DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How AB may figure in:

1. Smallwood Floor 5 altercation--possibly
2. Mystery man with LS slung over his shoulder
3. Sitting with LS on the steps of the arcade
4. Saw LS keys but didn't pick them up

All but number 4 -- which we believe to be AA.

So if (modsnip) lives at 10th and College it would make sense that he is mystery man. The more I think of the way the witness described him -- he really does fit...more than anybody else I've seen -- and remember she was shown photos -- most likely CR, JR, DR and JW. This would put part of the posse that hit CR north. I guess things didn't end at Smallwood.

He does fit the description of the mystery man doesn't he. So we have (modsnip) and (modsnip). There were three weren't there? Who would be the third?

Were there three people who police say was in the alley after the "fight"?

TG convicting Lauren's friends. I'm giving you the chance to publicly acknowledge that I have not convicted any of Lauren's friends. I stand by my reporting as fact. I have not called anyone a suspect, accused them of a crime or called for anybody's arrest, let alone CONVICTED anybody.

Sorry, you did NOT convict them, but why are you posting private pictures of these girls?

So if AB lives at 10th and College it would make sense that he is mystery man. The more I think of the way the witness described him -- he really does fit...more than anybody else I've seen -- and remember she was shown photos -- most likely CR, JR, DR and JW. This would put part of the posse that hit CR north. I guess things didn't end at Smallwood.

Now I feel like we are getting somewhere. DO you think this is the reason CR decided to go to bed, because he was scared of getting hit again.

Originally Posted by Jupiter812 View Post
How (modsnip) may figure in:

1. Smallwood Floor 5 altercation--possibly
2. Mystery man with LS slung over his shoulder
3. Sitting with LS on the steps of the arcade
4. Saw LS keys but didn't pick them up

So if (modsnip) lives at 10th and College it would make sense that he is mystery man. The more I think of the way the witness described him -- he really does fit...more than anybody else I've seen -- and remember she was shown photos -- most likely CR, JR, DR and JW. This would put part of the posse that hit CR north. I guess things didn't end at Smallwood.

Tony - I asked it earlier, but got no answer. What is "the arcade" do you know? tia

Terri Horman, who is "presumed guilty" by the great majority, too has a "high-powered" attorney and he has not taken any steps in more than a year to try to get her cleared. She too is presumed to be the last to have seen the victim. Maybe it's not standard procedure for these lawyers to come out and try to "clear" their clients when no charges have been filed. Maybe the feeling is, the less publicity the better, why put their client into the spotlight on purpose. Of course in TH's case, it has not helped...

We can't really compare Terri Horman with Lauren's friends. There IS circunstancial evidence against Terri. She allegedly hired a person to MURDER her husband. She wrote numerous e-mails saying hurtful things about Kyron. She had a vehicle when Kyron dissapeared and means to dispose of the body.

Sorry, you cannot compare Jay Rosembaum or any of Lauren's friends to Terri Horman.

I don't think that is why. I think it is because TG might ask her why she is the seemingly appointed spokesperson for this group.

Everybody wants the friends to talk. HT talks and then is criticized for the way she talks. How can we expect others to talk when they then become either persons of interest or attention seekers?

Sorry if this has already been posted. Video includes earlier interview with DR. Also pics of JR, CR, etc. (Yesterday Fox59's website actually identified the wrong man as JR in the facebook group photo.)

Attorney says client passed polygraph in Spierer case
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-atto...raph-in-spierer-case-20110627,0,3846816.story

Yes, the way it was worded, it sounds like he took a private one with his attorney, as his lawyer said they "provided" the results to LE, IIRC.

No body. No sign of foul play. No witnesses. No suspects. Simply disappeared. Hmmmmm. What could she have walked/climbed/crawled/fallen into?

I wonder... if LE has searched the area...where the fraternity that was disbarred...used to "drop off" pledges....??

It was described as somewhere "in the wilderness" ...they would drop off the pledges, an expect the person to find their own way back... can we find out where that area is ?

I believe a local poster has mentioned they attend/attended some of the searches for Lauren... perhaps this poster would know if that area had been searched yet?

Lauren, where are you ??

Tony - I asked it earlier, but got no answer. What is "the arcade" do you know? tia

I never stepped into College and Tenth but it seemed like a little mall, looked like a movie theater marquis...I'm guessing that's what the aracade is.

Everybody wants the friends to talk. HT talks and then is criticized for the way she talks. How can we expect others to talk when they then become either persons of interest or attention seekers?

The best thing they can do is not talk to the press, IMHO.

Talking to the media is not the same as talking to police and/or to the Spierers, IMO, which is what both the police and Spierers are asking, if not begging, to happen.

I agree that they should definetly talk to the police. And the police can tell what they hear to the Spierers.

I am confused when people say the friends are no talking though. We know Corey and Mike talked to the police, Jay Rosembaum talked to the police, I mean, who hasn't talked to the police?

Maybe the police and the Spierer's are frustrated that what the friends have said is not enough to solve the case. But, maybe, the friends just have nothing else to say.

Again, but what if he really has no more info? What if LS walked off, and met up with someone she knows just around the corner and ended up being pulled into another little get together and OD'ed there. Putting pressure on and playing chess with this POI wouldn't amount to anything then.

a response I posted to someone earlier this morning. It's actually my current working hypothesis...

and I guess Hope really does die last...

There are probably POI's all over the country in various cases who may or may not have more info to tell LE...how can LE know? Sometimes we find out later that LE had some other info, i.e. phone records, or contradictory statements that showed a POI was lying, but was not enough on its own to charge them. This may or may not be the case here.

a response I posted to someone earlier this morning. It's actually my current working hypothesis...

You know that actually make sense. I think we could put the pieces together for that to be possible. I really like this idea.

I think it's all really bad with the way Lauren's friends have been treated. NOT here at WS, because I think we tend to be pretty respectful here. Yes we speculate and talk about possible scenarios, but everyone tends to keep an open mind.

Out of WS, there are blogs and posts like the ones from TG convicting Lauren's friends. I mean this is not fair. These people might have NOTHING to do with Spierer's dissapearance. We have no idea how we would act if one of our close friends went missing, or if one of our close friends went missing on our "watch".

Maybe these guys are simply listening to their own parents' pleas to stay quiet and keep a low profile - to protect their family. We do not know what's going on.

Right now, there is ZERO evidence of foul play, ZERO evidence that one of Lauren's friends are invovled in what happened to her. Yes, we can speculate, but I don't think we should expose people or convict them. Or even judge how they should or should not be acting.

Maybe the only thing these kids are guilty of is of partying too hard. And maybe they are quiet because whatever went down that night was common for them and there is simply nothing for them to say.

In defense of TG and some of the others, I'll cite two examples: CR and MB.

These are, apparently, two individuals who have given their full cooperation, maintained the same story from day 1, and gone about their lives since.

They have not:
1. refused to talk
2. changed their story or offered conflicting accounts, like some people
3. left town
4. laywered up, and even when CR got a lawyer, the lawyer was VERY forthcoming, unlike JR's

Now, note that CR and MB are no longer talked about in the media or blogosphere.
They have essentially been exonerated.

It is the people who change their stories, or leave town to never be seen again, or laywer up, or won't talk to police,
it is these people that are drawing negative attention in the online world.

Poor JR, he won't talk to anyone, he offered no help to find his friend, he lawyered up, left town, won't talk.
Poor JR.

Poor HT. She changes her story every time she opens her mouth. She takes pictures and smiles for and seeks out the cameras every chance she gets.
Poor HT.

All these poor, poor people.

So if AB lives at 10th and College it would make sense that he is mystery man. The more I think of the way the witness described him -- he really does fit...more than anybody else I've seen -- and remember she was shown photos -- most likely CR, JR, DR and JW. This would put part of the posse that hit CR north. I guess things didn't end at Smallwood.

Yes. Did (modsnip) have anything to do with the keys?

About the mystery man, I believe LE said they saw the mystery man elsewhere, on a video. This could be video of the altercation and/or the steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95