IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The first few days I thought it was an accident but when there was such a massive search early on I started suspecting foul play. I always thought her car would be found in water but more so when I started thinking foul play.I guess I was thinking more about being in a corn field if it were an accident.

I just could not wrap my head around the cell phone, leaving w/out saying goodbye, argument w/friends & then just an accident. Seemed like to many coincidences....

Depends on who that "someone" was. I could go to a best friend, boyfriend or close friend's house unannounced. Someone I didn't know well...I just wouldn't show up without calling. KWIM?

Or driving by to see if they are home. I know- sounds stalkerish. Just thinking. That would be assuming she had someone she was seeing out that way that we aren't aware of

The first few days I thought it was an accident but when there was such a massive search early on I started suspecting foul play. I always thought her car would be found in water but more so when I started thinking foul play.I guess I was thinking more about being in a corn field if it were an accident.

Well, I can say this for you concernedmother---I'm all about getting down to the nitty gritty, who dun it from day one. You have really kept me from going off on a tangent a few times with your very thoughtful questions about accidents or KK taking off on her own. Things that I SHOULD think about but never did in KK's case. I'm glad we got to post together on this thread. I definitely learned not to get down to the "Who dun it?" so fast before establishing that there is even a possibility that a crime has been committed. Still....it's been all foul play for me in the past week and I have chased every morsel of information I could get. Oh, the things I've done to sleuth for this case. I think I know more about KK's friends than I know about my own right now.

Bartenders as we know often don't tell what was served. Three beers could mean 5 shots.

Well, I can say this for you concernedmother---I'm all about getting down to the nitty gritty, who dun it from day one. You have really kept me from going off on a tangent a few times with your very thoughtful questions about accidents or KK taking off on her own. Things that I SHOULD think about but never did in KK's case. I'm glad we got to post together on this thread. I definitely learned not to get down to the "Who dun it?" so fast before establishing that there is even a possibility that a crime has been committed. Still....it's been all foul play for me in the past week and I have chased every morsel of information I could get. Oh, the things I've done to sleuth for this case. I think I know more about KK's friends than I know about my own right now.

Me too. Oh how I was just sure someone hurt her. Of course, too early to rule that out. I have spent numerous hours lurking around searching for clues.

And to think we know who the bartender is, the clean up guy and still dont know who the darn manager is. The last people that probably saw Kristy alive.

Still, do you go to someone's house @ 1:30-2am unannounced? Maybe if she could not get to her phone...

Well, going back to what the sheriff said in that interview, the cleaning man was still at the VFW working about two hours after Kristy left...and cleaning guy said she never came back to retrieve her cellphone.

Well, going back to what the sheriff said in that interview, the cleaning man was still at the VFW working about two hours after Kristy left...and cleaning guy said she never came back to retrieve her cellphone.

After finding her car where they did I just dont get at all that she never went back for the phone. Her dad said she was glued to it. I do wonder what was going through her mind that night that she wanted to hang alone. She was invited by different people to go with them Why did she just walk out without saying bye to the bartender or letting her know she wasnt going to go with her? Alot of unanswered questions .

OT:

Night y'all! I'm heading to bed for some sleep now that I can take a break from the sleuthing. I even had to have a dental procedure this morning and get the "gas" to relax and all I could think about was this case. I need some good sleep.

I'll see y'all around tomorrow. Hopefully we will get some more information after the autopsy.

RIP Kristy. I will be praying for your family. Especially your little ones. :(

I was looking at the picture of the intersection. I see the utility pole that's in front of the two way sign. She could have been driving pretty fast on the wrong side of the roadway when she went thru that intersection.

After finding her car where they did I just dont get at all that she never went back for the phone. Her dad said she was glued to it. I do wonder what was going through her mind that night that she wanted to hang alone. She was invited by different people to go with them Why did she just walk out without saying bye to the bartender or letting her know she wasnt going to go with her? Alot of unanswered questions .

Yes, exactly. So many unanswered questions. And again I am confused about the cellphone. I swear, I started out totally stuck on the cellphone having some meaning, and I'm ending up just as bothered by it.

So sad, no matter what we find out as the days go on...and I just keep thinking about Kristy's parents (or their Dad) now having to tell the kids Mommy won't be coming home...ugh, can't stand it. :(

Hugs to everyone and night~~I guess at least we know Kristy is not suffering at the hands of someone. And they (family/friends and the community there) do have closure, but it is just not the happy ending we wanted.

Rest in peace, Kristy. We cared.

Fear of getting sued. I'm not saying this is the case here, but if she gave her free drinks, maybe she wouldn't want to say how much she served her or if she is afraid of legal repercussions although I'm ignorant to the laws on this. Recall a woman that passed away driving drunk MVA years ago and bartender was scared of getting sued due to serving her too much alcohol.

I think she would have cleared the pole to the right if in correct lane.

I really hope my fellow locals that joined when Kristy went missing will stick around.

The bartender had stated she only had a couple of beers. If that is true that shouldn't have been enough to be that intoxicated.

If she was really intoxicated the bartender could be charged. So she would not admit that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back