IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press Conference?
Oh, sorry, for some reason my page doesn't refresh when I post (like it did on the old forum). I see posts have addressed the PC. Thanks.

I only see posts vaguely referencing a press conference. I haven't seen posts where this has been verified.

Well I just saw a post she been found but not her car.Dont know yet if its true.

I suppose if they are calling a press conference then the rumor that she has been found could be true. If true that she was found without her vehicle, then I think we all can probably gather the manner of death (if dead, that is).

I suppose if they are calling a press conference then the rumor that she has been found could be true. If true that she was found without her vehicle, then I think we all can probably gather the manner of death (if dead, that is).

Boink. My mind automatically filled in found "alive". Probably because we're covering Joelle's case too.

Sorry to keep posting, but if the rumor of her being found is true, isn't it a bit ironic that this occurred a day after Joelle's kidnappers were taken into custody? Probably unrelated, but odd nonetheless.

I saw that the admin said to her knowledge neither Kristy or car were located...must have been in response to the statement of her being found. Hmmm...

Someone posted it on the Find Kristy fb page under the post about the PC.

Yes, but a family member under that same thread said to their knowledge, neither Kristy nor her car had been found. I think that's the admin you referenced MommyDoll2. She's Kristy's cousin.

If they did find her it would have had to have been after 6 pm last night, because people were out searching up until that time. And, not to say her family might not have known she had been found, but you would have thought the police would have informed them before the PC.

Local media are not covering it live that I can find

I am very confused. I can only see some of these posts. Can someone please post for me again, has Kristy been found? What is going on? I tried and can't find any info on the Web.

Thanks. I am sorry to be a bother. I guess I actually DID pick the right name/icon...not meaning to make light, but I go to humor sometimes when stressed.

What the heck is going on, my fellow Wsers??

We are waiting for info too. we dont know yet what the pc is about because its not being carried live.

I am very confused. I can only see some of these posts. Can someone please post for me again, has Kristy been found? What is going on? I tried and can't find any info on the Web.

Thanks. I am sorry to be a bother. I guess I actually DID pick the right name/icon...not meaning to make light, but I go to humor sometimes when stressed.

What the heck is going on, my fellow Wsers??

LOL! I understand! The FB page announced there was to be a press conference at 1:00. We do not know what the information was that they were going to share. Everything else is just rumors.

But on that note....has it started yet? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE