IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Phylicia Barnes' case, LE has been looking at a specific group of people since she first disappeared back in December. And we just found out this week that they are taking computers from some of these indivuals as it is being reported that child *advertiser censored* photos involving Phylicia have/may have been discovered. So this is happening seven months later. And LE still is not naming these individuals, although their names have crept into some press accounts. It is all very similar, IMO, although I am not suggesting that *advertiser censored* is involved in Lauren's case.

Fortunately for P's family, her body was recovered 4 months after she went missing. I hope Lauren's family has this same result soon. This is unbearable, her simply "vanishing" this way. And the speed with which her "friends" latched onto lawyers must make her parents' heads spin.

I'm joining in and share tonight's collective sadness. It feels like a transition beyond the case itself. I feel the beginnings of acceptance that we'll probably never know, that lauren is gone forever, that jr will never talk, that life goes on but something has shifted.

Did anyone see the WSJ Europe I liked to upthread? Missing photo ad of Lauren. Wonder who it's directed to? JR? His parents? Who?

We need to keep brainstorming and try to connect the dots.

Are we sure Clueful is female? I believe that ZO and AB are behind Clueful, ChickJustin and Stephanie Oakes. They are having a grand time effing with people, getting them all worked up with crazy and outrageous comments and theories.

My question is this: Would they be acting this way if they think LS is dead?

Are these two just incredibly insensitive or do they know where LS is?

Jupiter, I went to the link you posted, but I could not find the ad.

Are we sure Clueful is female? I believe that ZO and AB are behind Clueful, ChickJustin and Stephanie Oakes. They are having a grand time effing with people, getting them all worked up with crazy and outrageous comments and theories.

ZO and AB are NOT behind Clueful. She found out about them on the PT forum and began tweeting their pictures and their facebook pages to the #findlauren topic. After she apparently did not get the kudos she thought she deserved, she then went and switched her avatar to the combined photo of ZO and AB. She is an attention *advertiser censored*, nothing more and nothing less.

Jupiter, I went to the link you posted, but I could not find the ad.

Thanks for letting me know. I wonder if it reads the computer user's location for focused advertising. I checked four times today and it displayed 3 of the 4 times.

Yes, its an alley. It runs between Morton St. and College Ave.
The 10th - 11th St. alley intersects the Morton - College alley at the corner of the building that has the camera where she was seen at 2:51.

There are no cameras at the grave lot.
There are 3 cameras alongside the gravel lot.

The cameras in the center are the 2 that show her at 2:48 - 2:51. The POV is facing the direction she traveled. The farthest camera in center is the one that is at the 10th - 11th St. & Morton - College Ave intersection, (to be specific, a few feet south of the intersection). Thats the one that shows her exiting the alley at 2:51.

Morton to College alley
hrj695.jpg

img00178201106141726.jpg

Camera that shows Lauren at 2:51 in this image of the intersection of the alleys.
There are 2 cameras in the circle. Its the one on the right in the rectangle.
25kn0a1.jpg

Question: Looking at the last pic, the alley and the railing are very far apart. If Lauren dropped the keys, would she have gone by the railing in order to get to CR's?

Also, I think there's a chance they made a left from the alley, walked by the railing towards Morton and made a right onto Morton. It looks that way is paved and smoother to walk barefoot.

Also, I think there's a chance they made a left from the alley, walked by the railing towards Morton and made a right onto Morton. It looks that way is paved and smoother to walk barefoot.

Correct.

But if she did walk on the gravel it's not as bad as most people think. Cars have driven over it and flattened it a fair amount. And she might not have been feeling much pain anyway.

No big deal here, but just found this a little interesting. Here are the words of Blair Wallach, a friend who was already gone for the summer when LS disappeared:

http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81845

I have no idea if she went someplace else.
Is this a question she was asked?

yeah...
Let's say that the POI's that WE KNOW ABOUT are telling the truth and she did want to party more, and she did leave as stated. If LS bumped into some other friends/aquaintances on the way, she may have wanted to hang with them, and then something bad happened to her after leaving JR's.

If it wasn't for the parents' statements imploring friends to be truthful, I'd still really lean towards a stranger abduction. But maybe after partying for several hours LS still wanted the fun to continue did indeed meet up with someone(s) else.

BTW, the findlauren website is incredible and I imagine a source of strength and comfort to all who love LS.

Cell phones generally reset the time automatically for DST. It's an optional feature on my iPhone, as it is on most phones. Few people would have reason not to use the automatic feature, though. Other reasons could account for time discrepancies. I would hope/think LE made the necessary adjustments in calculating their timeline.
I don't want to sound accusatory towards this witness, because she sounds so sure of the time, but she could be mistaken. My daughter works at a bar in our Texas town and even though her scheduled get off time is 2am, it actually varies quite a bit...depending on the night, the time of year, what else is going on in town, etc..On a busy night, (which most of them are), she actually leaves somewhere around 3am. On a not so busy night, she can be out by about 2 20. I think you see my point. This was a week night, school had just let out, and maybe she was thinking about her normal shift and when she looked at the time, kind of assumed the 3. IDK, but that sounds pretty late to get off, considering the circumstances and also Kilroy's sounded like the 'cool, busy' place. MOO

We know whatever activity and whoever is on the 2:51AM video has not been released in detail. The attorney did say CR and LS are on the video, correct? ...Although LE won't confirm anything about the video except LS is on it and the time.

Has there been anything definitive from LE in talking about the timeline, or even hearsay from HT (or any attorneys) stating whether MB/CR actually saw/knows LS left their room and went straight to JR's? ...Or is it that they say she left their place and only know she ended up at JR's... eventually.... allegedly... based on what JR has said? Is it just assumed she allegedly went straight from CR/MB's apartment to JR's?

And has there been anything (rumor/hearsay/etc) about what JR says he and LS were doing in that period of time?

akh-I believe the MB said that Lauren said she wanted to party and was going to JR's. Of course, we don't know if she went there immediately, but I am assuming MB and JR's accounts match up time-wise. If not, I am sure LE is looking into it.

I have no idea if anything has been said about what they did for an hour+ at his apartment.

Did anyone see the WSJ Europe I liked to upthread? Missing photo ad of Lauren. Wonder who it's directed to? JR? His parents? Who?

Tried the link, but it just went to the first page of the WSJ Business Section.

Maybe you could describe the ad.

I would like to know why she left her phone and shoes at the bar. What took her away from there so quickly? Odd for a lady to leave SHOES!

http://theforceofreason.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/about-that-purse-mr-wolff/#entry

Read the above nonsense and tell em if you still think zo and ab are behind clueful,chickjustin?

I would like to know why she left her phone and shoes at the bar. What took her away from there so quickly? Odd for a lady to leave SHOES!

This has always bothered me, too -- as a student, I would no sooner have eaten off the floor of a bar than walk around my big-ten college town with no shoes -- no matter what type of activity was on the evening's agenda.

I understand that Kilroy's Sports has an outdoor area with sand, set up sort of like a beach (you can see it through the fence on the street), which would make the fact that she took her shoes off in the first place a little less bizarre, but it still seems really, really, REALLY weird to me that she left without her shoes and that she left Smallwood after that without entering her apartment to get something for her feet.

I've just sort of gotten to a place where I've accepted that that the no-shoes thing really happened and have stopped trying to imagine myself doing that, because it's impossible for me to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties