GUILTY IN - Joelle Lockwood, 30, Evansville, 9 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family friend: Missing Evansville woman, Joelle Lockwood, found alive
Posted: Sep 06, 2014 6:53 PM CST Updated: Sep 06, 2014 8:03 PM CST
Posted by Josh Allsopp, Digital Content Producer - email

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -

A family friend of missing Evansville woman Joelle Lockwood tells 14 News that she has been found alive.

Posey County Sheriff Greg Oeth tells us he is still gathering details but has been told she is currently with an EPD officer.

WOW!! That is awesome!! Great news! So happy for her babies and her family!!:happydance:

This news REALLY made my day! It is just amazing.....

I haven't been following this case, but the "Found Alive" header caught my eye. I like to see the good news and I'm very happy for her family.

Two arrested -she may have been held captive-not sure how to share articles here. Look up News 14 Evansville

Two arrested in missing woman, Joelle Lockwood, investigation
Josh Allsopp
Posted: 09/07/2014 2:19 AM

Officials tell us that two are arrests were made Saturday night in the investigation of missing woman Joelle Lockwood.

Evansville police tell us that the arrests were made at a residence in Posey County where they believe Lockwood had been held since early July.

We're told that a man who visited the suspects got Lockwood out of captivity and brought her to Evansville. Lockwood was then interviewed by EPD detectives.

EPD says that any criminal charges will be handled by Posey County authorities.

More at the link

Arrests were made in Posey County and a man who visited the mobile home where they believe she was held visited the home, saved her and brought her to Safety.

A female on the Evansville 14 News FB site says thank you Dad for saving her-but will. Not share anything else.

Such great news she was found alive!!!

Pictures online of the place of arrest-a mobile home with the door area completely ripped away so looks like they went in hard to get them-rightly so

Ty Bessie for sharing the link-this is huge for our community and so thankful at least one of the girls was found alive!!!

Ty Bessie for sharing the link-this is huge for our community and so thankful at least one of the girls was found alive!!!

You're so very welcome, EyeonPrize. It's big news for the WS community, too. Not very often do we celebrate a missing person found alive after two months.

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Continued prayers for Kristy and all of the missing to safely find their way home.

It is especially heartbreaking being a member of this community and as soon as it was announced I was overjoyed and then went to the news website and no details were released yet, but people were already arguing if she went missing on her own and if so, she needed to repay all the search efforts etc. it was shameful and I am sure very hurtful to her friends and family as they rejoiced.

None of us know the full story yet-I just urge everyone to please reserve judgement and think of the families in times like this and not spew hate when loved ones are missing. No one knows the truth and don't judge before you know the details.

Now praying for a safe return for Kristy Kelley too!!!

Oops to clarify-people were being terrible on the News 14 Facebook page speculating and judging horribly.

We've seen that unfortunate situation in the Abby Hernandez case recently, and others, as well. Personally, when I hear a missing person is home safe and sound, I'm overjoyed. I hope Joelle and her family can turn a deaf ear to it all.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...ing-person-inves/40775/xjCxobsrMEK4jnldO5vz3Q

Two Arrested in Connection To Missing Person Investigation

"Investigators say the arrests were made at an unspecified address in Posey County, where they believe Lockwood had been held captive since early July. Officers say a man who visited the suspects was able to get Lockwood out of the house and bring her back to Evansville.

Once authorities were notified, EPD detectives interviewed Lockwood and determined criminal charges would be handled by Posey County authorities. Members of the Posey County Sheriff's Office, EPD detectives and EPD SWAT team served a warrant at the Posey County home in question where they took the two suspects into custody."

This is really scary. Who are these 2 suspects? Are they RSO's?

You can follow our local FB news site-news 14-they were on the scene during the arrest. It sounds like the name if the area is Stewartsville and someone on the page claims they know one is someone named Bobby. Some others are saying this was a known merge trailer-again take it with a grain of salt that these are article comments from anyone-not confirmed by authorities

"The names of the suspects, all criminal charges, details of Lockwood's confinement and rescue, and the location of the arrests will be released by the Posey County Prosecutor's Office.

After being missing since July 6, Lockwood was reunited with her family Saturday evening.

Only 14 News was on the scene early Sunday morning. Tune in to 14 News at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday for exclusive video of the arrests."

http://www.14news.com/story/26467490/two-arrested-in-missing-woman-joelle-lockwood-investigation

26467490_BG1.jpg

Oops meth/drug trailer or mobile home. Sorry for iPhone auto correct

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed