IN IN - Diamond Bynum, 21, & King Walker, 2, Gary, 25 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried to link the specific thread but my tablet would not let me, so thanks for linking it.

I am hoping with this just airing last night there may be some tips on Diamond & King.

You are welcome! I am also hoping there will be more tips. These two have been gone way to long.

I am confused and hoping someone can un-confuse me. Has King been completely ruled out as a potential ID of the UID baby?

Bumping this up from page 3.

Hope these two are found safe and soon.

After this long, and I am still convinced every day that I come to WS that this pair will have been found...Please come home! If it is bothering me this much, how must your family feel after so long? They love you and want you in their home. Come back, Diamond and King!

Always check on this thread to see if there is any news about these 2.

Pray they are found soon and all is well.

Missing since late July. Two months. No news and no one's talking about it.

I am confused and hoping someone can un-confuse me. Has King been completely ruled out as a potential ID of the UID baby?

I'm not sure. At first I thought LE said that it wasn't King but then they backed off from that a little. The family is saying that it is not King. Out of optimism, hope or something else, I'm not sure...

I can't believe there's still no news on these two. Breaks my heart!! :(

Moving Diamond and King back to the front page! We won't forget you here at WS!

http://abc7chicago.com/news/missing-mentally-challenged-woman-found-dead-in-gary-/1009986/

Just found this while researching Gary, Indiana... It's dated September 30th, does anyone know if Diamond was involved in any type of program for mentally challenged individuals and if this lady was also? Could be a connection.. I just feel so horrible that this case isn't being picked up, I'm trying to form a theory but it's hard when there is so little to work with.

ETA: She (Carolyn Rimpson) went missing 9/23/2015.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/missing-mentally-challenged-woman-found-dead-in-gary-/1009986/

Just found this while researching Gary, Indiana... It's dated September 30th, does anyone know if Diamond was involved in any type of program for mentally challenged individuals and if this lady was also? Could be a connection.. I just feel so horrible that this case isn't being picked up, I'm trying to form a theory but it's hard when there is so little to work with.

ETA: She (Carolyn Rimpson) went missing 9/23/2015.

That poor woman! Who in the world would harm someone so innocent? I wonder who was taking care of her.

Unbelievable! I just don't understand all of this!

Bumping - keeping Diamond and King in our thoughts!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back