IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The calls seem really unbelievable to me. To begin with, most college students I know don't call at all ... they text. Now I'll grant that she didn't have a phone to text with ... and it was late (or early). But if it was urgent, she'd have left messages ... and then we'd know for sure who made the calls. So I believe they were urgent but made by JR ... and about subject content that he didn't want to leave messages about or it was a coverup, as you note.

I think it has been reported that 1) She was seeing who has her cell phone and 2) if someone from Smallwood could come pick her up.

2 makes more sense, especially since both the phone calls were made to people at Smallwood.

We know the call to DR, but the other call was to a male LS was with earlier at Smallwood. If JR was not close with the male in phone call #2, then it completely rules out that he was calling for "help".

Problem is, we do not know who male #2 is.

I think it has been reported that 1) She was seeing who has her cell phone and 2) if someone from Smallwood could come pick her up.

2 makes more sense, especially since both the phone calls were made to people at Smallwood.

We know the call to DR, but the other call was to a male LS was with earlier at Smallwood. If JR was not close with the male in phone call #2, then it completely rules out that he was calling for "help".

Problem is, we do not know who male #2 is.

If LS made the calls, it seems like she would have left messages, particularly if they concerned her phone (1). Regarding (2): If she couldn't get a ride, she could have stayed at JR's.

It just doesn't add up for me. If JR was worried enough to try and find her a ride, he could have walked her home. Maybe he was calling for a different reason: To ask if someone knew what she'd ingested. He may have wondered when it would begin to wear off, etc. ???

What this case needs is forensic hypnosis and truth serum.

:saber:

That would be such a relief. I wonder if there's any possibility that CR is feigning forgetfulness because of a fear above and beyond getting busted for whatever. The only other thing I can imagine (when being imaginative) is that someone is involved whom the POIs don't want to cross. I guess that sounds rather melodramatic ...

If LS made the calls, it seems like she would have left messages, particularly if they concerned her phone (1). Regarding (2): If she couldn't get a ride, she could have stayed at JR's.

It just doesn't add up for me. If JR was worried enough to try and find her a ride, he could have walked her home. Maybe he was calling for a different reason: To ask if someone knew what she'd ingested. He may have wondered when it would begin to wear off, etc. ???

I see your point, but I wouldn't necessarily agree that she would leave a message. I'm a 21 year old college student and my friends and I always joke that our parents are the only people who leave us voicemails.

However, if I was looking for something and the person did not answer, I would send a text. That's when i'm sober though, I would probably say forget it if I was extremely intoxicated.

To me, the calls being made for a ride seems much more likely. Yes, she could have stayed at JR's but we have accounts from both MB and JR as requesting her to do so and she wasn't having it. But JR making a call to see what she took is also a possibility. His account from the LoHud video makes it seems as if when DR and LS arrived earlier in the night, they told him they took Klonopin. Maybe he already knew?

I do agree though, if the 5 North boys are telling the truth, then JR walking LS home would have changed everything.

JR did not show enough concern to walk her home, so I don't see him showing concern for what she might have ingested. By his own account he was talking to her so he could have asked but apparently he did not. Probably because he knew or had a good idea. If he had such thoughts at all. I don't see him using any cognitive skills at 3:30 in the morning that night.

Where is it reported that she called asking for a ride?

Two freakin' blocks away. MB could have walked her home for pete's sake.

All these big boys and none of them could prevent a 4-foot-11, 94 pound compromised and barefoot girl from walking away.

All these big boys and none of them could prevent a 4-foot-11, 94 pound compromised and barefoot girl from walking away.

Yeah, the problem wasn't walking her home nor coaxing her to stay. The problem was making it appear that she walked away. The problem was getting rid of her. 911 could have changed everything.

That's why that story is an obvious BS. I never believed their account. At the very least, some of them must know what happened but they are not talking.

A belated welcome, sweet blush! I've been struggling to keep up here ... lots of family coming and going this summer. I did follow some of the early posts on PT. Thanks for providing your insight into those.

Thank you.

I look forward to working with you and the 'Sleuths in helping to try to bring long-overdue resolution to this tragedy.

That's why that story is an obvious BS. I never believed their account. At the very least, some of them must know what happened but they are not talking.

Absolutely. JR (still) NTT!

What accomplice is he refusing to give away? Someone who bailed him out! Someone who could destroy him professionally and socially, IMO.

Who perhaps is someone who could dispose of a body and then eat "corned beef #". Perhaps...

Also the disposal was effective, wonder if they have a "patent" on the process.

Concerning a screenshot of the alleged DB tweet, it has been saved by at least two people that I have been communicating with, and again, I am quite confident that it has been viewed by both LE and Dietl's firm.

Also, I am unsure of the outcome, but I can attest that the possibility of a credit card being used at the Runcible Spoon was looked into by someone I spoke with last fall.

I found her blog in which she says in the "about me" section that she shut down JRNNT because there were very powerful and hostile people who did not want her looking for LS. She became worried about the safety of her young child.

Wow...
On JRNTT, someone created a screen name of 'doreatha' (my user name on PT)... and was saying all kinds of horrible, inflamatory things, in an obvious effort to discredit me.

I was also threatened multiple times on PT, as were other friends of Lauren whom I was communicating with, and frankly it came to a point where I had to weigh how much I wanted to continue with the PT threads.

On JRNTT, someone created a screen name of 'doreatha' (my user name on PT)... and was saying all kinds of horrible, inflamatory things, in an obvious effort to discredit me.

I was also threatened multiple times on PT, as were other friends of Lauren whom I was communicating with, and frankly it came to a point where I had to weigh how much I wanted to continue with the PT threads.

Have you reported these threats to LE or BD?

Are you still communicating with friends of Lauren? What has been there opinion as to what happened?

I know that BPD has discredited the 3:38 mystery man theory due to not having video but does anyone know if Dietl's firm has commented on it? Has this claim been completely thrown out?

The discussion on PT took a dramatic shift, IMO, when the topic of ZO was first brought up.

Threads started getting modded and posts started getting deleted immediately.

There was essentially very little enforcement of the PT ToS at the time, the mods would only delete posts or threads that had been flagged, and often the mod on duty would simply hit a 'clear' button without even reading what was being erased.

Someone by the name of 'shockedandappalled' showed up and almost singlehandedly shut down the ZO discussion by reporting every LS thread that mentioned him or his father, RO, or RO's furniture co. in Indy....

Have you reported these threats to LE or BD?
No, it isn't worth deflecting any LE resources to me, unless something actually happens.

Some other people who were helping on PT were frightened away by it, though, and that bothers me more than anything.

Concerning a screenshot of the alleged DB tweet, it has been saved by at least two people that I have been communicating with, and again, I am quite confident that it has been viewed by both LE and Dietl's firm.

Also, I am unsure of the outcome, but I can attest that the possibility of a credit card being used at the Runcible Spoon was looked into by someone I spoke with last fall.

I think this guy is completely unrelated to the case. Not everyone who is linked to a POI in facebook is supposed to be his guest when visiting a place. My guess is that this guy was simply visiting Bloomington and just happened to know a POI. He was probably very unlucky that his name was implicated in a case for which he is likely completely unrelated.

After thinking about DB's tweet some more, I question whether an extremely guilty party would do such a thing several hours later. One would get out of dodge, wouldn't he?

To me it was an alibi tweet. (if he is part of the crime/cover-up) Like look I'm just eating food like a normal day. I have also considered it was an "all clear" signal. Maybe once Lauren was taken away and that person(s) were now back in the vicinity, the others maybe waiting for that tweet before they started their "normal day" JAT Imo. Of course if he had no part in any of it then he was just tweeting to hear himself tweet.?

They knocked on the door of the apts at 10th & College after LS had fallen twice. Perhaps CR knew that the girls lived there. He may have been thinking "any port in storm." He's got a girl with him who is so out of it she can barely walk. He may realize that she may need medical help. He may want her to be someone else's problem. One can only speculate unless CR gets his memory back and says why.

I realize there was a witness that seen them ay 10&college but that witness would not have known who CR & LS were there to visit with. If CR has no memory and LS was only other person there. how could BD, other PIs, Lohan reporter possibly known who they were there to visit with unless there was another person there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle