IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, OT:
Pick a few interests and click Select. Then the next page will be pins that anyone you are friends with on FB have pinned. You can pin things they have been pinned, like them or just browse. Once you get into it, you will never get off. I go there for everything...recipes, household tips, wish lists, etc. It's ADDICTING!! ;)

Eh...lived without it this long, lol
But thanks...

Sorry, OT:
Pick a few interests and click Select. Then the next page will be pins that anyone you are friends with on FB have pinned. You can pin things they have been pinned, like them or just browse. Once you get into it, you will never get off. I go there for everything...recipes, household tips, wish lists, etc. It's ADDICTING!! ;)

That's why I won't go there, I have an addictive personality. That's why I spend so much time was WS. I don't need to pick up any more nasty habits. As it is, this past Winter/Spring I picked up stalking Bald Eagle nests. I'm running out of time in my day for any other addictions. LOL

Oh man, I hope I never go missing and people try to figure me out by my Pinterest page! I'd come off as quite the weirdo. ;)

Regarding the drinking and the phone going missing: I obviously have no idea what kind of drinker Kristy is, but I do not handle booze well. I once had a beer at the office on a Friday and got so spacy that I ended up taking the wrong train home! Three beers / drinks and I'm pretty drunk, even with a full meal. I could see myself checking my phone on the toilet and leaving it on a ledge. In fact, at work we're ALWAYS finding people's phones in the ladies' room and turning them into the front desk. Phones and rings.

Oh man, I hope I never go missing and people try to figure me out by my Pinterest page! I'd come off as quite the weirdo. ;)

Regarding the drinking and the phone going missing: I obviously have no idea what kind of drinker Kristy is, but I do not handle booze well. I once had a beer at the office on a Friday and got so spacy that I ended up taking the wrong train home! Three beers / drinks and I'm pretty drunk, even with a full meal. I could see myself checking my phone on the toilet and leaving it on a ledge. In fact, at work we're ALWAYS finding people's phones in the ladies' room and turning them into the front desk. Phones and rings.

Yeah, we have no idea. She's petite and it appears she may have been on a diet (based on Pinterest and Facebook) so maybe she hadn't eaten much (or anything) before going out that night. She may have underestimated how drunk she was based on how she had felt in the past. She may have drank something that one of her friends had too. Just because the bartender only served her 3 drinks doesn't mean that's all she had.

Yeah, I heard about you from those Bald Eagles. You better watch yourself. Those are some pretty perturbed birds, and they don't want to have to turn you in.

:hilarious:

It was bad. I was watching 7 different nests. Started with eggs then they hatched, then the babies were so cute and fuzzy. The parents would feed them and I watched them grow into juveniles, then they practiced their wing flapping and then they flew off the nest. I swear the parents kept looking in the nest cam and giving me dirty looks. And I swear the babies were trying to hit me with a poop shot. LOL

Don't worry about your Pinterest! Just tell someone you trust to give all the info to us if you go missing...we have your back.:)

Webwise, I am on NOTHING (I am probably one of three people in the nation who will not even put up a Facebook page), so you guys better find me if I go missing! I beg you. I already told my husband where to go (here), after the police. So please help my hubby, if needs be!

So besides the reward, no new info??? Not much talk on here, it is stressing me! We need some info!

Is the Alcoholic Beverage Employee Permit required in restaurant/bars in Indiana, for serving there....aside from being a bartender? Wonder where else she may have worked & needed that.

Here's the answer regarding the Alcoholic Beverage Employee Permit in the state of Indiana.

Employee Permits are necessary to be a Bartender, Liquor Store Clerk, or Wait Staff serving alcohol in Indiana.

http://indianabeer.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-indiana-employee-permit.html

Who is required to attend server training when the new regulation takes effect January 1, 2010?

Individuals that are required to hold employee permit. This does not include salesmen or clerks in a grocery store, gas station, pharmacy, or any other individuals that are not required to hold an employee permit.

http://www.in.gov/atc/files/server_faq.pdf

I live in next county over & used to live in that county but out in country, not city of Boonville.

I live in next county over & used to live in that county but out in country, not city of Boonville.

Okay, right. Sorry to ask you that, but I am trying to keep those who are in Kristy's general area straight...I understand your frustration. I feel it myself, and I can empathize that those of you in the area feel it so much more.

Earlier, I could not find any "new news," but I have a few ideas on things to check, so I will go do that and post anything I turn up (it has really been quiet though)...hang in there. I just have this gut feeling that LE (in whatever capacity) knows more than we realize. Maybe that is wishful thinking, but I just look at all the people they must have (so obviously) talked to by now, and SOMETHING has to have come out of those talks...shoot, I already gleaned a few insights from her Pinterest (her "likes" especially), so there has got to be people who are pursuing avenues with this...

P.S. No, to those concerned...nobody has deleted any of my posts but ME, accidentally.

Okay, right. Sorry to ask you that, but I am trying to keep those who are in Kristy's general area straight...I understand your frustration. I feel it myself, and I can empathize that those of you in the area feel it so much more.

Earlier, I could not find any "new news," but I have a few ideas on things to check, so I will go do that and post anything I turn up (it has really been quiet though)...hang in there. I just have this gut feeling that LE (in whatever capacity) knows more than we realize. Maybe that is wishful thinking, but I just look at all the people they must have (so obviously) talked to by now, and SOMETHING has to have come out of those talks...shoot, I already gleaned a few insights from her Pinterest (her "likes" especially), so there has got to be people who are pursuing avenues with this...

P.S. No, to those concerned...nobody has deleted any of my posts but ME, accidentally.

I live in same county, neighboring town and used to live in the country near Boonville. Frustrating indeed!!!! She reminds me of myself at a younger age. I used to hang out late at night at the local bars. Oh how I am lucky I never came up missing. I'll have to say I did some really stupid things back in the days.

Thanks nerosleuth, speaking of all things alcohol, so locals tell me, how 'easy' is it for minors to get alcohol...lots a head turning , cough cough, or strictly by the book? Really is there some local knowledge of that but it gets ignored?? Ever had any issues there in Boonville? Just curious what kinds of mischief the local kids seem to get into.....

OH and speaking of that, where are the local lover's lanes?? Submarines races??

It was bad. I was watching 7 different nests. Started with eggs then they hatched, then the babies were so cute and fuzzy. The parents would feed them and I watched them grow into juveniles, then they practiced their wing flapping and then they flew off the nest. I swear the parents kept looking in the nest cam and giving me dirty looks. And I swear the babies were trying to hit me with a poop shot. LOL

Reading this I realized....my life is so BORING!!! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone

I think it is very easy for teens to get alcohol. I am not really sure why but this area (minus LE) does not really frown upon underage drinking all that much. I am not trying to say everyone thinks it is fine. Lots of people are very against it but it just seems the norm is that teens at some point are going to drink. I think the rural communities have very little entertainment for teens so my hubby who grew up in Warrick County says you get beer & head to the stripper pits, build a fire & have a party. I know it still goes on. I think most teens that drink have an older sibling or cousin etc, that is willing to buy it for them. You def. must show id to buy alcohol or tobacco & that is enforced heavily. If teens get caught drinking they will be punished. Just seems if they are out of sight & not driving, they get away with it.

I can't speak about "Lover's Lane" type places except to say all of the old coal mine ground is everywhere & has many remote spots if you wanted to be alone. Someone who grew up there might have more info.

I wonder if the VFW was the normal bar for KK to hang in. It would be useful for LE or her family to give a timeline of her activities that evening. Nothing is being released except "Help us search". I just dont understand that logic. In the Heather Elvis case pretty much everything was released until the perps were in jail. And they still have not found her body but they released lots of info.
What other bars are in Boonville besides the VFW and the SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13