GUILTY IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Niner

11/30/2021 = Notice of Exclusion of Confidential Information
Cover Sheet
Filed By: Tippecanoe Co Probation

11/30/2021 = Pre-Sentence Investigation Report Filed
Filed By: Tippecanoe Co Probation

11/30/2021 = Conditions of Probation
Party: Tippecanoe Co Probation

11/30/2021 = Conditions of Probation
Indiana Special Probation Conditions for Adult Sex Offenders
Party: Tippecanoe Co Probation

12/07/2021 = CANCELED Jury Trial
Reason: Other

12/16/2021 = Sentencing Hearing
Session: 12/16/2021 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Meyer, Steven P
bbm
https://www.co.monroe.in.us/egov/documents/1533322813_13894.pdf

This is not related to "getting probation," "being out on probation," i.e. instead of serving time for a crime or after time is served, IMO.

It has to do with the fact that probation officers are responsible for preparing pre-sentencing investigative reports on offenders that will break down all of their previous offenses, what led up to the crime (drug or alcohol addiction for example), victim impact statements, and more. All of this will be used by the judge to determine appropriate sentencing. This is another job of the probation department and these filings are related to their findings.

Last edited:
Last night when I was watching websleuths on yt I saw a comment in chat about Delphi. I went to the Delphi thread immediately and saw all the chatter and went and listened to GH which I do not normally do. The excitement in the air was all over and this is promising. Made myself nuts last night searching and looking at all I could find, I did not see anything on this thread though. Delphi was the first thing I thought of when I woke this morning. My first thoughts were imo they have this person (aka Anthony_Shots) in jail already on other charges and LE came across the alias while searching his tech. I think LE has their guy and are just looking for more evidence relating to the alias to charge him. I believe there are young ladies out there that may have been taken in by the fake account and are embarrassed to come forward. Someone made the comment above that Chadwell looked Bieberish in his mugshot and it made me think about the model pics used in the alias account. Imo I still think Chadwell could be responsible for Delphi. He is known to lure by the case he pled guilty to currently and he fits the bill for me for other reasons. Imo I feel there is a good possibility he is Iowa's man too. I am rambling and I hope this is coherent, my brain works faster than I can type and I don't always articulate well what I am trying to say so I apologize. I am very hopeful charges are coming soon.

I have recently revisited this case and imo they already have their man in custody. Right now they are hoping more victims to come forward. I also believe there was a sting operation and that LE is gathering information on a ring of people involved. I DONT even want to go in my head where a dog might be involved. I expect charges and multiples ones will come very soon. Would not surprise me if they were involved with dark web pay for view with highest bidder requests are granted. All just moo and hoping this is going to all come to an end soon.
Edited... for addition comment.

Last edited:
Mafia City gaming app is another red alert. I actually tried to play this game for receiving cash through a popular and common reward program last spring and there was some serious sketchy stuff going on there. Like a model looking guys. Another person contacting others and asking how to help someone meet someone they met via the game overseas by giving information on how to get a prepaid phone after arriving in NY. Profile pics are also eerily simular of pictures of watches and expensive cars and pet tiger cubs as profile pictures while contacting girls with a rich attractive profile.

During the game you must join a clan while there there are clan group games like in clan chat. Games like "have you ever". They also did reverse photo searching to find the origin. That place reeked creepiness and I wonder how many people fall vitim there. You can't play this game unless you are interactive as a group. The game encourages you to connect your Facebook. People also sell their accounts there to other players, and now I am assuming because they are dumping any connection that may lead to a crime committed via bitcoin transaction? It is a China owned company as I later discovered. It is heavily advertized as a common game app and a predators paradise.

Edit: I wonder if the girls played this game or other games with sketchy groups.

Last edited:
Mafia City gaming app is another red alert. I actually tried to play this game for receiving cash through a popular and common reward program last spring and there was some serious sketchy stuff going on there. Like a model looking guys. Another person contacting others and asking how to help someone meet someone they met via the game overseas by giving information on how to get a prepaid phone after arriving in NY. Profile pics are also eerily simular of pictures of watches and expensive cars and pet tiger cubs as profile pictures while contacting girls with a rich attractive profile.

During the game you must join a clan while there there are clan group games like in clan chat. Games like "have you ever". They also did reverse photo searching to find the origin. That place reeked creepiness and I wonder how many people fall vitim there. You can't play this game unless you are interactive as a group. The game encourages you to connect your Facebook. People also sell their accounts there to other players, and now I am assuming because they are dumping any connection that may lead to a crime committed via bitcoin transaction? It is a China owned company as I later discovered. It is heavily advertized as a common game app and a predators paradise.

Edit: I wonder if the girls played this game or other games with sketchy groups.

Group name on Mafia city called bae aka bananas. Most players are supposedly foreign but you felt they were insiders in a new group. Upon research there was an American mafia figure in the 60's known as banana, would not seem this would be something known internationaly.

I'm only bringing this up that there must be a myriad of games that people use as a predatory opportunity. Many are available in the app store, and parents feel confident that it must be safe.

Last edited:
Amazingly all American flags but few Americans are in those groups. Reonstalled the game but flags always feel like a safe place for American players so naturally you join those groups. Bae is renamed or no longer there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-041644_Mafia City.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-041644_Mafia City.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 22
thats an old shot of JBC and note the lightened hair and Justin Bieber hair look...isn't this an old shot of him in like 2014?

Article dated Jan 2, 2020
Same image here …

While on patrol, Trooper Baldwin was traveling on Main St near Jefferson St in Peru, when Miami County dispatched a theft that had occurred from a liquor store within two blocks of Trooper Baldwin’s location. A short time later, Trooper Baldwin located a subject walking northbound across Main St in front of his police vehicle that matched the physical and clothing description from the theft dispatch. [More in article]

Liquor theft followed by a foot pursuit lands Indiana man in jail

... and here
Article dated Jan 1, 2020

Peru man charged in theft of liquor store

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads