In Fairness To Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would she have sent them to do this check? She didn't know where Caylee was to check on her herself. After June 15th there is really nothing Cindy could have done to change this outcome. She would have known Caylee was dead sooner, but that act was already commited. Casey is in jail facing murder charges. Same outcome, different day.

George and Cindy could have given the description of the car and licence plate number (rather than an address) for the welfare check. But, impatientredhead, you're right about the timing; Caylee would have still been dead but the evidence would have been a lot clearer. It's so depressing to realize that no one, but no one, could have prevented Caylee's death other than KC.

IMO The Police do not feel the same way you do,If they did she would have been arrested.Only Mistruths I saw was to the Media.Some people see it one way ,some people see it another way.

I see a lot of mistruths she fed to the Police, not to mention the FBI.
They were not too happy to hear that she did not give them the hairbrush they had asked for. And then we have her joking about giving them the Dog's toothbrush instead of Caylees. That is just sick!
She told all of Casey's friends that Casey was a sociopathic, lying, thief, but she told LE that Casey was Mother of the Year. I'm guessing that one of those statements must have been a lie.

ITA My D and DIL both saw Elizabeth S in Walmart just minutes before she was rescued. Many people called it in to LE in SLC . Sorry for slightly OT. The point is.. people dont forget the faces of the missing in high publicity cases.

Your right that most dont forget the faces of the missing,but some might stop looking if Le and Tes are not looking for an alive child.IIRC After Trenton Duckett went missing his dad also did not want searches for a dead child.He wanted to keep hope alive so people would keep looking.IMO So did Cindy.

I see a lot of mistruths she fed to the Police, not to mention the FBI.
They were not too happy to hear that she did not give them the hairbrush they had asked for. And then we have her joking about giving them the Dog's toothbrush instead of Caylees. That is just sick!
She told all of Casey's friends that Casey was a sociopathic, lying, thief, but she told LE that Casey was Mother of the Year. I'm guessing that one of those statements must have been a lie.

FBI does not care if you are grieving if you obstruted justice your butt gets arrested.IMO If Cindy really gave the wrong brush on purpose She would have been arrested.IIRC she never told Le Casey was the mother of the year she said that to the media.I have all ready explained my theory on why.

So here is a question for you.

You have a daughter or son, who killed your grandchild

Would you "have the killer brought to justice" including being given the needle ?

Just curious ?
Yes. As much as love my children, it is my responsibility as a parent to guide them to tell the truth, to support them as they take responsibility for their own actions, and to love them in spite of what they have done.

While it would be the most difficult and heartbreaking thing I could ever do...my grandchild is also my responsibility. My grandchildren rely on me to look out for them and to make certain the adults around them are not abusing or otherwise putting them in jeopardy. I am active in their lives and in a position to be aware of their situations.

I think Cindy has been a mean spirited, selfish, hateful woman her whole life. Bad things happen to bad people too. It does not matter to me what kind of person she. What does matter is the fact that she has lied to the public, she has lied to LE and she tamperd with a crime scene. For that and that alone, I have no sympathy for this woman, PERIOD!

Wow, have you known her, her whole life?

IMO its just wrong to search only for a living child, the thought of a little one decaying out in the elements is almost too much to bear.-they deserve justice and they deserve a proper memorial. There should be no harm in a dual search...more ground covered, more people searching. I would think more people would give up in cases where search options are limited, or lack of cooperation by the parents.

Bold is mine

I totally agree.

I do not understand the venom for this woman NOR The nastyness for those that have compassion for her.

We are ALL Entitled to our opinions. But just because someone happens to feel compassion for a human being doesn't mean that they are out of their minds!

Nor does it give anyone the right to say something is SO just because they believe it to be.

I feel compassion and sympathy for Cindy, and as far as I am concerned "there but for the grace of god go I" does apply to this case and to every other situation in the world.

Why cant we count our blessings and be thankful that it is NOT us, and extend some compassion ?

I don't get it.

God love you, Jane, what a sweet heart you have!! I am not without compassion and I, too, believe ". . . but for the grace of God there go I." (And I've been there more than a normal person's share of times.) But if all we had in this whole world were people who had nothing but compassion our world would be in worse shape than it is now. People expressing their opinions about what they consider "right" and "wrong" ways to act is a huge part of what keeps this world in line. Even though I feel Cindy has acted "wrong" does not mean I have no compassion for her own personal losses and trials. It means I don't approve of her actions because they hurt other people. It rains on the good and the bad alike -- we all have our skeletons and personal sufferings. Society even has a responsibility to keep us all in check. Either extreme, bleeding hearts or vigilantes, would not be good but both produce a good check and balance and I think that's what's being represented on this thread.

This thread's title is very misleading! After reading some of these posts I can only say wow! Just.... WOW!! :eek:

Yes. As much as love my children, it is my responsibility as a parent to guide them to tell the truth, to support them as they take responsibility for their own actions, and to love them in spite of what they have done.

While it would be the most difficult and heartbreaking thing I could ever do...my grandchild is also my responsibility. My grandchildren rely on me to look out for them and to make certain the adults around them are not abusing or otherwise putting them in jeopardy. I am active in their lives and in a position to be aware of their situations.

Wow Im stunned that you could let them get the needle

I completely agree it is my responsibility to guide them to tell the truth. I can not stand liars.
But unless I am involved in the situation I can not judge second hand news as to whether its a bold face lie , white lie or not a lie.

I completely agree that I would want them to own up to their wrongdoings.

I teach that now for my children who are both under 6

I do wonder whether Cindy & George are trying to allow Casey to come forward and accept responsibility on her own rather than alienating her further by accusing her.

Going to a Jail and jumping up and down hissing at Casey that they know she is guilty , how could she do this , what sort of a person is she , why doesnt she stand up and face the music yadayada yada is not going to MAKE Casey backflip and say"oh yeah I admit I did it"

Maybe as they know their daughter best it isn't right for us to state what they should and shouldn't be saying to her ? kwim ?

We don't have the death Penalty here thank god so I don't have to think about it, and to be honest I couldn't immediately state yep I'd let em get the needle so quickly , if we did have it here

Jmho

IMO The Police do not feel the same way you do,If they did she would have been arrested.Only Mistruths I saw was to the Media.Some people see it one way ,some people see it another way.
Cindy was caught in a lie to LE which was responded to in the first bond hearing by Yuri Melich. She stated that Caylee went missing on June 9th and YM explained they had to "confront" Cindy with evidence on the video tape which was taken on June 15th. This was not a "mistruth" to the media. This was a lie to OCSO about the date Caylee went missing.

We don't know how LE feels about anything concerning the A fam at this point. What they say publically and what is going on in the investigation can be totally different. They could be preparing a case against them and we would be unaware as would their own attorneys. However, they would not be requesting Immunity if they had nothing to hide, imo, or not worried about it in any way. If they had cooperated, told the truth, and done everything to help in the search to find Caylee...there would be no need to even entertain the thought they needed such Immunity!

This is a terrific post.I wish I could express my feelings as well as you have. IMO If more people had compassion for others this world would be a much better place to live.My Grandmother was a very wise and wonderful woman IMO and when ever something bad happened to others she always said but for the grace of God go I.She also taught me Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.

(Above bolded by me)

Might explain why CA is getting so much negative attention these days. Hehe :crazy:

Cindy was caught in a lie to LE which was responded to in the first bond hearing by Yuri Melich. She stated that Caylee went missing on June 9th and YM explained they had to "confront" Cindy with evidence on the video tape which was taken on June 15th. This was not a "mistruth" to the media. This was a lie to OCSO about the date Caylee went missing.

We don't know how LE feels about anything concerning the A fam at this point. What they say publically and what is going on in the investigation can be totally different. They could be preparing a case against them and we would be unaware as would their own attorneys. However, they would not be requesting Immunity if they had nothing to hide, imo, or not worried about it in any way. If they had cooperated, told the truth, and done everything to help in the search to find Caylee...there would be no need to even entertain the thought they needed such Immunity!
To be accurate, it was interpretated as a lie by you and others SS. I do not see this as a lie at all, just an error. It is about interpreting facts and i do not think we know how LE has interpreted this.

ETA: to take it one step further, I don;t even find it suspicious and I am not for or against the Anthony's.

God love you, Jane, what a sweet heart you have!! I am not without compassion and I, too, believe ". . . but for the grace of God there go I." (And I've been there more than a normal person's share of times.) But if all we had in this whole world were people who had nothing but compassion our world would be in worse shape than it is now. People expressing their opinions about what they consider "right" and "wrong" ways to act is a huge part of what keeps this world in line. Even though I feel Cindy has acted "wrong" does not mean I have no compassion for her own personal losses and trials. It means I don't approve of her actions because they hurt other people. It rains on the good and the bad alike -- we all have our skeletons and personal sufferings. Society even has a responsibility to keep us all in check. Either extreme, bleeding hearts or vigilantes, would not be good but both produce a good check and balance and I think that's what's being represented on this thread.

Thanks :) I think ? lol but I am not a bleeding heart either :eek: - if that is what you think ?

I just find it hard to deal with vigilante' ism - it frightens me. I think of back to the days when women were considered witches for certain things that are completely normal these days and many days before ;) and they were burned at the stake
I think of the Black Races that were bonded into slavery and tortured and murdered in indescribable ways.

It frightens me.

It frightens me to read things out there in the WWW with words of such hate like *fry her* and *fry her quick* and other very vile and hateful things in regards to Casey.
And whilst I think that Justice MUST BE SERVED To whoever breaks the law, it frightens me that people can be so hateful.

It just frightens me, and makes me sad...

We live in a very scary world these days, the amount of drugs being pushed around and turning good kids into monsters is frightening, the amount of murders being committed against family members is frightening , the amount of children missing VANISHED forever is frightening.....

Adding to all that with hate is just being a non tolerant world and adding to the violence of the world...

I do not condone ANY acts of violence and I believe in Justice...but as I grow older I also grow tired of all the hate in the world. (and as I said it frightens me- I do not want my children growing up in this type of a world)

Now I am sure I have bored you all with my :boohoo:post there LOL so I will bow out of it for now :)

I hope minimally, Jesse sues her. THAT'S what I call fair.

To be accurate, it was interpretated as a lie by you and others SS. I do not see this as a lie at all, just an error. It is about interpreting facts and i do not think we know how LE has interpreted this.

ETA: to take it one step further, I don;t even find it suspicious and I am not for or against the Anthony's.

I agree- I think this was just an error in dates. It wouldnt be in their favor to have an earlier missing date...unless Ive missed some information somewhere.

Your right that most dont forget the faces of the missing,but some might stop looking if Le and Tes are not looking for an alive child.IIRC After Trenton Duckett went missing his dad also did not want searches for a dead child.He wanted to keep hope alive so people would keep looking.IMO So did Cindy.
Please take the time to read other missing children cases on this site. There are parents here who do not know what happened to their children, but would love to have answers no matter what heartbreak those answers bring to them. Not knowing what happened is far worse than learning the truth in most cases. I haven't seen many cases here where people say, "Don't look if you suspect my child is dead." or where they would ever tell LE, the FBI, TES, or others they did not want their help to search. To some, just getting LE or the FBI to keep searching would be all they are asking for in their cases. To others, having strangers give up their spare time to look under every leaf and rock would be a Godsend.

Don't just spend your time on Caylee's case. Look around and see the hundreds of cases we have worked on here for years to find answers...any answers. You will see none that resemble this family and the way they have handled themselves with their loved ones missing, imo.

I agree that GA should also have seen signs of some type of dysfunction in Casey's thinking. Yes he should have atteppmted in some way to get help for his own daughter and protect Caylee from obvious neglect. (and possibly worse) I do not know whether he was following some law enforcement technique in that clip. I do think it smacks of highly inappropriate boundaries between he and Casey. Any more, I don't know enough to say.
What exactly was the obvious neglect? By ALL accounts, from friends and family, Casey was a very good and loving mother. That appears to be how everyone who came in contact with her and those who knew her, viewed her.
So what is the obvious neglect you are speaking of?

I agree- I think this was just an error in dates. It wouldnt be in their favor to have an earlier missing date...unless Ive missed some information somewhere.
The way it would be in their favor is that Cindy would not have to explain the fight with Casey over the check or that her mother (Shirley) had confronted her that afternoon about it. The alibis could have been much different on the 9th than on the 15th, too. There are many reasons the earlier date could have been an advantage to them.

I don't believe it would have been revealed in open court if it wasn't an issue for LE. YM would have simply stated there was an error in the dates and none of that would have been brought up for the record, imo. I think it was important for LE to show that Cindy did lie about the initial date right along with Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip