In Fairness To Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JBean, when did Cindy post that item on her Myspace about Caylee being gone. The heart wrenching story she posted? Wasn't she worried about Caylee long before she found out she was missing? I believe so. Cindy lied to the media from the get go saying that KC had gone on a trip to bond with her daughter. She wouldn't even talk about KC the first few days she was on the media asking for public help (I do believe she believed the kidnapping thing tho and was hoping to find caylee alive). But she knew for a long time her daughter was up to no good. I don't think Cindy ever told LE the truth either about the fighting going on in their home and that KC took Caylee and disappeared....
I think she was worried about Caylee, but i do not think she thought her life was in danger . I think if CA thought for one second that Caylee could die, she would have acted immediately. When she followed her gut that something was seriously wrong, she did not stop until she got the answer. JMHO of course.

I didn't say she offered them as they were so i am not sure what you mean. I agree with your statement about Lee, so I am not sure what you mean.

JBean, I'm not even sure what I mean at this point.:crazy:
I think the best thing for me to do is "observe only"
on this particular thread, or I might be taking another
little vacation. iykwim.:)

ITA except I have never seen Cindy ask for Compassion for herself just help in finding her Granddaughter.IMO

It looks as if that part was all refering to Casey (recent jailhouse video).
I agree with you though, I don't think I've ever seen or heard a statement as such from Cindy.

CA's myspace message also shows that she knew KC was a mess. A liar, a thief and capable of much illegal and unethical activity. I think CA knows alot more about what KC is capable and the disgusting things she was into than we can imagine. I don't think we know the half of it.

I agree Kathyn. Cindy was concerned about Caylee being gone and in Casey's care.

Here's her My Space Post~

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

It is every mother's worst nightmare to have one of your own murdered. I would stop at NOTHING to bring the killer to justice for taking the life of my grandchild!! I would work every single day with LE to insure that happened!! I would leave no stone unturned and BEG for anyone to help me find her. I would be on tv sobbing to anyone to listen to our story and to help find out the truth. I would be on my hands and knees BEGGING for the return of my grandchild to people who could possibly have taken her. My grandchild would have the advocate she deserved in me because I would go to hell and back for her without a doubt.

I would NOT be defending the person who allegedly took her life and then asking, "Where is the compassion for me?". GRRRRR!!

Good post SS. Same here except I wouldn't beg for the killer to be brought to justice - bring him to me. I know that is impossible - but that is how I would feel anyways. Bad me.
sad.gif

Thank you for answering, I misread your post, this is why I asked, I did think you were talking about her giving Caylee a proper burial now, and I was going to defend on her on that since we know that unless something changed over the weekend, she wasn't in control over the remains.
I believe 100% with your post!

Most welcome :blowkiss:

JBean, I'm not even sure what I mean at this point.:crazy:
I think the best thing for me to do is "observe only"
on this particular thread, or I might be taking another
little vacation. iykwim.:)

Oh you are fine and just keep right on posting.:blowkiss:

CA's myspace message also shows that she knew KC was a mess. A liar, a thief and capable of much illegal and unethical activity. I think CA knows alot more about what KC is capable and the disgusting things she was into than we can imagine. I don't think we know the half of it.
If that is the case, why is everyone so angry at CA for trying to control KC's life? if she was incompetent and incapable, of course she should have run KC's life and been controlling shouldn't she?

Yep, I agree with you on that. Cept she didn't intervene enough and way way too much of this honey this and honey that and coddling KC. If I found out my daughter was taking my grand daughter to big parties around booze and drugs and they didn't stop immediately (and I would have been checking their every move) I would have moved to try and get custody. I also would NOT have bailed KC out of all her bank crimes and thefts. She would only get 1 chance with me to straighten out.

If that is the case, why is everyone so angry at CA for trying to control KC's life? if she was incompetent and incapable, of course she should have run KC's life and been controlling shouldn't she?

Cindy revealed in the arrest affadavit or maybe it was the search warrant that she washed the pants prior to calling LE.

I can only answer you by saying that if one of my sons came home with a car smelling like a dead body i would not believe it to actually be a dead body for even a moment. I still maintain that CA and GA had no inkling that their daughter may possibly be capable of murder. We many of the facts in front of us and they did not on 7-15-08 and prior when they were faced with some of the decisions they made.
I think we have had a lot of media spin and until we get all the facts strung together at trial, I am pretty neutral on the Anthony's.

Could you please post the link to the affadavit / search warrant. In CA 8/4/08 interview, it reads that she washed all the clothes after asking le if they wanted them (pg 2477/2478 - I do not know how to post a link - sorry).
Not challenging you, just want to make changes to my personal notes.

Don't mind at all. IMO, a good place to start would be to quit painting her murderer as "mother of the year" and quit telling lies to help said murderer escape punishment. I feel that trying to ascertain that Caylee's murderer is not held responsible for taking her life, is the same as saying that it didn't matter that someone killed her, the her life being taken was not worth being punished for. Attempting to absolve the murderer from her actions is most dishonorable to Caylee, the one true victim in this whole charade. Most certainly, a proper funeral and burial are way over due, but as I am not entirely sure the the Cindy is in control of Caylee's remains, I can not hold her accountable for this delay.

IIRC In the phone call where Casey was blaming Cindy for her being in the jail cell.Casey had seen Cindy on tv saying we need help please show Caylees picture.She wanted to keep the focus on Caylee ,people could speculate all they wanted about KC later once Caylee was found.Kc saw this phone call as a HUGE WASTE.IMO Cindy started saying how great a mom was after KC would not let her family visit her. If you can not visit you can not ask questions nor get answers.I believe thats why Cindy said it.She knew what she said in the media was getting back to KC and IMO she also knew the only one who held the answers was KC.IMO Cindy probably thought she gave her daughter away and was hoping to find Caylee alive.

ITA except I have never seen Cindy ask for Compassion for herself just help in finding her Granddaughter.IMO
I didn't see her ask for help, but did hear her demand it...IIRC..."People need to get off their @sses..." was what I think I heard.

She turned down help to find Caylee repeatedly from LE, from TES, and others.

Could you please post the link to the affadavit / search warrant. In CA 8/4/08 interview, it reads that she washed all the clothes after asking le if they wanted them (pg 2477/2478 - I do not know how to post a link - sorry).
Not challenging you, just want to make changes to my personal notes.
Sure, I think it is on the last page, But I am only talking about the infamous slacks.:

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/08.07.08_SEARCHWARRANT.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

I didn't see her ask for help, but did hear her demand it...IIRC..."People need to get off their @sses..." was what I think I heard.

She turned down help to find Caylee repeatedly from LE, from TES, and others.

IMO She turned down help in finding a dead grandchild.If I believed My grandchild was alive I would want people looking for a live child.Once the public believes a child is dead alot dont keep looking for that childs face in a crowd anymore. Everyone was in shock when Eliabeth Smart was found because most people believed that too much time had passed for her to still be alive.Thank God the person who saw Elizabeth wlking on the street called the police instead of thinking nope can not be her because all the tv experts said she is most likely dead.

Maybe the grandparent with the law enforcement background could have been more proactive too.

But what would you have a parent do when an adult child chooses not to come to the parent's house? LE does not investigate adult children who are avoiding their parents.

I would have the parent ask LE for a "welfare check." George and Cindy had more than enough cause to do this and I'm sure LE would have obliged. George would have known all about this tool that was available to them.

IIRC In the phone call where Casey was blaming Cindy for her being in the jail cell.Casey had seen Cindy on tv saying we need help please show Caylees picture.She wanted to keep the focus on Caylee ,people could speculate all they wanted about KC later once Caylee was found.Kc saw this phone call as a HUGE WASTE.IMO Cindy started saying how great a mom was after KC would not let her family visit her. If you can not visit you can not ask questions nor get answers.I believe thats why Cindy said it.She knew what she said in the media was getting back to KC and IMO she also knew the only one who held the answers was KC.IMO Cindy probably thought she gave her daughter away and was hoping to find Caylee alive.

Yet, she did not just repeat the lies that painted KC to be something she was not or the lies surrounding Caylee's disappearance to the media. She continued her pattern of lies in every interview with Law Enforcement and FBI. She misrepresented truths, omitted truths, and fabricated her own misleading truths and endlessly fed them to anyone and everyone that would listen. This goes beyond trying to placate her daughter's feelings, whatever the reason for wanting to do so. This equates to obstructing the efforts of those seeking justice for her granddaughter's murder. Cindy wasn't getting any answers from KC and she well knew it by then. IMO, she already knew Caylee was not alive when she smelled the car.

Cindy revealed in the arrest affadavit or maybe it was the search warrant that she washed the pants prior to calling LE.

I can only answer you by saying that if one of my sons came home with a car smelling like a dead body i would not believe it to actually be a dead body for even a moment. I still maintain that CA and GA had no inkling that their daughter may possibly be capable of murder. We many of the facts in front of us and they did not on 7-15-08 and prior when they were faced with some of the decisions they made.
I think we have had a lot of media spin and until we get all the facts strung together at trial, I am pretty neutral on the Anthony's.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

In Fairness to Cindy-

Those first horrible days of Caylee missing, I felt compassion for Cindy and George. I still do at times...BUT

Compassion is not the same as sympathy or approval. I do not approve of her actions in the days that followed, or of the lying she has done. I do not approve of her anger and bashing of LE, the media, TM , LP, and the public in general. Perhaps some of our opinions are harsh, mine certainly is. She brought these opinions on herself- by what SHE said and SHE did. I do not blame her for Caseys actions. IMO she would have done anything in her capability to prevent Caylees death.

For those who have never experienced devastating , heart crushing, mind boggling events in life, please do not judge those of us who have ,and have some insight into how events are reacted to. You can suddenly find yourself tossed into a H311 that you had no idea even existed. Yet there are still right ways and wrong ways to your own reactions, and yes, you choose them. We are raised knowing the difference, we are taught it is wrong to lie, and that there are consequences to our actions. Grief does not excuse these basic standards. No one made cindy appear in several cameos , no one made her evade the truth or cover up. The public image was of her own making. Where is the compassion-its right there, alongside the truth.

IMO She turned down help in finding a dead grandchild.If I believed My grandchild was alive I would want people looking for a live child.Once the public believes a child is dead alot dont keep looking for that childs face in a crowd anymore. Everyone was in shock when Eliabeth Smart was found because most people believed that too much time had passed for her to still be alive.Thank God the person who saw Elizabeth wlking on the street called the police instead of thinking nope can not be her because all the tv experts said she is most likely dead.
I don't think the parents and grandparents of other missing children specify a difference to searchers who are willing to help pass out flyers, look anywhere and everywhere. It hasn't been my experience, at least.

People know and are told by LE that the first hours in a missing child case are the most critical. It usually is the difference between life and death when days and months go by as told by all the statistics. 31 days had already passed when they began searching for her which meant the chances of finding Caylee alive were slim to none.

It wasn't long until the FBI and LE told the A fam that decomposition was found in the car and still they turned down help in finding her. This only says they did not care if she was found, imo, since they did not want others to recover her body.

You cannot compare the Smart case to this one. They didn't wait a month to call in LE. They began an all out search immediately. They did not cover up, lie to LE, or otherwise try to thwart the investigation or the searches. They took LDTs and freely answered any or all questions presented to their family honestly. They cooperated fully with LE. They did not ask for people to only search for Elizabeth to be found alive. They were looking for EVERY sign of her in hopes of finding her no matter what. They did not recover anything which pointed to her not being alive as was the case with Caylee. There was much evidence to say that she was deceased.

Yet, she did not just repeat the lies that painted KC to be something she was not or the lies surrounding Caylee's disappearance to the media. She continued her pattern of lies in every interview with Law Enforcement and FBI. She misrepresented truths, omitted truths, and fabricated her own misleading truths and endlessly fed them to anyone and everyone that would listen. This goes beyond trying to placate her daughter's feelings, whatever the reason for wanting to do so. This equates to obstructing the efforts of those seeking justice for her granddaughter's murder. Cindy wasn't getting any answers from KC and she well knew it by then. IMO, she already knew Caylee was not alive when she smelled the car.

IMO The Police do not feel the same way you do,If they did she would have been arrested.Only Mistruths I saw was to the Media.Some people see it one way ,some people see it another way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg