IN IN - Diamond Bynum, 21, & King Walker, 2, Gary, 25 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Then there is the POI named Dollar that we have never heard about again since page 3 lol

Its very confusing!
Her FB says she graduated High School! How could someone with the mentality of a 7 yr old finish HS?

I think she watches this Little one And left with him.
I think some things are going unsaid here.

It is confusing! I am going to start at the beginning and try to compile a list of what we know and who we know. I did just catch from an earlier article the woman who was in the house when they went missing is Diamond's step-mom, I had been assuming she was Diamond's mother. So, now I want to know who Diamonds mother is, where she is and if she has spoken out. Back to reading!!

It is confusing! I am going to start at the beginning and try to compile a list of what we know and who we know. I did just catch from an earlier article the woman who was in the house when they went missing is Diamond's step-mom, I had been assuming she was Diamond's mother. So, now I want to know who Diamonds mother is, where she is and if she has spoken out. Back to reading!!

Here ya go Diamonds MOM is in this article.
http://m.nwitimes.com/news/local/la...540b-8749-2a709e18138a.html?mobile_touch=true

I think its the step mom that was sleeping on the sofa but not sure.

I have visions of Terry horman!

Parents of Diamond Bynum (DB)

Father is Eugene Bynum, Jr (EB)
Mother is La Shann Walker (LW)

Stepmother is either: Michelle or Suzanne Bynum (Pending clarification)

(One video I watched last night - I seem to remember the step-mother is referred to (and responds to) the name Michelle)
However, several MSM articles (including link below) refer to step mom as Suzanne. This needs clarified.

Sister of Diamond AND mother of King Walker (KW) is Ariana Walker.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...ary-missing-bynum-st-0804-20150803-story.html

Yes she seems to vocal about King & Diamond on social media. She writes about him constantly. No mention of the father that I could see. The Facebook group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/305402219583398

They seem to be updating the best they can.
They say they are blindly searching Gary. They don't seem to be making much traction in the media or with getting larger search groups together, especially more recently.

I can never tell based on just social media alone of course.

Circumstances of disappearance:

Bynum, described by her family as having "the mind of a child," apparently left her home with King while the toddler's grandmother was sleeping, police said. Bynum is developmentally disabled and has a disease that prevents her from knowing when she has had enough to eat. Police said she has previously taken food from shelves at stores and gas stations, then eaten it in the bathroom.

AND

Eugene Bynum said his wife, Suzanne Bynum, was at the home in the 500 block of Matthews Street, on July 25 when he went to work. Suzanne said she put Diamond and King down for a nap and fell asleep too. When she woke up at 11 a.m., she noticed the pair were gone, reports the Chicago Tribune.
http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2015/08/mentally-disabled-woman-and-2-year-old.html?m=1

Note:
I seem to recall I watched a video and saw/heard step-mom talk about putting the baby down and she dozed off, awoke, and found both gone. Still trying to find that link as well as it would be straight words out of her mouth - if I can find it.

Just a reminder - here is the Help Find Diamond & King FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/305402219583398/?fref=ts

Diamonds dad Eugene is an admin and posts regularly, and Kings mum Ariana updates too. It sounds as though media coverage is ramping up a bit, I hope so, it feels like we (as in we the general public) should be helping these people, they are trying so hard.

Thanks everyone who answered my SOS and came to try and help. There have been more posts today than there have been in weeks!

Yes she seems to vocal about King & Diamond on social media. She writes about him constantly. No mention of the father that I could see. The Facebook group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/305402219583398

They seem to be updating the best they can.
They say they are blindly searching Gary. They don't seem to be making much traction in the media or with getting larger search groups together, especially more recently.

I can never tell based on just social media alone of course.

Agreed they are trying very hard to find these two!

Who was supposed to be watching the baby?
Step mom or the real mom?
Said she fell asleep.

Bynum, described by her family as having "the mind of a child," apparently left her home with King while the toddler's grandmother was sleeping, police said. Bynum is developmentally disabled and has a disease that prevents her from knowing when she has had enough to eat. Police said she has previously taken food from shelves at stores and gas stations, then eaten it in the bathroom.

AND

Eugene Bynum said his wife, Suzanne Bynum, was at the home in the 500 block of Matthews Street, on July 25 when he went to work. http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2015/08/mentally-disabled-woman-and-2-year-old.html?m=1

Note:
I seem to recall I watched a video and saw/heard step-mom talk about putting the baby down and she dozed off, awoke, and found both gone. Still trying to find that link as well as it would be straight words out of her mouth - if I can find it.

Suzanne said she put Diamond and King down for a nap and fell asleep too. When she woke up at 11 a.m., she noticed the pair were gone, reports the Chicago Tribune.

Suzanne said she put Diamond and King down for a nap and fell asleep too. When she woke up at 11 a.m., she noticed the pair were gone, reports the Chicago Tribune.

Ok there is a huge problem with this statement!
Its Morning and why put a 21 yr old down for a nap why the baby she awoke at 11 am its MORNING! Something wrong here IYAM

AND

Eugene Bynum said his wife, Suzanne Bynum, was at the home in the 500 block of Matthews Street, on July 25 when he went to work. Suzanne said she put Diamond and King down for a nap and fell asleep too. When she woke up at 11 a.m., she noticed the pair were gone, reports the Chicago Tribune.
http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2015/08/mentally-disabled-woman-and-2-year-old.html?m=1

Note:
EXCELLENT POST, TxJan...and a great refresher for those of us following the case from beginning as well as "Cliffs Notes" for anyone coming in late to this!

Thanks to Cagney for putting fire in this thread!

Diamond's father has posted on both the FB page and Twitter. As mentioned above, he is very active in posting and trying to find her (as are other family members). Dad specifically wrote a heartfelt post I read about how much he missed his daughter and Diamond coming home from school and that she and talking about her day, etc. and how he is planning for her care if something were to happen to him/his wife, etc and that she will be aging out of that school age 22 and they have to make alternative arrangements for day care. It appears Diamond lived with her dad/step-mom. I believe the baby was visiting his grandparents/Aunt Diamond while mom went to school.

Check out that FB page above.

Here's some twitter links:
‪#‎amberalertforkinganddiamond‬
‪#‎diamondbynumandkingwalker‬
‪#‎bringdiamondbynumandkingwalkerhomesafe‬
‪#‎bringdiamondandkinghomesafe‬

Diamond's father has posted on both the FB page and Twitter. As mentioned above, he is very active in posting and trying to find her (as are other family members). Dad specifically wrote a heartfelt post I read about how much he missed his daughter and Diamond coming home from school and that she and talking about her day, etc. and how he is planning for her care if something were to happen to him/his wife, etc and that she will be aging out of that school age 22 and they have to make alternative arrangements for day care. It appears Diamond lived with her dad/step-mom. I believe the baby was visiting his grandparents/Aunt Diamond while mom went to school.

Check out that FB page above.

Here's some twitter links:
‪#‎amberalertforkinganddiamond‬
‪#‎diamondbynumandkingwalker‬
‪#‎bringdiamondbynumandkingwalkerhomesafe‬
‪#‎bringdiamondandkinghomesafe‬

Thank You for all your help and information!
Do u know anything about that Dollar guy?

If she awoke at 11 am and found tthem gone what time did she put them down for a nap?
Its only 11am the daY is just starting.

She is the last person to see them and be with them so....IMO that's where u start.
did she actually fall asleep?
Did she go out somewhere and left the 2 alone?

Thank You for all your help and information!
Do u know anything about that Dollar guy?

Police say TDW lived near 21-year-
old Diamond Bynum and her 2-year-old nephew King
Walker. The two left their Gary home on July 25.
Police believe TDW may have information about
them.

Gary police did not release details about why they want
to talk to TDW. Family members said they do not
recognize the man, but hope somebody will.
http://abc7chicago.com/…/gary-police-seek-man-for-q…/930997/

More to follow

Police are looking for TDW, 34, of Gary, also known as "$," according to Lt. Dawn Westerfield, a spokeswoman for the Gary Police Department. TDW is black, standing 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighs 145 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.

According to court records, TDW faces a felony charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a passenger under the age of 18 from a July 17 Lake County case. He also faces misdemeanor charges in that case of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving while suspended and a child restraint violation. A felony battery charge against Williams was dismissed in October 2004.

Police said he is known to frequent the 2200 block of Georgia Street and the area surrounding it as well as the 800 block of Pennsylvania Street.
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_d3e12e72-8138-540b-8749-2a709e18138a.html

Ok there is a huge problem with this statement!
Its Morning and why put a 21 yr old down for a nap why the baby she awoke at 11 am its MORNING! Something wrong here IYAM

I've wondered about this too. Did Diamond decide to venture out to get food? If King woke up and chose to take him I really think they would have been spotted. If On a local store's camera, by a clerk, etc. If she were stealing food to eat I feel like she'd be hard to miss with a child. Unless, of course, somebody recognized an opportunity & picked them up before they made it too far. Is it possible she snuck out with him to get food and went into an abandoned house to eat? I still think they would have been seen. I also believe her family has thoroughly searched within the immediate area.

IMO IMO but I still really wonder if something happened in the house and somebody had to cover all tracks. There really isn't anything to go on.

The POI they previously mentioned hasn't been mentioned since and there was very very little said in the first place. It's been a while, have they found him yet and found him to not be involved?

http://abc7chicago.com/news/gary-police-seek-man-for-questioning-in-missing-persons-case--/930997/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back