IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy if they did. I dont think they are. Really havent heard of much of anything they are doing but maybe talking to people and gathering info. Searchers are running all over the place looking. I dont feel that LE has gotten anything specific yet Hoping that the narrowing down leads means they are getting close. You would have to be familiar with the area to understand what a huge job it is to search the area. Right now its like looking for a needle in a haystack.

There are a few pictures of a strip pit at this link. I believe the pit in this article is located about ten miles south of Boonville. Maybe a local can confirm that for us. http://www.courierpress.com/news/local-news/nearly-disposed

20070828-231838-pic-861876285_6260310_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

More here.

http://www.bigindianabass.com/big_indiana_bass/this-place-is-the-pits.html

http://www.in.gov/dnr/outdoor/4226.htm

Bessie you are awesome :) Thank you so much.. I literally welled up seeing these, I really hope that's not what happened to Kristy :-(

Love Kills

Are people released late at night? Or are you thinking a person might have gone directly to the VFW earlier on Thursday upon their release? How might this scenario play out?
Wonder what time Kristy and the couple (her friends) arrived at the VFW and if they all played Bingo or not.

Just the close distance of VFW & Correction Facility coupled with the angle of a disgruntled former inmate that her father had dealings with...makes me think someone could have been waiting for her. They could have even been in the bar at some point that evening & just patiently waited her out.

Everything I've read had her leaving VFW about 1:30 a.m. I can't recall reading the times of both videos except one stated 1:50 something I believe. The second one, on the road that's further back, was about 20 minutes later. I'm not sure which video the time refers to though. But, if she left at 1:30, you're saying she should be on camera at 1:35 - not 20 minutes later. Correct?

Yes. There is no way it took 20 min.You could drive thru Boonville and back in less than 20 min.

There are hundreds of them in Southern In. Some just look like lakes and easily accessable.

When I was a teenager there was a quarry we used to go to. We parked and could walk directly up to the one part that was like a little pool filled with mud and water. We literally took mud baths! Then you could walk over to this ledge/edge where some of the boys did flips and back dives into the water. That used to freak me out. The most I ever did was jump off in a straight fashion. I can't remember how we exited once in the water. For the life of me I can't remember what the quarry looked like as a whole. Like how big or how wide it was overall. I don't think it was very wide but we only ever hung on the one side.

The timeline to me is a major point. If she truly left the VFW @ 1:30, what happened until 1:50 when her car (most likely) is on the security camera? It is a 2 minutes drive. If LE would release a definite timeline we would at least know where to fill in the gaps. She didn't get to her car & take a call, her phone was still inside! So did she really leave @ 1:30 & is TF camera time correct?

Just the close distance of VFW & Correction Facility coupled with the angle of a disgruntled former inmate that her father had dealings with...makes me think someone could have been waiting for her. They could have even been in the bar at some point that evening & just patiently waited her out.

Oh thanks. Is the subject of the former inmate public record?
So there's a deeper reason other than the correction facility is located nearby.
The motive could be retaliation then?

Im just assuming someone just gave an estimated time when she left not really paying attention. They were trying to get the work done and get out of there. If that is accurate there is an 18 min mystery right there.

Police are being tight lipped. We know they've said they don't believe Kristy's case is related to the other cases. Maybe they found clues when reviewing her social media and phone. Also maybe the interviews have LE scratching their heads (if there are differences among them).

Well time to go - when I start telling dumb stories having nothing to do with anything, it means time to go!
In case nobody noticed, I'm wondering if Scales Lake beach is closed because a search is taking place.

It has been stated Kristy's dad is employed by Warrick Co. Correction Facility. He is a jailer, someone a few hundred posts ago suggested a disgruntled ex-inmate, no one has a specific inmate in mind just that it is a possibility.

I would think Scales Lake would have a lot of people camping this weekend so it is unusual for the beach to close.

RSBM:
I can say that the police do their job to the fullest around here, that's for sure. I wonder if it's someone that used to live in the area and had recently moved out of town? Or someone who owns a bunch of land that could pretty much do what they wanted. IMPO that's probably why I hadn't made that many friends around here. Being from Detroit, I'm too scared that someone would take me out on their sprawling acres of land in one of those secluded cabins and do Lord knows What... (I guess I could be a bit paranoid.) But anything's possible. I also wonder if this is in any way connected to the Lauren Spierer case? It's not that far from Evansville if you think about it..Just throwing ideas out there. JMO

I did some really stupid stuff when I was younger- going out in the woods with guy friends that I barely knew and trusting people because my 'gut' told me they were ok. It is a wonder I didn't get hurt.

Its just frustrating that 3 weeks later and her car hasnt been found after such huge search efforts have gone forth with aircraft drones and a ton of people. I cant imagine how her family must feel and those poor babies asking for their mommy.:(

Do we have anyone on here local to Boonville, that might know specifically what businesses are open late Friday night, into Sat. morning? I do know there is a 24 hr Walmart and at least that Southside Bar. What about gas stations? Does St Marys have an emergency room, open at night?

Do people there ever go to Interlake or Hoosier National forest?

Do the bridges over the Ohio River have cameras on them?

Does anyone know if her Xterra is a 4 wheel drive by chance? Do folks there go 4 wheeling or mud bogging, that sort of stuff....any where?

thank you

So frustrating that her car still hasn't been found. Finding the car is key to finding out what happened to her. So sad & scary how people just vanish & are never to be heard of or seen again:( really hoping this isn't the case with Kristy.

So frustrating that her car still hasn't been found. Finding the car is key to finding out what happened to her. So sad & scary how people just vanish & are never to be heard of or seen again:( really hoping this isn't the case with Kristy.

Off topic but have you read about anthony-sowells? He had 11 dead women in his house!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove