IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought from the beginning that there may have been some jealousy issue with the other couple, does anyone know what they were arguing about. I would also like to know who took the last picture of Kristy the night she went missing?

I have thought from the beginning that there may have been some jealousy issue with the other couple, does anyone know what they were arguing about. I would also like to know who took the last picture of Kristy the night she went missing?

The fight was regarding KK flirting with the male half of the couple she was with. I believe the picture was taken by the female half of the couple she was with. The couple are engaged and I believe have atleast one child together.

The HE factor has crossed my mind alot. Not necessarily anyone there that night as much as who didnt show up and who she might have went looking for.

OMG. . .this!

I have had the same thoughts many times but really didn't want to bring up the possibility that KK may have been involved with someone in a "complicated" situation. But I can really see it as one of the possible scenarios here. There is something in my gut that makes me feel a jealous female might be involved, if there is foul play. Women tend to be more conniving and more meticulous in covering their tracks. MOO

But there are still so many possibilities and so little information. Almost any possible scenario could be the case here. I'm still not comfortable ruling out an accident. I still think self harm could be responsible too. . .even moreso if KK was invovled in a complicated relationship.

Ugh! Where are you, Kristy?! :gaah:

I am new here, and have read all of the posts. Just wondering, if anyone knew her, the last known photo of Kristy the night she went missing... in the striped tank top, there is something at the edge of her hair, either a scrape or maybe a tattoo. Could it be a scrape? I am sure LE has gone over this photo inch-by-inch, but it has not been mentioned...
:wagon:

Sarx, I am afraid you are mistaken. The local media is hounding the sheriff for information. If KlaasKIDS was here, it would be all over the news, as well as all over Facebook. Other "personnel" that you are referring to have been one military man, who is retired, who offered his services of coordinating today's sonar search. The other two who came from Kentucky, offered their services, as well. The family nor the sheriff has actively asked any professional searchers to come in. This community is watching this case like hawks.

Was at Studio B today. KlaasKIDS is most definitely here and were searching today with dogs. Three searchers were also here from Jodi Powers with dogs.

The fight was regarding KK flirting with the male half of the couple she was with. I believe the picture was taken by the female half of the couple she was with. The couple are engaged and I believe have atleast one child together.
How do you know that?

OMG. . .this!

I have had the same thoughts many times but really didn't want to bring up the possibility that KK may have been involved with someone in a "complicated" situation. But I can really see it as one of the possible scenarios here. There is something in my gut that makes me feel a jealous female might be involved, if there is foul play. Women tend to be more conniving and more meticulous in covering their tracks. MOO

But there are still so many possibilities and so little information. Almost any possible scenario could be the case here. I'm still not comfortable ruling out an accident. I still think self harm could be responsible too. . .even moreso if KK was invovled in a complicated relationship.

Ugh! Where are you, Kristy?! :gaah:

That never occurred to me, and I don't know why, since I have been involved in both HE and EC's cases, so I know it happens and the result is death. I'm trying to figure out why not??

That never occurred to me, and I don't know why, since I have been involved in both HE and EC's cases, so I know it happens and the result is death. I'm trying to figure out why not??

This has occurred to me from the beginning but I wasn't sure I should comment on it. It might be a bit unfair and everyone knows who her friend is because she is actively involved in the search.

Plus, I figured I've just seen too many Lifetime movies and was being paranoid. ;)

This has occurred to me from the beginning but I wasn't sure I should comment on it. It might be a bit unfair and everyone knows who her friend is because she is actively involved in the search.

Plus, I figured I've just seen too many Lifetime movies and was being paranoid. ;)

Just so my post is clear. I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone specific. I just think the general scenario is a possibility here. I can't help but feel KK was waiting for someone that night. When he didn't show, maybe she went looking for him.

MOO

http://myfox8.com/2014/05/14/report-remains-of-kelli-bordeaux-recovered-in-fayetteville/

Kelli Bordeaux was last seen early on April 14, 2012. Her remains were found, May 15, 2014, on private property about five miles from the bar where she was last seen alive.
Apparently, requests to search the property were made earlier by searchers and authorities but were refused by the owner stating liability issues.
The whole story as to how she was finally recovered remains unclear. The RSO she was seen with in the bar is under arrest for her murder. No trial date has been set.

o/t - What's taking so long to prosecute Kelli's case? Anybody know?

How is flirting being defined? Trying to wrap my brain around this angle.
Probably can't be answered but what type of people are these "friends"? (a biker chick wanted to kick my arse once because her old man looked at and said something to me - she pinned me up against a wall and told ME to back off!)

It was a man and woman that held Joelle captive.

Yeah, I just saw this:

http://www.14news.com/story/26469763/missing-evansville-mother-of-two-held-captive-since-july-9

How absolutely horrible. People are so sick and depraved, it boggles the mind. It just goes to show you, that there are predators out there no matter where you are or how safe you think your community happens to be. You simply cannot wander around alone, particularly after dark.

I am so happy that Joelle is alive and can be with her family, friends and children. I hope Kristy isn't in a similar situation, though on the other hand, another alternative is even more horrific. Both situations are so evil, you find yourself not knowing what to hope for! I keep hoping she just ran off and will return or be found completely safe, but it seems like a long shot.

I hope they prosecute these sick bastards from Posey County and lock them up forever.

Just so my post is clear. I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone specific. I just think the general scenario is a possibility here. I can't help but feel KK was waiting for someone that night. When he didn't show, maybe she went looking for him.

MOO

Thinking about this scenario makes me sad. No woman should be waiting around for some man (men show up when they are able and interested).

We are seeing more cases where women are just as involved as men. Also more people being kept alive and held in captivity.

Anyone else find it odd that for the first few days the couple she was with that night were posting on social media & searching & now it appears as if they stopped? If I were in their shoes I think I would be even more determined to help find her. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE