IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
besides the obvious of "where is she" , "where is her car" and "what happened"
my number one question is "What time was the alarm set at the VFW that night and was it deactivated and reset after the initial set?"

I hope they have a sophisticated system that has a detail log that can be accessed or the company that monitors the alarm can answer that question. I REALLY hope LE has looked into this.

while its slow anyone else want to voice your number one question outside of the obvious ones as listed above?

I'd like to know what was on Kristy's phone. . .or her phone records in general. Was anything deleted?

I'm starting to believe that they have a POI, but they can't make an arrest if they can't show a crime has been committed. They need to find Kristy or her car!

well looks like they are finally gonna start searching the waters in Boonville.

Team Watters Sonar from Illinois is searching the waterways.

I am so bothered by the lack of information and not hearing from LE in this case. I think it's about time we heard something from them! Anything to let us know they are working on it. I don't expect details but at least tell us something!

Instead....crickets. Why???

Sent from my iPhone

I guess there are no good investigative reporters there pounding the pavement asking questions and getting answers.

while its slow anyone else want to voice your number one question outside of the obvious ones as listed above?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know the demeanor of the bartender and the couple involved in the dispute. Are they worried? Showing concern? Or just defensive?

She seems very defensive to me and i don't see why the female that was with Kristy that night would make that up but it's whatever. I go on that page and read the comments from Kristy's father and that's it. That page has been a mess since day one imo. I will be glad when we get some kind of something. It's been way to long. More questions than answers. Feels like beating a dead horse going around in circles. I pray that she will be found soon. Imo i don't think it will be good but her family and those babies need answers.

She seems very defensive to me and i don't see why the female that was with Kristy that night would make that up but it's whatever. I go on that page and read the comments from Kristy's father and that's it. That page has been a mess since day one imo. I will be glad when we get some kind of something. It's been way to long. More questions than answers. Feels like beating a dead horse going around in circles. I pray that she will be found soon. Imo i don't think it will be good but her family and those babies need answers.

Agreed, she seems defensive from accounts, and it appears she may be entwined with the couple. Again, that is all bound up with why I want to hear from her. It appears a certain way to me, but how the heck are we to know if she is not talking? I am trying to understand...but if I was a key person there that evening when someone went missing, I would be talking about everything I could to try to help...and yes, I would be public about it. But that is just me.

well if they are searching waterways with sonar, and looking for a vehicle in particular....I hope there is a method to their 'madness', like some indication or probabilities that 'someone' in said vehicle could actually gain access to said water from the perimeter...

and not just picking at random...it's not like a vehicle can levitate some where

good luck to them

The bartender really only needs to be talking to police, Imo. Not to the media and not on FB.

for info-Xterra 2003 Exterior Dimensions
Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) 70.4
Rear Door Opening Height (in) - TBD -
Wheelbase (in) 104.3
Track Width, Rear (in) 59.3
Height, Overall (in) 73.7
Rear Door Opening Width (in) - TBD -
Length, Overall (in) 178.0
Min Ground Clearance (in) 9.6
Track Width, Front (in) 60.0
Liftover Height (in) 32.3

I would like to know what happened to the VFW manager ! He was supposedly there helping the new bartender but he is never mentioned !

My question is what was the argument about in the bar? I've read on MSM it was minor. But who goes to a bar with friends and argues?? (Unless it was completely over exaggerated and they argued over something like which is better Coke or Pepsi.)

My question is what was the argument about in the bar? I've read on MSM it was minor. But who goes to a bar with friends and argues?? (Unless it was completely over exaggerated and they argued over something like which is better Coke or Pepsi.)

I went to a bar once with my brother and sister in law. My SIL and I ended up in a big fight because she got drunk, dropped her purse, and when my brother bent down to pick up her stuff that had spilled out, she got mad at him and started cussing him out, so I went off on her. Left them both at the bar and walked home down a desolate street in the middle of the night. I know, stupid. I could have been one of the threads here if luck hadn't been on my side.

Anyway, that's the kind of dumb stuff people out drinking can fight over. IME.

Then it would be reported that the argument was alcohol fueled and most likely not something that could turn into a missing person. So that's why I'm wondering what was the fight about? (modsnip)

Please leave the FB rumors on FB.

Thanks.

Then it would be reported that the argument was alcohol fueled and most likely not something that could turn into a missing person. So that's why I'm wondering what was the fight about? (modsnip)

Thing is, when people are drinking, they have a different alcohol tolerance level so sometimes it is something as benign has Coke or Pepsi that can get something going. I use to see fights in bars because someone looked at someone funny. Or some gal would think another thought she was better than anyone else and a dude magnet and she'd want to kick her butt.

I don't necessarily think the report of a disagreement would have to include that it was alcohol related to be alcohol related. Then again, it might not have been. IMO

if this was a "known" perp then here are my thoughts-

I hope LE has drawn a circle out from the VFW/Last camera sighting that would be indicative of how a perp could get rid of that car before daylight. The assault/event would take some time, clean up of area maybe, panic,thinking time, then the actual get rid of the car/body. So if dawn arrives around 6ish and she was last seen around 2ish I would think the car would have to be dealt with from between 330ish to 6 ish. Not a lot of time to dispose of a car. And if this is the way it went down then someone was out longer than expected that night. And maybe someones SO knows this to be a fact and is not talking.
Not sure why they waited 30 days to start searching waterways. Theres only so many means to make an SUV disappear. But with Fall upon us perhaps a hunter will find evidence just like in so many other cases.

This interview is "old news" (dated Aug. 19), but it had some tidbits of info in it that were new to me...it's an interview NG did with Todd Scales (Kristy's father) and the local sheriff.

If you click on this link (below), you should see the video there to play. I listened to the whole thing, but for me, it is at about the "6.00" time mark that NG asks the sheriff who was still in the VFW after-hours (he says cleaning person) and NG then asks how long after Kristy had supposedly left that the cleaning person was still there, in regard to IF Kristy did come back to retrieve her cellphone...it is just nothing I had heard before coming from the sheriff, so I was interested to hear that...also a few tidbits on this link about the time sequence and travel to home and cellphone reflections.

Anyway, FWIW, sharing (though many of you probably already saw this):
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/18/kristy-kelly-missing-mother-indiana

***Note: The video did not immediately come up when I clicked on the page. I had to wait for about 30 seconds or so, and then it popped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214