Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked about the same quite some time back and I don't recall if it was Billy Mabou or our VE who said it was most likely a compression artifact or something similar. IOW it's nothing. It really looks like something it one of the images, I agree.

The white thing on BG's left leg in reverse colour (I will try to play around with this mystical "phenomenon"):

attachment.php

Anybody an idea what it can be?

1b5047ebf42e868c012df67f78f1f32b.png

Has the circled area been addressed?

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

Ultimately, it's just a guess, but it really looks to me like compression artifact due to very low-resolution video that's been upscaled. I think it's just a part of the jeans that ends up looking flat because all the fine detail is gone and then it's accentuated by sharpening (creating hard lines around the area).

Not sure if I'm explaining that well or not?

The white thing on BG's left leg in reverse colour (I will try to play around with this mystical "phenomenon"):

attachment.php

Anybody an idea what it can be?

I remember hearing LE say in an interview that they hear people asking a lot why they can't improve the image, and they said that this IS the improved image. IMO this image has already been messed with as much as possible - creating a lot of compression artifacts. That being said, great job Web!! I think that totally looks possible and would explain his odd almost pear shape and bulk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of how BG's jacket looks full I wondered if it was possible that he was wearing a hunting vest on the inside of his jacket instead of outside where it should be worn. The hunting vest has all kinds of pockets to carry hunting equipment. Wearing the vest under the jacket would conceal whatever he is carrying. Here's how it turned out:
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.amazon.com/Ol-Tom-Motio...ot-20&linkId=bbae98e392ee6ab640b5390d1e4eb4be

That would explain the "stuffed" look and the odd lumps, bumps, bulges, and shapes. And explain why it looks like his jacket is too big if you look at sleeves but is filled out in chest abdomen area. Would also explain why button up part seems odd...jacket may be a snug fit where it is over the vest.

If he wore it on outside like it was meant to be worn it would be something anyone that saw him would note and I don't think hunting is allowed in the trail area so he couldn't even expect people to think he was just a hunter.

That would explain the "stuffed" look and the odd lumps, bumps, bulges, and shapes. And explain why it looks like his jacket is too big if you look at sleeves but is filled out in chest abdomen area. Would also explain why button up part seems odd...jacket may be a snug fit where it is over the vest.

If he wore it on outside like it was meant to be worn it would be something anyone that saw him would note and I don't think hunting is allowed in the trail area so he couldn't even expect people to think he was just a hunter.

Looks more plausible than my idea that it's a backpack turned around.

Ultimately, it's just a guess, but it really looks to me like compression artifact due to very low-resolution video that's been upscaled. I think it's just a part of the jeans that ends up looking flat because all the fine detail is gone and then it's accentuated by sharpening (creating hard lines around the area).

Yep, perfectly well and just as I remembered. :)

I absolutely think he's wearing a backpack. Early on in the investigation it was mentioned in reference to BG's description, I'm fairly certain, but I'll have to do some digging in the media thread to find it.

It's always looked to me like he's got some type of duffle bag slung over his shoulder—I think it's quite large. At first I could have swore his left hand was up by his face because he was carrying a bag over his shoulder. The flesh colored spots that are supposed to be his hands just don't look natural. I really feel these images have been altered in that area to conceal something only the killer would know (like an unusual weapon, etc...)

The way his hands are supposedly in his pockets is what I can't wrap my head around. Why is one hand down so much lower than the other?? I understand they would shift up/down a little as you took a step with your opposite foot, but his left hand is down so low in every picture! I just can't find my self to buy these pictures at face value implying that his hands are in his pockets. No one looks like that when they walk with their hands in their pockets! Unless he's got like a cargo pant with multiple pockets—some high, some low.
________

I think I see his left hand by his face also. It is clearest to me in Image 3 that is not being used anymore. This is my first post and I do not know how or if I should post the image I found when I lightened the mid tone levels. At the very least it is an odd pink shape, maybe even a glove tucked in his collar. Glad to hear I am not the only one who thought they saw that. Thank you! IMHO only.

Totally OT (Webby I love what you did here btw) but am I the only one seeing a chocolate chip cookie in the left hand pocket where the flap is up? Darn if every time I look at this image that's what I see first.
Yes I'm nuts! :shame:and no I don't really think that's what it is.

attachment.php

bbm
I heard of the "artifact" but sometimes I won't believe it because: why didn't police erase the thing before releasing this important pic? Did they intend to make an old woman in GER mad I wonder? - So you fellow members are of the opinion to let it go and spare the future GIMP-playing, aha. :eek:

What about the "thing" behind his neck which the most time looked like a hood and suddenly looked like something else ...??

So, when do we get to the gun?

I guess I'll start...there was a very early post, maybe thread 1 or 2, with it circled. I'll see if I can find it.

Everything is moo.

ETA: And Webby, if you could please superimpose possible speculative hypothetical matches, THAT would be where I want to see this thread go, jmo. Because THAT IS SO OBVIOUSLY A GUN. Moo. How long til we run with this? Been long enough already!

ETA:

Here it is:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-1&p=13148040#post13148040

ETA: Webby, my apologies for being bossy, only if you're so inclined!

I guess I'll start...there was a very early post, maybe thread 1 or 2, with it circled. I'll see if I can find it.

Everything is moo.

I want to get to the gun in general. ;) If BG was wearing this vest - found by WebSight - then there is no space for recognizing the outline of a gun to BG's right side under the jacket material which we had seen all the time.
Can't explain better, sorry.

AbbyLibbyBGGunOutline.jpg

yellow circle

Everything is moo.

ETA: And Webby, if you could superimpose possible speculative hypothetical matches, THAT would be where I want to see this thread go, jmo. Because THAT IS SO OBVIOUSLY A GUN. Moo. How long til we run with this? Been long enough already!

bbm
.... and the SHOES, please!!!

Okay, I stand corrected on the sequence Ss, I guess I got it backwards, for some reason that is what I remember as the order.

Apparently the photo down the bridge was taken first and the photo of Abby was taken after.

If that is true then 2:07 would be the latest that the other picture of just the bridge was taken.

At 2.07pm, Liberty uploaded at least two photographs to Snapchat, including one showing Abigail walking along the rickety old bridge.

Uploaded 2:07pm and taken sometime before ...?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/30292...ls-and-unsolved-double-murder-of-two-cousins/

I do think that he did have a gun and pointed it at those girls when he said 'down the hill'. Why would they go down the hill, otherwise?

I want to get to the gun in general. ;) If BG was wearing this vest - found by WebSight - then there is no space for recognizing the outline of a gun to BG's right side under the jacket material which we had seen all the time.
Can't explain better, sorry.

View attachment 116958

yellow circle
I know what you mean but if the gun is in a jacket pocket, the outline would still be seen because the jacket and gun would be outside the tactical vest, I think wouldn't it? In fact it might push the gun so the outline is more prominent even.

Totally OT (Webby I love what you did here btw) but am I the only one seeing a chocolate chip cookie in the left hand pocket where the flap is up? Darn if every time I look at this image that's what I see first.
Yes I'm nuts! :shame:and no I don't really think that's what it is.

attachment.php
No it isnt. It's a digestive biscuit. But what a good eye you have BOP. Completely missed that.
Is that a can carrier between the pockets? Because that is right in the position some see a can under his jacket in the front waist area.

I know what you mean but if the gun is in a jacket pocket, the outline would still be seen because the jacket and gun would be outside the tactical vest, I think wouldn't it? In fact it might push the gun so the outline is more prominent even.

You are right! His right vest bag hasn't to be overly filled and the gun is on top. Okay! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay