IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great movie growing up, gonna respect those Wayans! While there are many funny scenes and lines from that movie is:

Major Payne: Killing is my business, and business is GOOOOOOOD!

didn't see JW FB page so I can't say. Was that the quote?
No, it was at least part of this quote: "Let me tell you ALL something, war has made me very paranoid! And when a man gets to eyeballin' me it makes my Agent Orange act up, and I get the urge to kill!"

It was the part about the "urge to kill" that made JW look bad.

I underlined what appears to me to signify they are directing this to a known entity not an anonymous abductor.

Official Lauren Spierer Updates from Her Family shared a link.

I cannot think of Lauren without thinking of the person responsible for her disappearance. Your lack of compassion will be repaid in kind…justice for Lauren will be served. Only then will you and your family know what a nightmare truly is.

Let today be the day someone starts the conversation, reaches out and shares what they know. Let today be the day someone thinks beyond their fears and actually considers what this never ending silence is doing to our family. Let today be the day you remember what Lauren meant to you.

Charlene Spierer

Find Lauren PO Box 1226 Bloomington, IN 47402
Tipline: 812.339.4477
Email: helpfindlauren@gmail.com
www.findlauren.com
Beau Dietl Associates 800.777.9366

When was this posted?

I underlined what appears to me to signify they are directing this to a known entity not an anonymous abductor.

I cannot think of Lauren without thinking of the person responsible for her disappearance. Your lack of compassion will be repaid in kind…justice for Lauren will be served. Only then will you and your family know what a nightmare truly is.

Let today be the day someone starts the conversation, reaches out and shares what they know. Let today be the day someone thinks beyond their fears and actually considers what this never ending silence is doing to our family. Let today be the day you remember what Lauren meant to you.

To be honest, I've always thought that the direct communication emphasized in these statements has been tactic. I believe she was coached by the FBI at one point early on, will have to look for a source on that, so that if someone directly or indirectly involved reads this, it sounds as if she is speaking at them.

The 2nd underlined sentence could be addressing whoever was directly responsible or it could be speaking to a "friend" that hasn't come forward with something they may know or heard.

I honestly don't think it's a good tactic. Nothing is going to make a psychopath come forward... but on the chance they are talking to a scared person who was involved in any way and almost wants to come forward, the threatening tone seems to me would just drive them right back into the shadows.

Same for someone who might have some gnawing doubt about one of their friends but afraid to put their friend into this blender of anger.

Major Payne is one of those stupid movies that a lot of my male friends quote randomly at all times so the quotes never seemed particularly damning to me. It is a comedy and the quotes are supposed to be funny/ridiculous. Yeah, I am sure he wishes he hadn't quoted that particular movie, but I doubt he could have predicted his girlfriend would go missing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDsoM2QYqQ&feature=related"]Killing is my business (Major Payne) - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a clip of one of the more famous quotes that I have been subjected to over and over and over and over again by various men in my life. I only post because some people (not necessarily the people here or posting right now) have thought it is a serious murdering war movie, but it is more along the lines of an Adam Sandler flick.

That being said, I have always believed that her and JW were on the outs or having issues with their relationship. Whether that means he is guilty of anything or not I don't know.

Searching landfills that much time later is like looking for needle in a hey stack. There have been cases where they know for sure the body should be in a landfill and they can not find it anyway.
And Lauren was very small making it even harder to find.
If she was disposed of in a dumpster and this dumpster was not checked in time, then I think the body could have been easily missed during the landfill search.

Agreed. At this point it's crucial that leverage be used against those lying to get them to reveal what happened.

I honestly don't think it's a good tactic. Nothing is going to make a psychopath come forward... but on the chance they are talking to a scared person who was involved in any way and almost wants to come forward, the threatening tone seems to me would just drive them right back into the shadows.

Same for someone who might have some gnawing doubt about one of their friends but afraid to put their friend into this blender of anger.

Well said. You are very insightful. CS statements lead me to believe she is not asking for what happened but rather for more facts to substantiate what she all ready knows and the location of LS. The statements of the PI do exactly the opposite he seems to think a random abduction is as likely as anything.

And, this account of Lauren's condition comes from 1 woman. 2 other accounts have her in better shape. I think I'd like to see the video myself before I pass judgement on her condition.

What "1 Woman?" She fell over hitting her head with an audible thud on the sidewalk while sitting on steps at 10th and College (S.S.E side of building) according to PI's. They never said the witness was a woman. How do you know that? The face down no hands fall was witnessed by the same person? Or are you suggesting that the PI's totally exaggerated this description? They were extremely clear about it. And yes, it should be on the video too. They also said she was shortly after, seen alive at 5N being carried on the back of CR. Was that the same 1 Woman too?

Further JR has been quoted as saying that he saw Black Eyes forming on Lauren.

These were new and important revelations that when added to footage of her barely being able to exit SW would make it very hard to believe she walked out of JR's on her own at 4:15.

Please provide proof and explanation of this "1 Woman" witness.

And, this account of Lauren's condition comes from 1 woman. 2 other accounts have her in better shape. I think I'd like to see the video myself before I pass judgement on her condition.

What 2 other accounts? Do you mean MB and JR? The whole point here is that their account doesn't wash. If you mean there are 2 others that are involved to back up MB and JR and that LS
was fine, walking and wanted to party more, then please explain who these 2 people are??

JR would have DR in his Contacts list, and since they have so many friends in common, I would not be surprised if the second person was in his list too.

ok, she mistakes an ipod for an iphone. She's puffed up with black eye(s).
Did JR say he pressed "call" for her? Or was she allowed to scroll his contacts to find the ones she wanted? He wasn't the slightest bit concerned that she might randomly call his friends at that hour? Or did he do the actual dialing?
Why call these 2 and only these 2?
Everything points to JR making the calls.
What is not quite as clear is why he made them. Possible reasons:
1) He called DR and ?? to find out what LS had taken that night
2) He called for help because she was dead.
3) He let her leave(doesn't seem like that sort of idiot) and was checking to see if she made it to SW.
4) He dialed up for LS, which would indicate she was incapacitated.

What "1 Woman?" She fell over hitting her head with an audible thud on the sidewalk while sitting on steps at 10th and College (S.S.E side of building) according to PI's. They never said the witness was a woman. How do you know that? The face down no hands fall was witnessed by the same person? Or are you suggesting that the PI's totally exaggerated this description? They were extremely clear about it. And yes, it should be on the video too. They also said she was shortly after, seen alive at 5N being carried on the back of CR. Was that the same 1 Woman too?

Further JR has been quoted as saying that he saw Black Eyes forming on Lauren.

These were new and important revelations that when added to footage of her barely being able to exit SW would make it very hard to believe she walked out of JR's on her own at 4:15.

Please provide proof and explanation of this "1 Woman" witness.

Yes, the PI's said in the LoHud articles/videos it was one woman leaving a friend's house and she was not a college student. It also goes into detail in the video. Maybe reading them again will help.

From the article.
"On the next block, she sat down on a staircase and fell backward, slamming her head on the concrete step. The thud was loud enough for a young woman to hear it and ask whether she was all right.

According to the woman, Rossman replied, “She’s OK, I’ll take care of it.”

Charlene Spierer

Find Lauren PO Box 1226 Bloomington, IN 47402
Tipline: 812.339.4477
Email: helpfindlauren@gmail.com
www.findlauren.com
Beau Dietl Associates 800.777.9366

When was this posted?

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/Lauren.Spierer.Family.Updates

Can anyone think of a scenario in which jr might be covering a potential problem he might have by saying LS had the beginnings of black eyes If he is involved, there would have to be a reason, he would offer this information. Its the only piece of information offered by JR, CR or MB that makes the condition of LS anything other than okay..

If one of LS friends is a DD, they would have known or at least strongly suspected that LS had unused Drugs stashed somewhere. Im sure after learning of her disappearence the DD was looking for the drugs or hoping she had them on her. Or at least hoping the drugs were anywhere that the police would not find them.

Can anyone think of a scenario in which jr might be covering a potential problem he might have by saying LS had the beginnings of black eyes If he is involved, there would have to be a reason, he would offer this information. Its the only piece of information offered by JR, CR or MB that makes the condition of LS anything other than okay..

If one of LS friends is a DD, they would have known or at least strongly suspected that LS had unused Drugs stashed somewhere. Im sure after learning of her disappearence the DD was looking for the drugs or hoping she had them on her. Or at least hoping the drugs were anywhere that the police would not find them.

I'm not sure I'm completely following this line of thinking. Can you elaborate?
You're saying JR might've expressed this information so he couldn't be held responsible for the "missing drugs," if that was the case?

Talking about the black eyes also corroborates the head bashes and makes him seem less culpable, but in a way makes him look even worse for supposedly letting a woman in that condition wander out into the night.

It seems, in some ways, that JR has been the least cautious of all with what he has said.

JR looking worse for letting her walk home in that condition I definitely agree with. JR 03 up the information about the black eyes leads me to believe that he is telling the truth or covering his butt on another witness. He almost certainly would have known that lauren had trouble walking and fell down om the eay there.. it's almost unbelievable that he would let her try walk home in that condition.

the drugs being a seperate issue . her drug dealer would have known how much she bought and when she bought it. since they found a packet with white powder in her room I would assume that he?she knew that LS had drugs stashed somewhere. makes me think that person would possibly try to find th ese drugs. I wonder if there were any of the poi's that that was in her apartment are trying to get into her apartment after she was reported missing

JR looking worse for letting her walk home in that condition I definitely agree with. JR 03 up the information about the black eyes leads me to believe that he is telling the truth or covering his butt on another witness. He almost certainly would have known that lauren had trouble walking and fell down om the eay there.. it's almost unbelievable that he would let her try walk home in that condition.

the drugs being a seperate issue . her drug dealer would have known how much she bought and when she bought it. since they found a packet with white powder in her room I would assume that he?she knew that LS had drugs stashed somewhere. makes me think that person would possibly try to find th ese drugs. I wonder if there were any of the poi's that that was in her apartment are trying to get into her apartment after she was reported missing

]JR looking worse for letting her walk home in that condition , I definitely agree with. JR offering up this information about the black eyes leads me to believe that he is telling the truth or covering his butt for some reason. Maybe another witness. He almost certainly would have known that lauren had trouble walking and fell down on the way there.. it's almost unbelievable that he would let her try walk home in that condition.

the drugs being a seperate issue . her drug dealer would have known how much dope she bought, and when she bought it, since they found a packet with white powder in her room. I would assume that he?she knew that LS had drugs stashed somewhere. makes me think that person would possibly try to find these drugs. I wonder if there were any of the poi's that were in her apartment or trying to get into her apartment after she was reported missing.

I'm not sure I'm completely following this line of thinking. Can you elaborate?
You're saying JR might've expressed this information so he couldn't be held responsible for the "missing drugs," if that was the case?

Talking about the black eyes also corroborates the head bashes and makes him seem less culpable, but in a way makes him look even worse for supposedly letting a woman in that condition wander out into the night.

It seems, in some ways, that JR has been the least cautious of all with what he has said.

In other words, JR seems to be LYING the least. Obviously by being the last one to admit seeing her, he IS the most culpable. It's kind of like each of them has hinted at what may have happened, especially JR, but they just can't come out and say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95