IN IN - Diamond Bynum, 21, & King Walker, 2, Gary, 25 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping........wish there was some good news. :thinking:

I still don't get why we've only 122 posts on this case. Other missing kids have multiple threads by now, add to this case an adult with a childhood mentality, we're kind of looking at 2 missing kids.

Why is this case so off radar? I'm not in the US and I'm not understanding why this isn't being jumped all over by the press, and by us.

This is so frustrating! Wishing for an update. Where are Diamond & King?

i drop to check for updates...sadly seems that there are no news
where are they?

lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

It's like Diamond and King vanished, and so did their disappearance.

Why is there no discussion on these two?

Okay, I will start. I went searching for the latest news and the last item that I could find was this dated 9/25/15:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/09...onfident-missing-woman-and-toddler-are-alive/

"Bynum’s father, Eugene Bynum Jr., said it’s been a difficult two months. He believes his daughter and his grandson are still alive.
“If they weren’t alive, we would have came across some bodies; not just necessarily us, and our search team, or my family, but people who actually live in Gary,” he said. “In my heart, I do believe they’re alive.”

There is also mention of sightings of Diamond and King in Chicago’s Roseland neighborhood. One at a White Castle and one at a Checkers. They seem to be in the company of a woman.

This poor family is searching areas in Gary, but there are so many abandoned buildings for just a few to search.

Why was there no amber alert? Why no organized searches with dogs? I hope that Diamond and King are out there enjoying a slider but please send them home to their family.

Every time I see a new post I hope for good news. Where can these two be? Keeping them and their families in my prayers.

What on Earth happened to these two? I am afraid that Diamond is deceased somewhere by someone who realized they could take advantage of her to get little King, who could have also met the same fate later. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are found separately. I don't know why there are so few posts in this thread, probably because there is nothing going on. I didn't even know about it until I wandered into this forum after I'd read all the posts in Unidentified section and I'm procrastinating doing homework. ;) I don't even have another theory, if they went into an abandoned building you would think they would have come out eventually looking for food, someone would have seen them by now. Gary is a hellhole along the lines of Detroit. I'd be scared to go out searching around abandoned houses or buildings. I pray these two are safe somewhere. I am glad King wasn't the boy found in the Chicago park. He's such an adorable little thing. I am sure both his and Diamond's parents are heartbroken over this.

I just put an SOS out on Deorr's thread (same age, missing since July, has 12,000 posts!) to ask them all to come over and have a look at this case.

The positive thing about this one is that the family is out there trying and trying to find them. They're posting on FB pages, they've posted a text message from LE confirming lake boy DNA is not King. This case should be a sleuthers dream with the family desperate for help and offering info. I feel so frustrated that Deorr's thread has hundreds of pages of conjecture, despite the fact the family is saying zip. It's so, so weird, I am just not understanding the disparity AT ALL!

Hopefully some of the members on that thread will swing by, take all of 2 minutes to catch up, and crack on with finding Diamond & King!

Thank you, Cagney! I also don't understand why there are not more posts and sleuthing on Diamond and King's behalf. I continue to be amazed at how tenacious the family is .... both in looking for them and for trying to get the word out. I know this area is a "hellhole" as another poster said, but I feel like these family members need someone with clout to speak out for them and for Diamond and King!

Praying, praying, praying for good news!

Yes, I said it was a hellhole, but I don't think that makes them any less deserving of all the attention they can get. I hope my post didn't imply that. They definitely need someone to speak out for them. Why can't BLM get involved and start looking for them? They have the ability to gather large groups of people and this is definitely a worthy cause that needs attention. While it might not be their exact focus it would be a positive thing to do and could help get the word out.

Was just linked from another thread -- I haven't heard anything about this! I'm not local to Gary, but with SM, something like this should have been spread far and wide fairly quickly. They should have been easy to spot especially had the info been disseminated properly early on. Now ...

Was just linked from another thread -- I haven't heard anything about this! I'm not local to Gary, but with SM, something like this should have been spread far and wide fairly quickly. They should have been easy to spot especially had the info been disseminated properly early on. Now ...

Exactly, Pepe. Thanks for coming over, please encourage others (especially those bored witless on Deorrs thread ;)) to get their butts over here and get sleuthing - at least there is more to go on and the family would be so appreciative! I wonder if people are put off by spotting an adult in the thread title, not realising she has the mental age of a child, maybe assuming it's a domestic matter.

It's midnight so bed time for me, hopefully next time I check in you'll have persuaded everyone to come over here and we'll be on thread 2. I can dream....

So any suggestions on how to sleuth this? I don't know what to do not being in the area. Expounding on my earlier idea, I have thought about sharing the link to their FB missing page on the Chicago BLM page (it's public, and I didn't look to see if there was a group for the Gary area) but I don't want to offend anyone. I just want ideas on how to get the word out. A 2 year old with a vulnerable adult needs to be a priority!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back