GUILTY IN - Joelle Lockwood, 30, Evansville, 9 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think we can pretty much write off the "voluntarily missing" idea...............

Can anybody find a live stream broadcast for this channel 14 news ? I'm not sure they have one. Please provide a link if you know.

Can anybody find a live stream broadcast for this channel 14 news ? I'm not sure they have one. Please provide a link if you know.

I was just looking for the same thing, didn't find one yet.

Whatever happened and whatever caused it will be released at some point. I can't think of a defense for this, but I'm sure there will be one. If this was my daughter I would just be relieved and grateful.

man's inhumanity to man, what a terrible frightening ordeal for anyone to go through.

Whoever that man was who helped her out of there and phoned the police, he deserves a GREAT BIG hero's thank you.

She is very lucky. She became a hot potato when the story started making the national news.

Just wondering if she knew these people or recognized them and acceped a ride?

[
Screenshot2014-09-07at81536PM_zpse5523991.png

https://www.facebook.com/eyewitnessnewslocal/posts/689711294448744

what trash.....thankfully she was found and who is this man who reported it/saved her? why was he there to begin with - I am thankful he did the right thing but am wondering what was up to begin with????!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back