IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did start looking up Kristyn Kelley and Kristyn Scales. So far, I found a MySpace page (it's restricted) where it lists her as living in Chicago, IL but it's definitely her based on the profile picture. It is MySpace, though, so it is probably very outdated.

Did she ever live in Chicago, IL?? :thinking:

Did she ever live in Chicago, IL?? :thinking:

That's what I was wondering. I haven't heard anything about that and I thought she went to Ivy Tech for school (it shows Ivy Tech Community College when you search for her on FB). Hmm.

Well that is quite interesting...was she intending to go away to college (Chicago) but got pregnant? Total speculation but it is odd she would have a profile that says Chicago.

Oh Think!! I just LOVE your posts....you crack me up! And boy was that needed today with all that's been going on on WS! :blowkiss:

Don't you EVER stop posting your long posts. I read 'em. ;)

Someone reads my lengthy posts! Someone reads my lengthy posts! :skip: Yipppeee!

Wait. That's just one person willing to put up with it. Calm down already. :eek:hoh:

:giggle:Thanks, Texasgirl. And right back at ya.:loveyou:

Okay so this is going to sound ridiculous and it kind of is but bear with me. Kristy's FB page shows that she likes the page for an author named Mary E. Palmerin. She's a local so it could just be that this person is a friend or went to school with her, but I decided to look up her books. I found her blog and here's a the synopsis of one of her books:

Lyla Harper's life has always been shadowed. With her childhood full of unpleasant memories that she tries to tuck away and forget about, she succeeds at putting on a happy front and convincing those around her that she is content. But she isn't.

Meet Lyla Elizabeth Harper, a teen whose journey is less than ideal. She experiences heartache, loss, bullying, but through it all she strives for hope. She counts down the days until she has the chance to start over in a new city, unaware of her past. A city far away from the recollections that have scarred her physically and mentally.

In this prequel novella to Succumbing to Scars and Sorrow, you will be faced with the ghastly and horrendous events that plague Lyla, starting on the day of her eighteenth birthday, a day that changed her forever. Lyla thought that she was broken before, but she was wrong. Davis Moore, a 22 year-old handsome cop and also Rigdon's golden boy, steals something that is irreplaceable from Lyla on that fateful night on Brownsmith Road.

Others will challenge her will and strength, testing her and pushing her to the brink of giving up.

Will Lyla be able to trudge through the deep rut that she is stuck in to move to Chicago and start her life over? Or will the evil events consume her and leave her grounded, unable to lead a life free from pain?

BBM

Does anyone find that kind of creepy? It's probably a coincidence but that's kind of a weird one.

Okay so this is going to sound ridiculous and it kind of is but bear with me. Kristy's FB page shows that she likes the page for an author named Mary E. Palmerin. She's a local so it could just be that this person is a friend or went to school with her, but I decided to look up her books. I found her blog and here's a the synopsis of one of her books:

BBM

Does anyone find that kind of creepy? It's probably a coincidence but that's kind of a weird one.
Whoa!
I was creeped when I saw kk use Kristyn as a first name because that's the way I spelled my daughter's name.

Using the name Kristyn Scales, I found a pharmacy tech's licensed that expired 6/30/14

Licensedirect.com/kristyn-lindsey-scales/8335387

I am noticing that people don't always put their true city on certain, hmm, less savory sites;)

BBM

Uh, well, perhaps the best way to answer your question is to say that after reading that passage, this is likely what I will be doing tonight: :countsheep:

Using the name Kristyn Scales, I found a pharmacy tech's licensed that expired 6/30/14

Licensedirect.com/kristyn-lindsey-scales/8335387

Interesting, I wonder why she let the license expire. Or maybe the website just doesn't update very quickly when someone renews.

actually her license is good thru 6/30/16 according to
https://mylicense.in.gov/EVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=1435839&

ALSO does any one know if Kristy has any tats any where on her body? I haven't seen or heard , may have overlooked. Thanks

Thanks for that link! I also found that she has a license for serving alcohol that expires next March: https://mylicense.in.gov/eVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=1742250&

I don't think tattoos have been mentioned but I'm pretty sure she likes a Facebook page for a tattoo parlor so it's possible.

Thanks for that link! I also found that she has a license for serving alcohol that expires next March: https://mylicense.in.gov/eVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=1742250&

I don't think tattoos have been mentioned but I'm pretty sure she likes a Facebook page for a tattoo parlor so it's possible.
Shoot! I click on the link for the 2016 expiry date and it goes to an error code.
I was about to mention the alcohol license too. It's in her married (?) name. The pharm tech licenses I found were in her maiden name.

Is the Alcoholic Beverage Employee Permit required in restaurant/bars in Indiana, for serving there....aside from being a bartender? Wonder where else she may have worked & needed that.

Is the Alcoholic Beverage Employee Permit required in restaurant/bars in Indiana, for serving there....aside from being a bartender? Wonder where else she may have worked & needed that.
CVS sells alcohol. I can't imagine why an employee there would be required to have a license though. That would be akin to having every grocery store employee needing one.
I thought a liquor license would be more for a business owner. I have no idea though.

I am pretty sure you don't need that license to serve alcohol at restaurants but a bartender would need the license. I have a few friends who worked at Pizza Hut in high school and they serve beer so I'll ask and get back with you when I know.

You definitely don't need it for grocery stores or pharmacies.

I found her Pinterest and although it doesn't say when pins were made it looks like she was really active on it. Usually what people pin like quotes or whatnot give indication to a persons mood ... According to the ones I see, looks like maybe she took the divorce hard and then met someone else perhaps? So maybe she did meet up with someone. And I also read the psychic predictions as well and although not a believer it did point to her friends she was with. But as always, speculation. I wish she would be found. Makes me so sick that she disappeared. I have a 3 year old and 6 year old and I just couldn't even imagine. My heart breaks for her kids veryday she is missing and I hold my kids even tighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member