GUILTY IN - Katlyn 'Katie' Collman, 10, Crothersville, 25 Jan 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GlitchWizard said:
I'll pay another inmate to remove it with a shank, if you want.
given more time- might not to have to pay anyone to do it! :dance:

Considering whoever did this had a sharp object and the time to do it I can think of another alteration he could have done to this scum that would be even more fitting as Katies revenge :mad:

Glitch....have i ever told you i love you....you and i are so on the same page on everything....what gets me is how do they have that much time to do this as prison tats are very time consuming.....they dont have a motor from my understanding....where were the guards....and no i dont feel sorry for him just imagine what else this guys are doing giving they have this much time

Why wasn't this posted in "News that makes you smile"? j/k :dance:

SadieMae said:
Why wasn't this posted in "News that makes you smile"? j/k :dance:
WISH I wouldve thought of that MODS move if you like....lol

LinasK said:
I just read about this. I think it's absolutely disgusting this guy had the audacity to have this done!!!:furious: What an absolute insult to the victim's family. It's bad enough he had to abduct, molest, and kill a 10-year-old girl, then this!!! GRRRRR!:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :razz: :furious: :mad:

Do you think he requested someone to poop on him too? Look at his right side of his face.

link

Prison officials said an inmate has been identified as a suspect.

A photo of what is identified as Stockelman's forehead appeared this week on a crime blog called "Lost In Lima Ohio" that focuses on news reports about crimes against children and women.

Two prison guards suspected of supplying the picture were fired for making unauthorized copies of an evidence photo, said Rich Larsen, a spokesman for the Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, about 70 miles north of Evansville.

Indy Gal said:
what gets me is how do they have that much time to do this as prison tats are very time consuming.....they dont have a motor from my understanding....where were the guards....and no i dont feel sorry for him just imagine what else this guys are doing giving they have this much time
General statement to this post...

They have plenty of time to do things.
They use guitar strings,cassette motors,fan motors,ect.Depending what type of prison/jail,they can fashion tattoo guns from many items avalible.They get ink from pens,newspapers,books ect.
The Officers oversee many inmates in a unit.Some units hold as many as 34 inmates to one Officer.Officers cannot see what each inmate is doing every minute.They also have lookouts to warn them when an Officer is approaching a cell or the bathroom (places most likely used to do tattoo work).Mental health issues,medical issues,personality conflicts,emergancy issues,ect are dealt with daily.Sometimes incidents are used to divert the attention from one thing to another.
Taxpayers can take a tour of their local facility,just ask.When you see the inside and see the many duties of the Officers,the layout of each unit,the various criminals contained in those units,you will not ask where the Officers were....
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I think its great that this was done to him and now he absolutely cannot escape from what he has done at least for time being anyway. If he does manage to 'forget' for a while, next time he comes out of his cell the other prisoners will kindly remind him. It would have been even greater if it had been written so he could read it correctly when looking in the mirror but still...job well done.

I interesting to hear theres a chance Katies long distant cousin could be involved as he is serving time at the same place!

Fantastic! Although of course nowhere near enough, this is a good start to a fitting punishment for these sorts of people. Once convicted, they SHOULD have molester tatooed on their heads - great idea.

I'm sorry, but I can't help laughing every time I see that pic!

Question,
Are there mirrors in prison?
Not sure he will see it, but everyone else will and know what he is about.
It was one ugly looking forehead, that is for sure.

:behindbar
I say the next time if they go to tattoo the *advertiser censored*, go ahead and do away with him. Why not save society the taxpayers bill? Any person who would do this to a child deserves to, (IMO) get the death penalty. If the prisoners want to take care of him, who am I to argue?

www.theindychannel.com/news/9953747/detail.html

dark_shadows said:
General statement to this post...

They have plenty of time to do things.
They use guitar strings,cassette motors,fan motors,ect.Depending what type of prison/jail,they can fashion tattoo guns from many items avalible.They get ink from pens,newspapers,books ect.
The Officers oversee many inmates in a unit.Some units hold as many as 34 inmates to one Officer.Officers cannot see what each inmate is doing every minute.They also have lookouts to warn them when an Officer is approaching a cell or the bathroom (places most likely used to do tattoo work).Mental health issues,medical issues,personality conflicts,emergancy issues,ect are dealt with daily.Sometimes incidents are used to divert the attention from one thing to another.
Taxpayers can take a tour of their local facility,just ask.When you see the inside and see the many duties of the Officers,the layout of each unit,the various criminals contained in those units,you will not ask where the Officers were....
Respectfully,
dark_shadows
i have high respect for the guards as my dad was a police officer but what i was saying was wouldnt he scream or make some kind of noise to bring attention to what was happening

Gozgals said:
:behindbar
I say the next time if they go to tattoo the *advertiser censored*, go ahead and do away with him. Why not save society the taxpayers bill? Any person who would do this to a child deserves to, (IMO) get the death penalty. If the prisoners want to take care of him, who am I to argue?

www.theindychannel.com/news/9953747/detail.html
I AGREE 100% hurt a kid....die IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back