mean what's the only other option? That they have given up? I doubt that's the case here.

Agree

I can't stop thinking about hearing a baby on the 911 call. Do you all suppose this might be a hoax? Please let this be a hoax and little Delano be ok! :praying:

I didn't listen because it got edited before I could play it without kids in the room. Can't let them hear that, kwim! Did you hear a baby?
I can't stop thinking about hearing a baby on the 911 call. Do you all suppose this might be a hoax? Please let this be a hoax and little Delano be ok! :praying:

Just for frame of reference Relisha Rudd has been missing more than 6 months and her AA was active until the last few weeks. So , didn't that reach maximum audience 5 months ago? Something is not right about this.

I thought about that too hambirg, money? Seems like a really really dumb idea, but I guess if you had been smoking a little p-o-t ...

View attachment 57803

I found this by doing a google search (see below). It is on a FB page, however the image search is how I obtained it. SOOOOO...I am hoping this makes it okay to post.

https://www.google.com/search?q="de...rJgwSkqYKoCg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1252&bih=578

Just something I observed: Dad states that man was wearing red and blue and that he was white.

Red, White and Blue

The woman was wearing green.

Colors associated with Mexican flag: Green and Red.

That just popped out at me for some reason.

AND: awfully full and detailed descriptions there!

JMO

Dad walked out from an alley, hope they checked any trash cans and/or dumpsters in that alley.

JMO ....

Except, she was seen walking away from her home just before 1pm according to the man who works down the block. It seems to me if I got a call at work & was informed of my husband being knocked out and the baby taken, the first place I'd head would be the ER or the police station or wherever it is he went after police arrived so I could hear from him first hand exactly what happened. I seriously doubt they just sent him home??

Good point. Now you have me wondering why she was pacing at that intersection while he was being questioned, presumably at the police station.

Except, she was seen walking away from her home just before 1pm according to the man who works down the block. It seems to me if I got a call at work & was informed of my husband being knocked out and the baby taken, the first place I'd head would be the ER or the police station or wherever it is he went after police arrived so I could hear from him first hand exactly what happened. I seriously doubt they just sent him home??

I was thinking the same thing. I'd imagine mom would be with LE giving details about baby, handing over photos for them to use, or surrounded by family, crying, hysterical that her NEWBORN was missing!

Log-in to your facebook account and try again.

Logged in, still cant find it. When I click the link, it takes me back to my home page. Grrrrrr always a day late and a dollar short :gaah:

Honestly the thought of someone taking my little guy gives me a shaky, vertigo like feeling and a terrified knot in my stomach.

I would freak. I doubt I would stop screaming. I would prob throw my phone to LE to take pics and videos off of it of the baby while I puked all over myself. I don't even know.

Those baby wraps are marvelous not just bc baby likes being snuggled against you, but for my peace of mind. No one is snatching my kid from that thing!

Gah. Find this baby!!!!!

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

One of many things I loved about my baby carriers. Nobody was grabbing my babies!
Honestly the thought of someone taking my little guy gives me a shaky, vertigo like feeling and a terrified knot in my stomach.

I would freak. I doubt I would stop screaming. I would prob throw my phone to LE to take pics and videos off of it of the baby while I puked all over myself. I don't even know.

Those baby wraps are marvelous not just bc baby likes being snuggled against you, but for my peace of mind. No one is snatching my kid from that thing!

Gah. Find this baby!!!!!

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members