Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see BG's Right foot it looks almost turned outward. From what I see IMO, is a pair of converse black high tops? Looks like he may have tied the laces around the high top right in the middle. But why would the foot look so outward..?? Shadowing? I've seen many young men in my area wear their converse this way. It really stuck out to me in these pictures.

When I see BG's Right foot it looks almost turned outward. From what I see IMO, is a pair of converse black high tops? Looks like he may have tied the laces around the high top right in the middle. But why would the foot look so outward..?? Shadowing? I've seen many young men in my area wear their converse this way. It really stuck out to me in these pictures.

I was thinking high tops at first too. If specifically Converse brand, the white toe area is not there. I think it's good to refer back to the gif that was made. When I watch it, BG's foot does not appear to be stepping down in an outward position. It's only when it hits the bridge does it appear to take on that appearance and that stripe shadow.

I definitely see what Nin is pointing out with the yellow on the shoes. It's either the laces or a reflection of eyelets, but it does look golden in color.

BigCity...we were thinking along the same lines trying to figure out the line across the shoe. I was thinking bicycle clip as it would be metal and reflective. However after staring at the image for the nth time, I'm not sure if there really is anything there other than a shadow/light.

IMO it certainly looks like BG has pushed his bottom jeans into that shoe. I just can't figure out the posture of the foot. When it appears sideways more it looks like the bottom of a converse. I see faint rivet holes. May be a shoe similar to Converse. But yes. you can barely see a white top as in most converse shoes. It sure appears he has something around the middle of that shoe.

Nin,
I am amazed at your work here. Hope you don't mind if this newbie adds her 2 cents. I adjusted the midtones in photo editor on my android. Too tired to get to the computer with Photoshop right now. My humble opinion is that his right foot is not turned to the the right. It is stepping down on the horizontal line of the railroad tie. In my lightened pic the shape of his foot looks similar to what a front facing shoe would look like in this photo of a Merrell shoe. This is my first post with pics on WS so hope I am doing this right. All this just my opinion and open to finding the truth with you all. Thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes, I agree. He is wearing a very specific shoe with possibly an anatomical bend over the front tip for a lack of a better description, like you said, similar to a Merrell you are showing or like a Merrell Chameleon3 Ventilator:

attachment.php

Those threads would be a dead giveaway, if they have his shoe-prints.

Here is an enlarged gif of only the legs:

attachment.php

He does turn his right knee a little to the outside, but that seems to be more a characteristic of his natural gait. than turning his foot in a 90 degree angle. His body is eventually moving towards his left, an the frames 1 and 2 prior to 3 are just possibly half a second and less prior to that left turn. So this foot is planted on the ground and the shoe possibly has that bent up front lip possibly displaying some kind of a horizontal stripe.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• merrel shoes1.png
    merrel shoes1.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 363
  • 2-poi-legs-only.gif
    2-poi-legs-only.gif
    104.7 KB · Views: 363
Ok NIN~~

New one for ya...

Is this a flannel shirt or at least a checkered shirt?? There also appears to be a clip of some kind in the center, like a lanyard clip.
attachment.php

I am afraid that's just artifacts playing games with us..;--)

-Nin

Attachments

• Baffin Black White.png
    Baffin Black White.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 334
  • Baffin Black Yellow.png
    Baffin Black Yellow.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 331
Yes, I agree. He is wearing a very specific shoe with possibly an anatomical bend over the front tip for a lack of a better description, like you said, similar to a Merrell you are showing or like a Merrell Chameleon3 Ventilator:

attachment.php

attachment.php

He does turn his right knee a little to the outside, but that seems to be more a characteristic of his natural gait. than turning his foot in a 90 degree angle. His body is eventually moving towards his left, an the frames 1 and 2 prior to 3 are just possibly half a second and less prior to that left turn. So this foot is planted on the ground and the shoe possibly has that bent up front lip possibly displaying some kind of a horizontal stripe.

ALL IMO

-Nin

In your pic withjust the moving knees and feet, it looks like he is hoisting something (someone) upwards that he's carrying on his back. When you look at his right hand, don't look at what you think is his hands in his pocket, look upwards, and you'll see that he has his hand held back a bit, close to his side but aimed straight ahead, the barrel blends in with his jacket but once I saw it, I can't unsee it. I think he is hoisting Abby over his shoulder, and pointing the gun at Libby, and it does look like the pic was cut out and placed on a different place on the bridge or even on the bridge in the first place.. All this IMO, and also, again, we know LE isn't showing these pics to help solve the crime, but for purely for ID purposes. They also could have removed his image from the bridge in the pic that Libby took of Abby.
How does a killer subdue two victims? He has to incapacitate one of them first< IMO> and LE admits he was exasperated with the girls, Libby probably pulled out her phone and took that last pic right when he said, "down that hill" while carrying Abby, IMO.
Look carefully at the way his knee goes up and a little back in a hoisting mode, and the weird light brown light going across his lower torso is after LE removed Abby's knees to shoes image going across there. sorry if I'm posting a contrary opinion, but these images are super tricky, IMO

attachment.php

attachment.php

ALL IMO

-Nin

Exactly! Your gif shows it well.

Hmmm with that area enlarged I am now seeing a hand and is it holding something but it's been blurred out by LE? The white part to the left is obviously illuminated maybe the sun striking something to reflect off it, a watch perhaps? If the front blob is BG's hand and the shiny part is a watch it matches up to where one would be on a wrist. JMO

I too think it is his hand either holding up whatever is under his jacket. You can see a thumb and clenched fingers.JMO

This is from Nin's .gif

I'm wondering if the fanny pack has some type of logo. I'm seeing a train at the top~~coming from right to left with windows.

Nin~~any chance you can do your magic with that area of your .gif??

attachment.php

ok, look right above the yellow circle and you will see his thumb, and then you'll see the right index finger wrapped around the gun barrel and then you can see a shiny reflection where people have seen a hand in his pockets. IMO this very picture shows that his hand is not in his pocket but is above that, wrapped around a handgun. IMO

to me, there are two clenched "hand" images on his right side. the one "thumb" above the shiny blob looks too big to be a thumb. Follow his right sleeve down, imagine he is holding a gun but holding his elbow close to his body. the gun barrel blends in but also casts a shadow that you can see in some of our pics. don't know much about guns, but the shadow is long so it doesn't have a snubbed barrel, looks like a Smith and Wesson revolver, .357, the kind they issue to LE although anyone can buy them. All just my very uninformed O.

I went ahead and combined the first frame we recently found on that IFC poster, but scaled it to match the second frame.

You can see now clearly how his right foot does not move at all. However, I am posting this gif because the possible stripe I suggested being located on his right shoe lip seems to be only the result of an artifact. You can see here how that stripe runs across the image:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• New-frame-scaled-plus-second-frame.gif
    New-frame-scaled-plus-second-frame.gif
    122.8 KB · Views: 341
I went ahead and combined the first frame we recently found on that IFC poster, but scaled it to match the second frame.

You can see now clearly how his right foot does not move at all. However, I am posting this gif because the possible stripe I suggested being located on his right shoe lip seems to be only the result of an artifact. You can see here how that stripe runs across the image:

attachment.php

-Nin

yes his foot is still, and when he hoists his left knee up, the blurred image behind him goes up with it and it doesn't match the background, at all. it's like a blurred moving image

With all the distortions in the pictures I truly wonder if LG was using snap chat in video mode. Im not sure if LE has informed us specially what video mode was used from LG's phone. It may have been discussed before but I feel LG used video mode from snap chat and wrote something across the screen. My kids send me these constantly. IMO, LG used this mode to capture BG and maybe wrote something small like "weird guy " and sent it out. Could that be what the professionals had to eliminate from the video? Seems like it could of went across to the left of BG and towards the right bottom of his pants...

attachment.php

-Nin
His other foot looks facing forward with a shadow to his right of the foot, which would seem incorrect based on which direction we think he's heading. Plus the shine on the wrist would be the correct way, if sun is in fact reflecting off something not to mention the, what I believe to be a hoodie shadow seems correct as well. Which makes the foot confusing to me. Imo wonder if he was stepping around something with a shadow that's been removed from photos.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

His other foot looks facing forward with a shadow to his right of the foot, which would seem incorrect based on which direction we think he's heading. Plus the shine on the wrist would be the correct way, if sun is in fact reflecting off something not to mention the, what I believe to be a hoodie shadow seems correct as well. Which makes the foot confusing to me. Imo wonder if he was stepping around something with a shadow that's been removed from photos.

That's what I thought when I was looking at the still pictures, but with the .gif, you can see the shadow on his left when that foot is on the ground. This whole thing just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser!

I haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if I repeat what others see. I think he is layered in his clothing. It appears that he has a sweat shirt on under the jacket, and it is pulled up over a ball cap. He also looks like he is wearing a fanny pack, to the side. His pants are too long, and the jacket is large, to accommodate the other clothing, sweatshirt hoodie inside. I do think he has hiking shoes on, and he is out of shape, so maybe a biker, not to say all biker are out of shape, but to say not a bicycle person. I also heard a hit of a southern accent, maybe TN in the audio. JMO

He has a strong jaw line too, maybe a light bread or 5 o'clock shadow? His nose is wide too.

You are so absolutely right~~~we have all been thinking he was heading south~~

Sunset was at 6:20pm Delphi time~~that means that the sun was shining from the south and even possibly southwest. That would mean he was heading NORTH on the bridge!!!

https://sunrise-sunset.org/us/delphi-in/2017/2

Think about it a minute when you've been at the beach~~if you were facing the water south, the shadow cast would be on your left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme