IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to dissect the levels of protection that each POI is involved in. While some may be covering for others, none of us know what CR, MB, JR, or house guest know.

The oddest part is that in over a year three boys have all stuck with their story and neither they or their lawyers have budged or denied other POI statements to authorities or in the media.

Either CR and MB did something or know the real truth and dished her off to JR and he is taking the rap from a drug stand point and she was conscious in his presence.

Maybe MB is just in a heap off ***** because of who is roommate walks in with. any other girl and we never know about MB. But becuase of CR and LS evening MB is met with 2 seconds of innocence or a lifetime of guilt.

CR is on the hook if not for her disappearance but definitely for the choices and chain of events that accelerated someone's death.

If CR and MB are telling the truth and honestly don't know what happened to LS after getting to JR's then why no media frenzy from their defense attorneys. Even Salzmann the ex prosecutor may have some hero left in him to want to seek answers if his client is innocent?!?

Is JR telling the truth? Or is JR covering his own a$$? The a$$ of his houseguest. Are either or both responsible?

If she walks out we have 4 options IMO.

1. Random abduction
2. Re encounters ZO and crew from earlier Smallwood incident.
3. Approached by LE and passes on them freak panic
4. JW on the hunt finds her and something happens.

I have heard back from Bessie, and I find her response vague and annoying, tbh.

Out of Love for Lauren, I am trying to get up to speed with WS policy.

To answer this question, no he did not/
Actually, I think Ray did say that JR had a guest, but he would not give the name of the guest.

We have to dissect the levels of protection that each POI is involved in. While some may be covering for others, none of us know what CR, MB, JR, or house guest know.

The oddest part is that in over a year three boys have all stuck with their story and neither they or their lawyers have budged or denied other POI statements to authorities or in the media.

Either CR and MB did something or know the real truth and dished her off to JR and he is taking the rap from a drug stand point and she was conscious in his presence.

Maybe MB is just in a heap off ***** because of who is roommate walks in with. any other girl and we never know about MB. But becuase of CR and LS evening MB is met with 2 seconds of innocence or a lifetime of guilt.

CR is on the hook if not for her disappearance but definitely for the choices and chain of events that accelerated someone's death.

If CR and MB are telling the truth and honestly don't know what happened to LS after getting to JR's then why no media frenzy from their defense attorneys. Even Salzmann the ex prosecutor may have some hero left in him to want to seek answers if his client is innocent?!?

Is JR telling the truth? Or is JR covering his own a$$? The a$$ of his houseguest. Are either or both responsible?

If she walks out we have 4 options IMO.

1. Random abduction
2. Re encounters ZO and crew from earlier Smallwood incident.
3. Approached by LE and passes on them freak panic
4. JW on the hunt finds her and something happens.

I do not believe she walks out; but, if so, than #1 and #4 seem more likely to me. I find it hard to believe JR because I do not believe that she made 2 phone calls at 3:40. Another curious statement was his need to mention that she mistook his I Pad for a cellphone. Now, what is the significance to that? I think it is a colloquial statement made to seem to "prove" she was alive and used his phone at that time. Actually, it would question his judgment to allow her to walk home alone, if true.

There's been a lot of talk about the mysterious guest of JR. It's said a tweet puts him in Bloomington on 3 June. HT states that JR had an overnight guest.
So, we add it up and have his name. But, why no mention of him by BO, the parents, the police, or the media?

This is a very good point. What is your theory on why this POI and others remain totally in the shadows?

Dumpster near the apartments makes the most sense to me. At least until I hear official word it was checked before it was dumped.... which I've never heard.

The landfill search means next to nothing to me because IMHO it was too little, too late. I'm also skeptical that trash REALLY all gets perfectly dumped in some highly specific grid areas with nary a mistake or laziness ever a factor. But that wouldn't matter much anywaybecause IMO by the time they were checking the landfill they would've been looking for a needle in a haystack.

It's a fact LE has known a body was in a landfill and couldn't find it so not finding one this time means little.

In your scenario her body will never be found either. So the result is the same. The difference is some sense of humanity vs. cold blooded snakes.

Really?
What about makes it a load of BS compared to any other theory that's out there that ends with JR's involvement? There's nothing but speculation to make that connection as well.

Other than it would invalidate a couple popular theories if true, in the grand scheme of things it's really no more shot down or validated than those theories either from what I can tell. (not that it would be my #1 theory either mind you).

I think some people have a problem with fixating on one theory and refuse to look at alternate possibilities because it weakens the scenario they want to believe. But when there seems to be something missing in the puzzle I think it's best to explore new ideas and how they might open new avenues of thought.

Doesn't work that way with me at all. In fact I WANT you to poke holes in my theories so i can arrive at the most solid. And what I do is the same.
You don't get to the truth by rationalizing and ego fanning.

That's an interesting thought. Maybe him reporting her missing was his way of checking that out? I think it's likely that JW heard of her company/condition at SW from someone ...

Could the house guest be a girl?

Actually, I think Ray did say that JR had a guest, but he would not give the name of the guest.

Correct. He actually said that he would verify who the guest was, if someone else on PT would name the initials.

I think that most likely she never made it back to 5 North. My suspicion is that she was taken with a car somewhere before making it to 5 North. Possibly by one of the POIs and likely a second unknown person. Hard to know how and in what context.

It could be a sexual crime and/or OD. In either case, in such a scenario, 2 POIs would have lied to cover-up for the 3rd one, who might have returned to 5 North after her body was disposed (probably somewhere in water). The reason that I dont believe she made it to 5 North is that the cadaver dogs did not pick up a scent when taken to 5 North.

Ran down theories like this one quite a bit last year. However, had not thought about it in detail after the PI's video came out in June. How about this:

After whacking her head and then falling face down. She's in really bad shape, possibly bleeding, and probably totally unconscious. CR sees someone, perhaps a common link between CR, LS and JR in the lot and they offer to help take her to the hospital. Only, she dies or is dying right there in the lot. Again, this had to happen quickly because of the guy who picks up her wallet and sees nothing. The problem with this is that Cameras should have caught the vehicle.

There was a poster on PT who claimed he went to summer camp w/ JR (this person posted a vid of JR running through a waterfountain).

I asked this person if he knew who JR's guest from home was.

His response was that he only knew one of JR's friends from home, and that they knew this person only by his last name.

MY first thought was that DB has quite a distinct last name.

I could also see that last name being shortened to the first four letters, if that makes sense ;)

With regards to JR's alleged house guest from MI, I will say once again...

CJ, regardless of all that has been said of her...

Is a VERY impressive researcher of social media.

Also, I too saw the alleged tweet, and I am sure it has been seen by both LE and the Spierer's PI firm.

I do not believe she walks out; but, if so, than #1 and #4 seem more likely to me. I find it hard to believe JR because I do not believe that she made 2 phone calls at 3:40. Another curious statement was his need to mention that she mistook his I Pad for a cellphone. Now, what is the significance to that? I think it is a colloquial statement made to seem to "prove" she was alive and used his phone at that time. Actually, it would question his judgment to allow her to walk home alone, if true.
LE is likely to know is LS's fingerprints were at 5N, e.g. On JR's iPod.

The calls seem really unbelievable to me. To begin with, most college students I know don't call at all ... they text. Now I'll grant that she didn't have a phone to text with ... and it was late (or early). But if it was urgent, she'd have left messages ... and then we'd know for sure who made the calls. So I believe they were urgent but made by JR ... and about subject content that he didn't want to leave messages about or it was a coverup, as you note.

Imkeylimes details on prior POIs past minor run-in w BPD re underage consumption etc.. bring me back to the strange quickness in reporting LS missing. I mean, this group seemed to be in and out of BPD at all hours..so why wouldnt ALL friends from that nite assume that LS was picked up for a public intox or such charge? which appears to be the norm w this crowd. It must be the known real dangers of the peripheral crowd...

I think it's equally due to eye witness accounts of her condition that night, especially upon leaving Sports and Smallwood.

The calls seem really unbelievable to me. To begin with, most college students I know don't call at all ... they text. Now I'll grant that she didn't have a phone to text with ... and it was late (or early). But if it was urgent, she'd have left messages ... and then we'd know for sure who made the calls. So I believe they were urgent but made by JR ... and about subject content that he didn't want to leave messages about or it was a coverup, as you note.

So right. If you are calling for help with an unconscious friend, you do not leave a message. But if you are calling to locate your phone, you leave, "Hey do you have my phone?"

Now is it possible that we are looking at the wrong timetable for body disposal? Might she actually have crashed overnight at JR's when they hadn't gotten in touch with DB ... and never awoken? This begs the question of what fluid stains were found at the apartment, though I suppose she may have been in the bathroom if she'd been sick. Bedding, sleeping bags, even carpets can be easily discarded. If she wasn't in the dumpster, perhaps some other interesting items were. And I don't think they'd risk putting her there.

So right. If you are calling for help with an unconscious friend, you do not leave a message. But if you are calling to locate your phone, you leave, "Hey do you have my phone?"

Now is it possible that we are looking at the wrong timetable for body disposal? Might she actually have crashed overnight at JR's when they hadn't gotten in touch with DB ... and never awoken? This begs the question of what fluid stains were found at the apartment, though I suppose she may have been in the bathroom if she'd been sick. Bedding, sleeping bags, even carpets can be easily discarded. If she wasn't in the dumpster, perhaps some other interesting items were. And I don't think they'd risk putting her there.

Wasn't JR's apt searched with cadaver dogs?

why would LS &CR stop at 10th&College.. The PI , BD or Lohan Reporter though it was to visit friends from JR Party.......how would they know or think this..... If I just got in a Fight with a guy that hit me hard enough to lose my memory, im not going to where he lives , sit on the door step of his house, unless ive got a serious need to be there...... It does make since why the roomates would both see LS keys , 10 minutes apart at 3:30.. Could JR have been in this complex? Or Drug Dealer?

why would LS &CR stop at 10th&College.. The PI , BD or Lohan Reporter though it was to visit friends from JR Party.......how would they know or think this..... If I just got in a Fight with a guy that hit me hard enough to lose my memory, im not going to where he lives , sit on the door step of his house, unless ive got a serious need to be there...... It does make since why the roomates would both see LS keys , 10 minutes apart at 3:30.. Could JR have been in this complex? Or Drug Dealer?
They knocked on the door of the apts at 10th & College after LS had fallen twice. Perhaps CR knew that the girls lived there. He may have been thinking "any port in storm." He's got a girl with him who is so out of it she can barely walk. He may realize that she may need medical help. He may want her to be someone else's problem. One can only speculate unless CR gets his memory back and says why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog