IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found her Pinterest and although it doesn't say when pins were made it looks like she was really active on it. Usually what people pin like quotes or whatnot give indication to a persons mood ... According to the ones I see, looks like maybe she took the divorce hard and then met someone else perhaps? So maybe she did meet up with someone. And I also read the psychic predictions as well and although not a believer it did point to her friends she was with. But as always, speculation. I wish she would be found. Makes me so sick that she disappeared. I have a 3 year old and 6 year old and I just couldn't even imagine. My heart breaks for her kids veryday she is missing and I hold my kids even tighter.

Do you mind providing a link? I looked for her Pinterest the other day but never did find it. TIA!!

Sent from my iPhone

Her Pinterest name is KKelley86. No idea how to link it as I use it as an app.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the bartender say KK only had 3 beers that night? If she did say that it seems hard to believe. Her father said she went out early evening. That is a long time to sit at a VFW and only have 3 beers. Guess I'm wondering how intoxicated she was by 1:30 in the morning. I've left my phone places but only because I was drunk. Is it possible the workers at VFW are not being totally honest because they fear legal action for over serving a patron? I'm starting to feel alcohol may have had big part in this and that she drove her car off the road. Could she have driven in the direction of a fast food place after bar? People around here always hit up Taco Bell after a night at the bar,etc.

Are we sure the VFW bartender was female?

Her Pinterest name is KKelley86. No idea how to link it as I use it as an app.

Thank you for the info. I think a person's Pinterest can tell a lot about who a person is. This definitely helped me to get to know her a little better. We have pinned a lot of the same things so it was super interesting to me. :eek:

Thanks for that link! I also found that she has a license for serving alcohol that expires next March: https://mylicense.in.gov/eVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=1742250&

I don't think tattoos have been mentioned but I'm pretty sure she likes a Facebook page for a tattoo parlor so it's possible.

Wow, jessarox, you are a super duper sleuther. :websleuther:I can't believe all the info you find...as expected, I was thinking about all these pieces last night...and the link I see here today on Page 37 is also really interesting. I don't know if any of it means anything in the scheme of what has happened, but learning more about the missing person certainly adds insight, and that can't hurt! Tx. for all the info.

Thank you for the info. I think a person's Pinterest can tell a lot about who a person is. This definitely helped me to get to know her a little better. We have pinned a lot of the same things so it was super interesting to me. :eek:

I am still going through her Pinterest...I don't mean to overemphasize it, but I find it a treasure trove. [Okay, I guess I just overemphasized it. :winkaway:]

Okay so this is going to sound ridiculous and it kind of is but bear with me. Kristy's FB page shows that she likes the page for an author named Mary E. Palmerin. She's a local so it could just be that this person is a friend or went to school with her, but I decided to look up her books. I found her blog and here's a the synopsis of one of her books:

BBM

Does anyone find that kind of creepy? It's probably a coincidence but that's kind of a weird one.

What would be even more creepy is if the person in the story leaves their cell phone behind at a bar.

Lol I find Pin Interest very user-unfriendly...have tried to sign up several times in order to view pages for cases on WS but never can get past the page where you choose your interests...the page just sits there...

CVS sells alcohol. I can't imagine why an employee there would be required to have a license though. That would be akin to having every grocery store employee needing one.
I thought a liquor license would be more for a business owner. I have no idea though.
When I Worked at CVS, a liquor license was not needed. I am in Florida, so I don't know if it's different in other states..

I am still going through her Pinterest...I don't mean to overemphasize it, but I find it a treasure trove. [Okay, I guess I just overemphasized it. :winkaway:]

I did too. I don't know why but Kristy comes across a lot more "girly" to me now. I was surprised at all of the makeup tutorials and nail pictures. This easily could have been my Pinterest and we had so many of the pins in common. Plus, I found a few that I really liked on hers and had to pin to my page. I am on Pinterest quite a bit but I think she may have been even more into it than I am judging by the amount of pins she has to what I have on my boards. Still...I found it super interesting!

Lol I find Pin Interest very user-unfriendly...have tried to sign up several times in order to view pages for cases on WS but never can get past the page where you choose your interests...the page just sits there...

It's easier if you link to your FB for some reason. It was a bit of a learning curve at first but now I'm on it every day and can't stop pinning.

It's easier if you link to your FB for some reason. It was a bit of a learning curve at first but now I'm on it every day and can't stop pinning.

I tried that but no luck...it just brings me back to choose interests, lol and no options to get past that page.

I tried that but no luck...it just brings me back to choose interests, lol and no options to get past that page.

Sorry, OT:
Pick a few interests and click Select. Then the next page will be pins that anyone you are friends with on FB have pinned. You can pin things they have been pinned, like them or just browse. Once you get into it, you will never get off. I go there for everything...recipes, household tips, wish lists, etc. It's ADDICTING!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13