IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unclear means the reporter doesn't know if they did or they didn't. It doesn't mean they didn't.
Yes, I'm aware of that. My point is that they are clearly exiting the area that is JR's entryway. Obviously my sarcasm was not evident in my previous comment.

Um, wow. I lived right next to that house for 2 years at IU. That is NOT a long walk from college/10th. 10-12 minutes maybe. I made the walk from Sports or Bluebird many many times.

Compared to a distance of 600 steps to Smallwood and at 4:30 am by a small young woman alone it is far in terms of abduction.

bump...
Not a problem.
If everyone argued with two lines and sources, this would be a much better argument. Of course, everyone is guilty of going overboard on this board, myself included.

For the record, that is definitely the JW house.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=s+619+E+9th+St+bloomington+in&ll=39.170269,-86.52604&spn=0.001119,0.002443&gl=us&t=h&layer=c&cbll=39.170438,-86.526144&panoid=2j7RUYposQbgzm1l421nMQ&cbp=12,17.63,,0,5.4&z=19"]s 619 E 9th St bloomington in - Google Maps[/ame]

Hmm, lots of information I hadn't seen before. So LE has no idea where JR is right now? I suppose that is frustrating, but his right.

Well then. Now we're getting somewhere. As far as I know we've not discussed a POI in this neighborhood (said with a quiet surge if adrenaline).

I can't seem to find the picture of thee men by a building. I saw a pic of JR's blg. and of a house that I assume to be JW's.

Compared to a distance of 600 steps to Smallwood and at 4:30 am by a small young woman alone it is far in terms of abduction.

That is true... but I've read here that JW lived far away, maybe even as much as 30 minutes on foot from LS. I was thinking either he lived at a fraternity or he lived east of or south of campus in an apartment or out by the football stadium. People (I'm sorry at this point I could not remember who) were using that as a reason she wouldn't set off toward his house at all without a ride.

Just throwing it out there since I've made that walk many times.

Hmm, lots of information I hadn't seen before. So LE has no idea where JR is right now? I suppose that is frustrating, but his right.

No, the article only said that his lawyers aren't telling THE PRESS where he is - lol - LE knows where he is I would imagine.

You said criminal charges. And as we like to say it doesn't take a mastermind to commit a crime.

And that would be incorrect exactly how? Criminal charges can be either misdemeanor or a felony. I've never claimed any of LS friends were charged with a felony.

That is true... but I've read here that JW lived far away, maybe even as much as 30 minutes on foot from LS. I was thinking either he lived at a fraternity or he lived east of or south of campus in an apartment or out by the football stadium. People (I'm sorry at this point I could not remember who) were using that as a reason she wouldn't set off toward his house at all without a ride.

Just throwing it out there since I've made that walk many times.

Agreed. When I saw JW's address a few days ago, it suddenly brought him back under suspicion in my mind, because anyone who's gone to school here knows 9th and Fess just isn't much of a walk to downtown. And 10th street (which is what you'd probably take to walk over there from 10th and college) is one of the better-lit streets in town.

It may still mean she never set out towards him, but it certainly means that he was close enough to be a part of the action if he was so inclined.

No, the article only said that his lawyers aren't telling THE PRESS where he is - lol - LE knows where he is I would imagine.

Ah, I totally read that as they wouldn't respond to LE's inquiry about where he was. I was like, uh, that seems totally weird and suspicious. Makes MUCH more sense this way! :crazy:

I can't seem to find the picture of thee men by a building. I saw a pic of JR's blg. and of a house that I assume to be JW's.

There are two links in one post above . Sorry hard for me to find on phone.

OT but the # of friends these people have on their FB pages is astounding...one of the people whose name has come up has over 30 friends just named "Alex"...

And thousands of photos -- all of themselves and friends partying. I have not seen one photo or post on their FB pages having to do with art, culture, the world.

And haven't these smart kids read about getting a job and companies looking at FB profiles? I think it goes a bit to arrogance.

Agreed. When I saw JW's address a few days ago, it suddenly brought him back under suspicion in my mind, because anyone who's gone to school here knows 9th and Fess just isn't much of a walk to downtown. And 10th street (which is what you'd probably take to walk over there from 10th and college) is one of the better-lit streets in town.

It may still mean she never set out towards him, but it certainly means that he was close enough to be a part of the action if he was so inclined.

**Long-time lurker, first time poster. Former Bloomingtonite and IU student.**

Absolutely. I lived very close to his house - it is not far at all from Smallwood and that area. Bloomington blocks are small - not like a big city block.

Has everyone seen the latest from the H-T? They now have an article up about CR and JW's places being searched.

Tony - all reports still seem to say LS was with CR at Sportsso what's up with your source about that?

Ok not being one to say I told you so... now that everyone is on the same page about where JW lives - you all gave me a heck of a time when I suggested that LS could have gotten to the corner of 11th and College, turned the corner, walked diagonally across the street (no traffic at 4:30 AM) and headed east on 10th to JWs (eventually going S one more block on the way somewhere). And most likely that entire walk would not be on camera.
Not the top theory, but hey, possible, yes?

Tony - all reports still seem to say LS was with CR at Sportsso what's up with your source about that?

The source said that LS was alone for a good part of the time. Vague, but I was led to believe that if she went in there with CR, they were not together a good part of the time. The source, as with others, will no longer communicate with me, making feel like someone got to the source.

And that would be incorrect exactly how? Criminal charges can be either misdemeanor or a felony. I've never claimed any of LS friends were charged with a felony.

My bad. I thought it was a separate class. Must have got it from woody Allen movie. :crazy:

Ok not being one to say I told you so... now that everyone is on the same page about where JW lives - you all gave me a heck of a time when I suggested that LS could have gotten to the corner of 11th and College, turned the corner, walked diagonally across the street (no traffic at 4:30 AM) and headed east on 10th to JWs (eventually going S one more block on the way somewhere). And most likely that entire walk would not be on camera.
Not the top theory, but hey, possible, yes?

FWIW, we didn't ALL give you a heck of a time. I have really supported this theory and it's really though one I'm most leaning toward lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya