GUILTY IN - Katlyn 'Katie' Collman, 10, Crothersville, 25 Jan 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Indy Gal said:
Indy Gal,:)
You are welcome.I am wondering if the creeps on the website sending threats are going to be delt with.
From the link on post # 25;
The Indy Channel
Part of the article;

She said the e-mail also claimed a distant relative of Katie's who also is incarcerated at the prison about 30 miles south of Terre Haute had had given Stockelman the tattoo. She said it was not clear how many were involved in the assault.

<TABLE class=clkImgTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=240 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The woman, who uses the name Lilo, declined to give her full name, saying she has received repeated threats from those she writes about on her blog.
The blogger, a mother of three, told The Associated Press that she received the photograph in an e-mail Saturday. The accompanying text said the picture was of Stockelman and that the tattoo had been given to him against his will while prison officials were moving inmates in the cell block.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shawdows: I am wondering if the creeps on the website sending threats are going to be delt with
Not to pop in uninvited ( I am soo bad at posting @ all the forums I've signed up for).. but to answer that, they day they show up at my door- they'll be dealt with. I'm just not in any hurry to assist them in getting the address
cool.gif

lostinlimaohio said:
Not to pop in uninvited ( I am soo bad at posting @ all the forums I've signed up for).. but to answer that, they day they show up at my door- they'll be dealt with. I'm just not in any hurry to assist them in getting the address
cool.gif
Hi Lostinlimaohio,:)
It is a pleasure to see you here.
Please be safe.
All of my Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Gozgals said:
:behindbar
I say the next time if they go to tattoo the *advertiser censored*, go ahead and do away with him. Why not save society the taxpayers bill? Any person who would do this to a child deserves to, (IMO) get the death penalty. If the prisoners want to take care of him, who am I to argue?

www.theindychannel.com/news/9953747/detail.html
I agree 100%! Get rid of this scum-sucking parasites once & for all! The are useless to this world.

Fine by me, i could care less what happens to child molesters/killers when they enter prison. Tatoo them all. There is nothing too cruel or inhumane when it comes to those animals.

Victim's cousin charged with tattooing killer

<!-- date --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> <!-- if ( location.hostname.toLowerCase().indexOf( "edition." ) != -1 ) { document.write('POSTED: 1717 GMT (0117 HKT), October 30, 2006');}else { document.write('POSTED: 12:17 p.m. EST, October 30, 2006');} //--> </SCRIPT>POSTED: 12:17 p.m. EST, October 30, 2006 <!-- /date -->

<!--endclickprintinclude--><!--startclickprintinclude--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript>var clickExpire = "11/29/2006";</SCRIPT>COLUMBUS, Indiana (AP) -- An inmate accused of forcibly tattooing a slain 10-year-old girl's name onto her killer's forehead in an Indiana prison was the victim's cousin, a family friend said.
Jared Harris, 22, is a cousin of Katlyn "Katie" Collman, family friend and spokesman Terry Gray told The Republic newspaper. He said he did not believe they knew each other well.

Harris, 22, who is serving time on a burglary conviction at Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, has been charged with battery and accused of tattooing "KATIE'S REVENGE" across Anthony Ray Stockelman's forehead.

Harris told prison officials the attack was in revenge, according to an affidavit.

Stockelman is serving a life sentence after pleading guilty to abducting, molesting and killing the fourth-grader, who lived about 70 miles south of Indianapolis. She was missing for five days before her body was found January 30, 2005, in a creek about 15 miles from her home.

More at link

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/30/inmate.tattoo.ap/index.html

lostinlimaohio said:
Thanks. I always mean to come by, but seem to put it off. Just not enough hours in the day I suppose.

In this day and age- we all need to stay safe. Thanks for the kind words.
yes please be safe and keep doing what you are doing

good work, i hope my tax dollars don't pay for removal though.

mattsmom said:
It turns out that the tattoo was made by Katie's cousin who happens to be in the same prison. I just wish the cousin wouldn't get in trouble for it but I'm sure it is a crime to sneak a tattoo gun into a prison and forcibly use it on someone.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/29/convict.tattoo.ap/index.html
I doubt that a tattoo gun was actually used - it looked like a prison tat. Definitely homemade - probably with ink from a ballpoint pen and some kind of pin. I'm sure it's a crime, as well - but I have to say that I like the "Scarlet Letter" punishment in this case. In fact, I'll gladly give up the sex offender registry listing if sex offenders would agree to get forehead tattoos like this.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Kimberly Guilfoyle has a video at this link

http://www.foxnews.com/thelineup/index.html

The video 'Justice For Katie'

Kimberly interviews Katlyn's father for his view on the tattoo.

RIP Katlyn

and Way to go Jared! His next tattoo should be little dots around his neck that says Cut Here......hopefully someone will later follow instructions.

Sami
[/font]

Why can't we do this to all child molesters/killers?

hipmamajen said:
Why can't we do this to all child molesters/killers?
And cheaters, liars and otherwise scoundrel like people. Man, that would sure help us single Moms (and Dads!) out here.

My tattoo would say : "No, I will not have dinner on the table by 6pm.")

GlitchWizard said:
My tattoo would say : "No, I will not have dinner on the table by 6pm.")
Ha!

Mine would say, "I have a good heart, but I'm completely disorganized and a little flaky." And, if there's room, it would go on to explain that I rarely have any real idea of how much money I have in checking, and that they should probably just ask for cash...

hipmamajen said:
Ha!

Mine would say, "I have a good heart, but I'm completely disorganized and a little flaky." And, if there's room, it would go on to explain that I rarely have any real idea of how much money I have in checking, and that they should probably just ask for cash...
That would be me. Might want to be checked for ADD. I'd say ADHD, but I'm too lazy to get the H label. Seriously though, all that stuff that was like that that made me feel like a flake (or people tell me I was) was all explained by ADD, and fixed with Ritalin. :)

Of course, you might not want to be tested. It might be they'll say "No Mam, you are not ADD. You are, indeed, a genuine flake" which was my fear. :)

GlitchWizard said:
Of course, you might not want to be tested. It might be they'll say "No Mam, you are not ADD. You are, indeed, a genuine flake" which was my fear. :)
Yeah, that's always a worry. But, I guess that would make my tattoo easier, I could just get a snowflake or something...

I hadn't thought of ADD, I'll have to look into that. When I have an organization/planning/following through issue, I just tell people I'm having a "not a genius" moment. The rest of the time I'm pretty OK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back