IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wears a variety of caps and hats in his pictures, but one that stood out to me is the red and white beanie hat that appears to say ‘Steinberg Construction’. A former employer, perhaps? There’s a company with that name in GA and another in WA.

Unfortunately I can’t see any dates on the posts, but the photo looks as though it was taken in a tent, and it’s just below a series of pictures of woods and creeks.

Hey I brought this up yesterday, but it got removed. It says Steinberger Construction. Steinberger has done construction work for The Indiana Packers plant and Subaru is one of their main clients.

Another thing to keep in mind, if he is of guilty of other nefarious things, perhaps hiding in plain sight, social media would also be used as a potential cover of sorts, say for example, being a dog lover, or...hard to explain what I mean again. I guess what I’m saying is he may be posting in such a way as to appear opposite than he really is. Sorry I’m not very eloquent today.
Definitely the dude posts BS that ain’t true. “Women over 30 and confident” yeah meanwhile he assaults a 9 year old child. Hope this sick perv gets 100x back in prison what he inflicted. Moo

He wears a variety of caps and hats in his pictures, but one that stood out to me is the red and white beanie hat that appears to say ‘Steinberg Construction’. A former employer, perhaps? There’s a company with that name in GA and another in WA.

Unfortunately I can’t see any dates on the posts, but the photo looks as though it was taken in a tent, and it’s just below a series of pictures of woods and creeks.
He worked for Steinbergers in Logansport IN. The info is on his FB "about" page.

Thank you. Yes, relatable in some ways, and reminds me of some guys I know, thank you. This is what is creeping me out, I think, bc I can just see myself talking to him in a bar, like I talk to everybody, “Pink Floyd man, I like your shirt...oh, you play guitar dude? Cool...what tats are you getting next”...but that’s just me. I said the same thing about Chris Watts.

I need to quit being so trusting, not that I go to bars anymore...
You might talk to him in a bar, yes, but you might have also found him to be creepy after you talked to him. Your intuition might have told you that he someone to be wary of.

Definitely the dude posts BS that ain’t true. “Women over 30 and confident” yeah meanwhile he assaults a 9 year old child. Hope this sick perv gets 100x back in prison what he inflicted. Moo
Right! And reposting about going to prison if you see a grown man following a girl into the bathroom...

Full of it!!!!

You might talk to him in a bar, yes, but you might have also found him to be creepy after you talked to him. Your intuition might have told you that he someone to be wary of.

Yes, I actually just added that as an eta, after further thought.

I feel so bad for this child I wish we could do something.
I am really interested in his computers and phones, I think the FBI will be able to get his deleted Facebook content and his old phone stuff if it was not a throw away phone.

I wonder if when he says he knows where to find his dream girl , he is talking about photographs and videos.

I think there will be a lot of cases they will want to look at in all the places he has lived..I personally think he loves raping and killing little children...thats who he really is. mOO

Another thing, “prison” tats are sometimes easy to identify. I haven’t looked at his tats yet, but I would presume he may have gotten some of these in the pen. That would be a flag, also.

Remember somehow we were able to see Todd Koelhepp’s Amazon wish list? I wonder if that’s possible here.

JBC had mentioned “ordering supplies” on his FB. I remember wondering at the time if this was code for weed, if he was dealing. Just a thought.
I was thinking it referred to tattooing but that was just my first impression.

So what’s up with this? Did you guys learn anything else?
Those pictures made me queasy and I have seen gunshot wounds in real life; the thought of him removing the bullet himself reminds me an old western.
I am curious what happened; if he did that to himself that is a big gamble to look tough.

Has there been any info released about Chadwell regarding height and weight? Sorry if I missed it.
James B. Chadwell Inmate 3027: South Dakota Prisoner

South Dakota (SD) Prison Arrest Details
No photo available

Chadwell, James B. Demographics

Race
White
Hair Color
Brown
Eye Color
Brown
Height
5' 8"
Weight
170 lbs.

Discharged
08/04/2016

There’s another one too
James Chadwell Mugshot | 05/07/16 Indiana Arrest

Full Name: James Brian Chadwell II
Date:05/07/2016
Time: 5:30 PM
Total Bond: $6500
Personal Information
Arrest Age:37
Current Age: 41
City: Peru, Indiana 46970
Height: 5'08"
Weight: 178 lbs

Hair Color: BRO
Eye Color: BRO

ALSO, what’s the height and weight on his current booking?

Last edited:
well he is a true sadist , so he is sadistic and will enjoy all sadistic activities even if he doesn't have a child to torture..he will look for other means.

he is a child rapist and a pedophile though because he is attracted sexually to children...and likes to rape them and probably murder them. so he is a Sadist first and foremost with pedophillac tendencies as he enjoys destroying the weak and innocent. mOO
Someone in prison will get him. Child rapists don’t do well in there. I hope the guards look the other way.

With his prison record, I'm not sure this guy would necessarily confine himself to any specific age group. There are sex offenders who have a preference and other offenders where ... if it walks ...

Child Molesters: Preferential vs Situational Sex Offenders

Pedophilic child molesters have a preferential sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children. This preference may be exclusive (i.e., they are only sexually attracted to children who have not yet developed secondary sexual characteristics) or non-exclusive (i.e., they are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children and adults). It is important to note here that not all pedophilic individuals act upon their sexual urges. Therefore, the terms pedophile and child molester are not synonymous.

Non-pedophilic child molesters are sometimes referred to as situational sex offenders because it may be particular circumstance that triggers their offending, rather than their sexual orientation. ...
MOO always looking for the opportunity to dominate and damage.

I imagine his FB friends think he's lying and just don't say anything. He posted on FB that he handed out $20 bills to everyone on the bus. He also posted on FB that same day that a bird flew up and landed on his shoulder and just sat there. He thinks he's clever. I have a feeling this guy get's a lot of rejection from grown women. He is extremely immature. I wonder how well he handles rejection? Now that his face is out there, it will be interesting to see how many other cases get resolved.

He may be labeled a Habitual Offender if he isn’t already and will get a much longer prison sentence than regular sentencing guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper