IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This i took because it was there.
I doubt it was hers. But it was there and looked like it belong to a female. So i took the photo.
I don't
5910002779_2f76017bef_b.jpg
even know if she wore such things.
But wanted to post anyways.

Ya know, I have some compassion for the POIs, their friends and their families. They really are being dragged through the mud in the "court of public opinion" online.

Many seem to think that "remaining silent" and "lawyering up" is almost an admission of guilt.

I think that keeping one's mouth shut, hiring an atty, and going into hiding may also be an admission of fear.

Fear of something or someone who is bigger and badder and more well-protected/represented.

I have a bit less compassion than you, and there isn't anything wrong with the way either of us feel about it.

I just feel that the "friends" or POI's could give the PD more info. Even those that dont know much could end up getting ruled out if they provided anything at all that could rule them out.

The silent treatment is giving them what (I feel) they deserve. If they dont want to be pulled through the mud, they should take the effort to clear themselves...then no more mud.

I think I have become obsessed with this case. I read the post below about the missing Jerseyville man, tried to picture him with rounded, pointed sideburns, and then looked for pictures of white 1990 GMC Sierras.

As if it's not bad enough that I tried to connect it to this case, I tried to connect it to two pieces of "evidence" that have already been discounted as not relevant.

I have a bit less compassion than you, and there isn't anything wrong with the way either of us feel about it.

I just feel that the "friends" or POI's could give the PD more info. Even those that dont know much could end up getting ruled out if they provided anything at all that could rule them out.

The silent treatment is giving them what (I feel) they deserve. If they dont want to be pulled through the mud, they should take the effort to clear themselves...then no more mud.

If the POIs have talked at this point, we wouldn't know. It is extremely doubtful that LE would call a presser just to say "so and so came in and gave us some really good info". And, since none of them are suspects, none of them is ever going to be "cleared" by LE.

Thanks!

I just feel that the "friends" or POI's could give the PD more info.

Going out on a limb here....but what if it IS the PD or someone in the PD and/or connected to and/or protected by the PD they are afraid of. What then?

They might be afraid of mud. Real mud. Six feet. Under.

Hi Tony
Thanks for all you do. Would love to know how you stitched this together, but can accept due diligence here. Without getting into specifics, do you have a single theory of what happened? I know you have some strong suspicions of individuals, I read. I'm not asking you to share that theory but do you have one?

thanks
-holly

You look at all his tweets and there's nothing to me that stands out. He hasn't made his Twitter feed private. He may be Jack the Ripper for all I know -- but there's no evidence. And I'm getting heat on my website for not letting people post his name -- which gets translated into me going out of my way to protect him. He's not a friend of Lauren's, we have no idea where he was during the early morning hours of June 3 -- not one bit. All we know is he is FB friends with Jay. And he got a bite at the Runcible spoon.

Question for the old timers: is there a Crystal Grubb thread on WS?

I was able to find Jill Behrman's thread using google, but not Crystal's.

TIA and sorry if I am just being web-impaired tonight.

:eek:
Relax, you're fine. ;)

There is no thread here for Crystal Grubb.

If these are to big, let me know and Ill delete and re- post smaller.
I did-not post these Sunday.
So i wanted to post now.
Have to wait for Btown to tells us what we are looking at.
I forgot where i was standing when i took this picture.
5898844735_1fd196d715_b.jpg

If I may...This would be THE alley looking south from 11th st. towards Smallwood. To the right out of the pic is 5 North. The house to the left is under construction.

You look at all his tweets and there's nothing to me that stands out. He hasn't made his Twitter feed private. He may be Jack the Ripper for all I know -- but there's no evidence. And I'm getting heat on my website for not letting people post his name -- which gets translated into me going out of my way to protect him. He's not a friend of Lauren's, we have no idea where he was during the early morning hours of June 3 -- not one bit. All we know is he is FB friends with Jay. And he got a bite at the Runcible spoon.
I share your pain. :)

So, basically, after all this time, we still don't know if JR actually had this visitor, and who this visitor was. If there was a visitor, how and when did the visitor leave? And do police actually have this information? What makes me think is that there might have been a visitor is that CR's lawyer implied three people in addition to CR saw LS. And we only know of 2.

I think I have become obsessed with this case. I read the post below about the missing Jerseyville man, tried to picture him with rounded, pointed sideburns, and then looked for pictures of white 1990 GMC Sierras.

As if it's not bad enough that I tried to connect it to this case, I tried to connect it to two pieces of "evidence" that have already been discounted as not relevant.

I feel your pain. ;-)

Relax, you're fine. ;)

There is no thread here for Crystal Grubb.

I'm new here....so how do we start one?

Her remains have been found, but no resolution in the case.

Perhaps the interest in the Spierer case can help?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystal-Grubb-Memorial-PAGE/140077632708804

http://www.wix.com/justiceforcrystal/justiceforcrystal

Another young Bloomington woman, just "disappeared".

Not quite as young, not as affluent, but missing just the same. And her family needs and wants answers too.

Thanks!

Going out on a limb here....but what if it IS the PD or someone in the PD and/or connected to and/or protected by the PD they are afraid of. What then?

They might be afraid of mud. Real mud. Six feet. Under.

Are you referring indirectly to a rumor or to a dirty cop(s)? Dirty as in part of a drug supply chain...dirty as in the perp? All of the above?

So, basically, after all this time, we still don't know if JR actually had this visitor, and who this visitor was. If there was a visitor, how and when did the visitor leave? And do police actually have this information? What makes me think is that there might have been a visitor is that CR's lawyer implied three people in addition to CR saw LS. And we only know of 2.

And this was all started by something HT said. Nothing more.

Why was it being stated that the body found was in a location out of the way for any of the known players in the case??

Just read patience's link that was posted upthread and according to it the body was found 3 miles from Lauren's school??

Why was it being stated that the body found was in a location out of the way for any of the known players in the case??

Just read patience's link that was posted upthread and according to it the body was found 3 miles from Lauren's school??

The body found in the creek in Indy? More than an hour away from Bloomington.

Here is the quote from the link on the Opening Page of this thread..
Where it is reported that the body is found 3 miles from Lauren's school..
The body was found in the water near the 6500 block of East Fall Creek Parkway, just three miles from Spierer's school.

Link on opening page in patient's post :)

The body found in the creek in Indy? More than an hour away from Bloomington.

Yep, that's the body that the artie is speaking about(posted direct quote of the 3 miles away..)

Says that two women's families are awaiting results from full autopsy performed today to see if it either of their loved one's.. One family being Lauren's and the other being the great grandmother Dorothy..

So, this is why I posted and my question of where it truly was found because according to that article it was found 3 miles from Lauren's school..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l