IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something really rang a bell with me about Kristy being a pharmacy tech and Warrick Hospital ER. There are ALL kinds of characters at that ER after midnight. No doubt she would know some of them from working in a pharmacy......

snipped for brevity....and yes that is pretty much exactly what I was thinking of when I mentioned 24 hr. emergency care!
But then one figures , well hey, surely LE checked the patient sign in for x period of time, screw HIPPA, a girl is missing....Went & checked them out , who were they with, dropped off, etc

or then compared those names ( I can't imagine Hoards of people) against a punch list made of names from night time business patrons, pharmacy customers, facebook friends of Ms. Kelley and maybe family (& ex) too, known criminal/delinquents of the area, etc etc

sumpin sumpin

But they haven't really said anything, about any investigating going on.....that is why I was thinking the other sad thing.

oh
AND come to think of it, what about that Motel Manor on 2155 State Road 61 North Boonville Indiana ??? It seems to be the only motel in town, is it still there? Was it checked for guests there that night?

OH so the fight at SS made the MSM finally!! I was wondering if anyone would pick it up after seeing it on that taboo site....

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.047...!1e1!3m2!1scQYt4QfBYTacDsaTKmGwcQ!2e0!6m1!1e1 parking lot where bus is.
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.048411,-87.274353,3a,75y,260h,90t/data=!3m3!1e1!3m1!2e0!6m1!1e1 directly in from of SS.
If these street view maps work this will give you a better idea of where she could have parked if she did decide to go to SS and why no one inside would have known she came if she were targeted there in the PL. As you can see from the pic in the front of SS there is hardly parking space.

If she disappeared from SS PL my line of thinking is possibly someone overheard her at vfw talking to her friends about meeting them there and went there and waited. But I have many theories.

We do need something. I hope LE gets that one lead that will break this case wide open. If this was an accident I pray someone finds her soon. They are asking for boats with sonar on the fb page. I hope there is a big response.

We do need something. I hope LE gets that one lead that will break this case wide open. If this was an accident I pray someone finds her soon. They are asking for boats with sonar on the fb page. I hope there is a big response.

I just saw that. Thinking I should contact the number they gave. Hubby and I have a boat and could probably help out.

I know it's against the rules to post about psychics... But I thought it was worth mentioning that one of the "psychic pages" was asked to take down her conjectures the other day. If I remember correctly it was a direct request from LE due to some of her content. Hopefully that's ok to post. Please remove if not!

The other thing I have been thinking about is the other missing women in the area....i don't believe in coincidences. They were all moms in thief 20s

No they weren't.

I could not imagine being a parent and knowing those stripper pits are there and them not being checked. I would be raising hell and they would have to sedate me or arrest me but i would not stop until those pits were somehow checked if that was my daughter missing. I don't live there and i don't really know anything about these pits except what i have read on here. I still don't understand why they haven't found some kind of resource to search them somehow some way..

I saw on the FB page earlier today that they are doing another search on Saturday, and they are looking for those with boats that have SONAR on board to help. I don't know if this is to search the pits or the river (thinking the pits would be too deep for SONAR, maybe?).

I still think its possible this was an accident. There are so darn many roads out of town and not knowing which direction she went makes pinning down an area for a massive search impossible.

Now there is a woman missing in TX after a late night out...only in her case, her car was left behind where she parked it.

If foul play occured - I hope the silence is LE waiting for results of something definitive and they already nailed their suspect down....they tend to do that when they're 100 percent ... but that's a far reach imo

Are the stripper pits like quarries? Wouldn't they be able to fly over and see the top layer of things?

I still think its possible this was an accident. There are so darn many roads out of town and not knowing which direction she went makes pinning down an area for a massive search impossible.

Still...after weeks, it seems like someone should be able to figure out where she might have gone, if not home. Not too many secrets in a small town, I would think, if she had a secret affair going or even a crush, or a sentimental place she might go to if she had been drinking a bit too much. It just seems there is nothing, and no reason for her to do anything but maybe head back to try to get her phone and then go home.

Wonder if the bar was closed and locked, would she have thought her bartender friend had the phone? And gone searching for her? Wonder where she lives. I know she was meant to meet her at the other bar, but if it got to be past two, she may have figured it was too late. Some people really, really want their phones.

It's pretty absurd that she, along with her car, are still missing. One of those two should have been located by now. There is no water of significance around there. The terrain seems pretty flat. It is doubtful that she drove miles away of her own volition and got into some random accident on a winding road. She had to go to work the next morning for chrissakes. She lived blocks away from where she was last seen. It's not like she led a volatile life. There are no parallels with the suicide case in Oregon. That lady clearly had a plan, and the terrain there made it difficult to find her. Not the case here.

The probability of her being in the general area where she went missing is high. No idea why LE can't seem to get it together for this case. Media needs to pressure them into taking more action, to include communicating with the general public.

It's pretty absurd that she, along with her car, are still missing. One of those two should have been located by now. There is no water of significance around there. The terrain seems pretty flat. It is doubtful that she drove miles away of her own volition and got into some random accident on a winding road. She had to go to work the next morning for chrissakes. She lived blocks away from where she was last seen. It's not like she led a volatile life. There are no parallels with the suicide case in Oregon. That lady clearly had a plan, and the terrain there made it difficult to find her. Not the case here.

The probability of her being in the general area where she went missing is high. No idea why LE can't seem to get it together for this case. Media needs to pressure them into taking more action, to include communicating with the general public.
Unless of course the SUV is hidden with her on private property, maybe on the outskirts of town, imo.
I still feel she was waiting for someone (why else hang around in an empty bar when working a double shift the following day)..I think that person popped in while the barmaid was in the back and Kristy left. All conjecture of course...I would think if this was possible either her cellphone would have a number to make the connection or it was somebody she met at CVS.

Um the Ohio River is VERY close and large and deep.

Think they need to go back and re interview some people that was at the VFW that night. jmo

Think they need to go back and re interview some people that was at the VFW that night. jmo
totally agree but keep in mind we really don't know what conversations took place between KK and the barmaid and KK and the couple who left before her. Is it certain nobody saw her leave? the time stated she left is what the barmaid said based on her coming out from the back and finding KK gone? What did the barmaid see when she looked for KKs SUV? an empty lot? where was the cleaning guy during all this and what was his statement?

So many questions and no answers:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member