GUILTY IN - Joelle Lockwood, 30, Evansville, 9 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Should be listed in the court records, shouldn't it? Could be something innocent, like a witness to a wreck or something. Garnishment of wages for an unpaid bill... who knows... But it doesn't look like Joelle was able to alert the officer of what was going on.

Thankfully Joelle was able to trust her HERO! Heck, if he was evil he could have taken her, and held her hostage somewhere else, or even worse!

I missed it, huh? Dangit. I always listen to her archives. Grrr...it still makes me mad.

I missed it, huh? Dangit. I always listen to her archives. Grrr...it still makes me mad.

No worries KristiDFW. The only thing different is the archived version of the show has 4 "F" bombs edited out. LOL. I love Ronald Higgs.

You can listen to the latest True Crime Radio Show and all of the past shows at www.spreaker.com/triciag

lol Love him too. But they will have a hard time getting him to focus when he testifies.

lol Love him too. But they will have a hard time getting him to focus when he testifies.

If I was the prosecutor I would let him testify in his own words, telling the story and afterwards go back to cement in the details he mentioned or cement the timeline he may have skipped around a bit. I find him compelling as a witness even though it is told more in a story telling way.

He never left without her.

[...]

In the video he mentioned the lifestyle he used to have, and I personally think that's why leaving and calling LE wasn't his natural reaction like it would of been for you or I.
Thanks for the clarification. I just watched the two-part interview, and imho, his description of events makes far more sense than the story the media originally put out (i.e., claiming that he left and came back).

Attorneys in Posey County kidnapping/rape case want change of venue

Posey Circuit Court Judge James Redwine agreed to jointly hear the arguments from both defense attorneys in a 1:30 p.m. Dec. 17 hearing. He said he was unlikely to make a ruling before the trials, preferring to wait to see if juries could be seated.
Ricky House Jr. is scheduled to stand trial on May 18. The attorney for Kendra Tooley is expected to file a similar motion. She is scheduled to go on trial on June 22. Their trials are each expected to last about a week.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/lo...appingrape-case-want-change-of-venue_74705328

Wow the defense is going to claim that she was consensually caged, because she liked doing meth? WTH?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajanes
Back