Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking at the pictures and imo it looks like he might be wearing a camouflage baseball style hat , and he seems to have layered clothing. Many years ago ,I met a man who was /is homeless . he would layer clothing a hoodie , med weight jacket and a wind breaker. I was raised in Chicago and i thought of when i lived there , layering was a way to be able to be out for long periods of time in cold/cool weather . I hope that i posted right

:greetings: and :wagon:You posted just fine! Glad you are here!

I am sure that you have been lurking for awhile so you have probably seen us all debating abou that. Sometimes I see the hat, sometimes hair, and the dreaded hoodie.

I've always thought that he is way too clean to be homeless but I think he must have been dressed to accomodate a long period of being outside that day. Earlier would have been pretty cold with it warming up in the afternoon. We have no idea how long he was waiting, so layered clothing makes sense.

:fence:

:hilarious:

:hilarious:

http://www.fiddledeedee.net/page/79/

BTW, this is not WebSight. I play with other people's pictures. Like this one.

I like her style. Bold.

It's a look, I am just not sure it's good one. I don't think she should wear this particular hat to, say, the bank. Just sayin'

I don't think he has a stocking over his face. I do think if he did and it was white the part hanging down around his neck could be the other leg...:thinking: This is a fantastic web site though...I notice no matter what people ask for someone obliges. :happydance:

There is a really powerful, open-source and free, piece of software that might fit the bill called MakeHuman
http://www.makehuman.org/

Unfortunately, I tend to be more technical and mathematical, and lacking the artistic touch department ;-)
I have tried a few times to create BG in this software, and I simply don't have the visual art skill. However,
someone that has such skill might find it useful for creating a 3D BG.

I am attaching a screenshot of my pathetic attempt creating BG, only sharing to show the software.
attachment.php

Lastly, there is a MakeHuman community with many extra things created by users.
www.makehumancommunity.org/

It seems like LE would have the technology and enough of a description from the image to do this... i wonder if they have.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilowlet had an interesting excercise for me. She wanted to know if I would take the hat/hoodie that we can see in one picture of BG and and place it on the head of the other picture where many of us don't see hat or hoodie but hair. Below are the results:

Photo used to isolate the hat/hoodie overlay:
attachment.php

Other photo with overlay ready to place.
attachment.php

Result when overlay placed.
attachment.php

Well this was an eye-opening experiment for me. The overlay (that clearly looks to me to be a hat on head with hoodie over it) fit EXACTLY and lined up PERFECTLY over the lighter (hair) picture. That says to me that he has a hat and a hoodie on and up in both but it sure has not appeared to me to be the case before this. I have been in the "camo hat with hoodie down" camp ever since I did the realignment of the right side of his face. At the very least this convinces me that he has a camo hat on, not hair.

Thanks Lilowlet for the suggestion.

Attachments

• matchhats1.png
    matchhats1.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 601
  • matchhats3.jpg
    matchhats3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 596
  • 1forwardadjusted.jpg
    1forwardadjusted.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 601
Lilowlet had an interesting excercise for me. She wanted to know if I would take the hat/hoodie that we can see in one picture of BG and and place it on the head of the other picture where many of us don't see hat or hoodie but hair. Below are the results:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well this was an eye-opening experiment for me. The overlay (that clearly looks to me to be a hat on head with hoodie over it) fit EXACTLY and lined up PERFECTLY over the lighter (hair) picture. That says to me that he has a hat and a hoodie on and up in both but it sure has not appeared to me to be the case before this. I have been in the "camo hat with hoodie down" camp ever since I did the realignment of the right side of his face. At the very least this convinces me that he has a camo hat on, not hair.

Ty webby!!!!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I have been looking at the pictures and imo it looks like he might be wearing a camouflage baseball style hat , and he seems to have layered clothing. Many years ago ,I met a man who was /is homeless . he would layer clothing a hoodie , med weight jacket and a wind breaker. I was raised in Chicago and i thought of when i lived there , layering was a way to be able to be out for long periods of time in cold/cool weather . I hope that i posted right

Welcome hopimarie :)

:welcome3:

<modsnip>

I think the other difficulty for you would be that his head is lowered. You cannot really see his face as it would be straight on. Goodness, he doesn't even appear to have a neck!

Here's the photo of when I did the mirrored image of his face. I outlined how I see his jaw. I think that his jaw line starts down further, lower than where his ears are.

attachment.php

Hope you don't mind me chatting about it? It is more interesting to me than debating over whether RL is BG or not...again, lol!

Attachments

• jaw outline.jpg
    jaw outline.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 499
I think the other difficulty for you would be that his head is lowered. You cannot really see his face as it would be straight on. Goodness, he doesn't even appear to have a neck!

Here's the photo of when I did the mirrored image of his face. I outlined how I see his jaw. I think that his jaw line starts down further, lower than where his ears are.

attachment.php

Hope you don't mind me chatting about it? It is more interesting to me than debating over whether RL is BG or not...again, lol!

Right, I tried to show him with his head raised a bit to get a better view (and probably less accurate). I see a bit of his neck on the left (his right) that you seem to be seeing as part of his face. It also looks (to me) like a small amount of neck on his left with a corner of the jacket sticking up far enough to cover a bit of the face and most of the neck. I don't mind chatting at all about it. I can always tell when something is off in one of my pictures, but can't always tell just what it is. Most people end up saying they see nothing wrong, so it's nice to have someone give some constructive criticism.

For a five minute sketch I would say that is a pretty good likeness. I would only differ in that I think his jawline looks to me to be more square-ish, but that is how I "see" him. That doesn't make it so.

It never occured to me to draw a sketch. I love that. :fence:

That's pretty good, IMO. I humbly think the jaw line in the pixelated pictures we have to consider is considerably drawn out, and not likely on any human. You did a nice job bringing it in. I always will appreciate WebSight's work showing it is likely the images by themselves don't make sense, and there has to be some sort of cut out to bring the images together to make any sense at all.

I also think when the images are reframed, the suspect looks younger than middle aged, and definitely not elderly.

Very happy to see the work of you tech savvy people. &#65533;&#65533;

Right, I tried to show him with his head raised a bit to get a better view (and probably less accurate). I see a bit of his neck on the left (his right) that you seem to be seeing as part of his face. It also looks (to me) like a small amount of neck on his left with a corner of the jacket sticking up far enough to cover a bit of the face and most of the neck. I don't mind chatting at all about it. I can always tell when something is off in one of my pictures, but can't always tell just what it is. Most people end up saying they see nothing wrong, so it's nice to have someone give some constructive criticism.

I see what you are saying about the neck that I am seeing as part of his face. You could be right there. As I look at my own picture that I posted you could make the argument that on our left the face actually appears to be forward with that squared off bit further back (which you believe to be the neck) and since it is a mirrored image then that would have to apply to both sides. I can see that.

I should have asked which picture did you use to get your drawing ?

I see what you are saying about the neck that I am seeing as part of his face. You could be right there. As I look at my own picture that I posted you could make the argument that on our left the face actually appears to be forward with that squared off bit further back (which you believe to be the neck) and since it is a mirrored image then that would have to apply to both sides. I can see that.

I should have asked which picture did you use to get your drawing ?
It was the one with his left leg bent, the older looking one, I think.

It was the one with his left leg bent, the older looking one, I think.

Well, I will tell you right now that I could never draw a face from a photo like that. I just don't have that talent. I can, however, draw a mean stick figure.

Off to bed for me - 2 a.m.:eek:fftobed:

Much appreciation for all the hard work here. Much- needed laughs, too. Thanks you guys & gals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried taking a pic of someone with plastic grocery/Wal-Mart bag handles peeping out of the top of a jacket yet. I live alone, so no one to coerce & photograph. My dog wants no part of it.

attachment.php

After looking at these close-ups, I'm now questioning the dark mustache I thought I saw, because the hat has the exact same dark shadow as the one near his mouth. What do you think? Is it a shadow or facial hair?

Has anyone tried taking a pic of someone with plastic grocery/Wal-Mart bag handles peeping out of the top of a jacket yet. I live alone, so no one to coerce & photograph. My dog wants no part of it.

Tee hee! Those would have been some cute pictures, though.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is it possible that what we're seeing on the leg of the BG image could be a side pocket, like on a pair of carpenter's pants? Or, is that just a blur from poor picture quality? Carpenter's pants usually have a loop on the opposite side of the jeans for holding a hammer. Do you see any evidence of that?

Hey all, just a thought here, but since the hat looks sometimes like a cap, but sometimes like a hoodie, could it be a flap hat, like this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Foreign-Leg...litary-Flat-Top-NEW-DESERT-CAMO-/201906544864

That would explain why the neck/head portion of the "hoodie" seems to move by itself between frames independently from its relationship to the shoulder area of the jacket. The flap would also move more easily in a breeze, sometimes disappearing entirely behind the neck if it was lightweight enough.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty

Hi Hazelnutty! Below is a link to the posts re: this same experiment. Peace777 did the experiment but said they couldn't make it work. They were trying to make the bag lay flat against the chest. I responded that I believe the white "handles" are in the foreground, sticking out of the jacket on the right side (our right, his left).
I asked Peace777 if they would try again but I don't believe that happened. :thinking:

Perhaps someone else could try with the above in mind?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?336769-IN-IMAGE-discussion-re-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi&p=13349309#post13349309

Attachments

• white handles jacket adjustedbg.jpg
    white handles jacket adjustedbg.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 442
  • sharpenedjackethandles.png
    sharpenedjackethandles.png
    333.3 KB · Views: 374
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online